Titanium Fiber Cotton - Elite Version

Bought a tub of tfb (non elite version), didn't notice it at first but I get a really bad cotton taste, almost like a steely metal taste. And it has become more over time. I either have to vape it out or do the lighter trick. But sometimes I feel like my conscious is playing games on me and I still taste it. fml

That’s strange one.

Tfc is normally good from the get go.

I’m down 6 tins and never had that issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a tub of tfb (non elite version), didn't notice it at first but I get a really bad cotton taste, almost like a steely metal taste. And it has become more over time. I either have to vape it out or do the lighter trick. But sometimes I feel like my conscious is playing games on me and I still taste it. fml

Oh wow! The first person I have ever heard getting that from TFC!

I really tried to like TFC and the Elite. I switched between CBV2 and Elite for the last month in various devices and I am not a fan. The flavor doesn't pop as much like CBV2, Kendo Gold or Native Wicks. It is also not as durable as the aforementioned three.

Lol, seems like i'm the only person that still uses organic Jap cotton, dammit, feel like a troglodyte!

I bought a tin of TFC (not the elite one) and it was great, very little wastage and no fuss to work with.

Then I ran out and could only get TFC Elite... so I wicked a few times with it and the flavour was lacking quite a bit which I found very strange as the normal TFC was so good. I thought I might have had some Vapers tongue but nope that was not it. Switched back to Cotton Bacon V2 again (which I was using before TFC) and the flavour was back again.

Been vaping Red Pill on the Dvarw for a long time now, so the sudden loss in flavour was quite noticeable. It took about three tanks with TFC Elite before I got the usual Red Pill taste again and by then its time to rewick again so wasn't wining there!

Think i'll stay with Cotton Bacon for now, a lot of the hops here in Cape Town only have the Elite version now.

Original TFC is fantastic, not sure what they messed up with the Elite but if I had to guess the higher density of Elite cotton has something to do with it.

Orginal TFC for me was really good at letting you swop a juice and not have the cotton hang on to the previous flavour. Yes I know not ideal to swop juices on the same wick however TFC OG made this possiable.

Lucky for me I found a few tins of TFC OG, tossed the Elite in the bin.l, kept the tin though.

So I'm not one to jump on hype trains as I've been burnt several times. I was at Blck last week and decided to give this cotton a try, rather apprehensivly. So wicked up my Manta and filled it with my favourite juice and I have to admit, to me this is the real deal. My juices taste better and somehow the vape even feels smoother. It wicks like a champ and there is a noticeable difference between this and CB prime which has been my cotton of choice.
That said, it's not head and shoulders above CB prime, but the improvement is definitely noticeable. This will now be my new cotton of choice.

While I still think Mavaton X is top of the heap when it comes to flavour it's damn expensive and a real hassle to use and you get a lot of wastage Titanium Fiber Cotton Elite is just the Bee Knees! Comes in an awesome tin, is so easy to work with and gives fantastic flavour! The Elite edition is slightly thicker than the normal version and splitting it into 3 is absolutely perfect for wicking three of my 2.5mm Ni80 Aliens!

The Dvarw Army is now wicked with TFC Elite and ready for juice!
DvarwPitStop1.jpg DvarwPitStop3.jpg DvarwPitStop6.jpg

Agree with most above that the original TFC is better than the new elite version. I get a slight cotton taste off of a fresh TFC elite wicking, but it usually goes away after 2 or so hits. That being said, I am quite happy with the performance so I'll be sticking with it for a while. CBv2 would be my next choice as for me it is very close in comparison with the flavors of juice that I vape.

For me, both the TFC's handle menthol / mint type juices better than CBv2. I seem to get a crisper coolness and a smoother hit.

I find this cotton to be very good with no break in or cotton taste.
However cotton bacon prime wicks faster and gives me a more saturated vape.
Flavor is same no difference.
It lasts a long time without changing colour.
Cant handle power well, many times I found my wicks broken in center of the coil.

Back