Tobacco extraction help

Sounds very wrong to me. Vaping it added @5% no nic added felt like 0mg juice to me.

Please point us to where you read that it could contain between 3 and 5 % nicotine.
I'm sorry I never cut and pasted the info to keep it for you -- in my haste to acquire as much info as possible on N.E.T . Judging from the above info is there any Nicky in the extract at all?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

The final result was 175ml of VG N.E.T. The flavour was rum and Honey from a 7 year old tobacco. I was sorry that I only strained it 4 times. It caked up my RDA. The flavour was awful. I guessed I have to let it steep perhaps. Then I mixed it with some other juice. Airing every day, I will try again in 2 weeks .

I made a second batch with a special 8 yr old mix. The same way. Filtered it 5X this time. Smells amazing. Allowing it to steep.

Basically I am learning and having fun with a ton of lef tover tobacco as a former pipe smoker. (And a huge cigarette smoker!)

I think fun and learning is key to enjoying vaping.

PS. ..

I got no nicotine buzz at all. So clearly I was completely wrong and must have misread the 3 to 6 % illusion.

Last edited:
@Waine was did you strain it with?. What percentage as a flavor did you mix it?.

@Waine was did you strain it with?. What percentage as a flavor did you mix it?.
@Sprint I mixed it 50% NET with 50% other 6% nicotine commercial juice. So now I have at least 3% nicotine which I can live with, especially of I am chain vaping. I will mix all my NET with simple flavours that I am not too mad about, for example "Agent Orange" by Hazelworks. The orange may tone down the sweetness of the Rum and Honey NET batch.

My other batches of NET have Latakia in so I can also use that to tone down a sweet commercial juice when mixing 50/50.

One of the best NET mixers is "Mr Foggs Famous Sauce - At first flight" in my opinion.

I strained it through coffe filters 3X and a big syringe with unhealthy normal cotton wool balls.

My next batch was 4X coffee filters and one syringe filter. The straining of VG takes 2 days.

Last edited:
Just tried to send photos of my third batch. Im hopeless at photos from Tapatalk.

The mix is no alcohol. 3 day hot crock cook, on and off, allowing a bit of water from the lid to drip in the mason jar. This adds a bit of automatic distilled water.

It is filtering now. Takes forever! Almost like a Hellcom Internet line. Because this is just VG and a tiny bit of DW.

Such fun. My man cave smells like a well stocked old fashioned tobacconist.

Last edited:
Did you use vodka?. Ive been wanting try vodka mixed with pg for an extraction but have not gotten around to it yet. I am assuming the vodka will evaporate if I leave the mixture in a crockpot on high heat for a couple of hours. @Waine you must let us know how the batch with alcohol goes please.

Did you use vodka?. Ive been wanting try vodka mixed with pg for an extraction but have not gotten around to it yet. I am assuming the vodka will evaporate if I leave the mixture in a crockpot on high heat for a couple of hours. @Waine you must let us know how the batch with alcohol goes please.
Sorry @Sprint I meant "no alcohol". I edited it. The first 2 batches I cooked I used a mixture of pure 90% alcohol and a splash if vodca.

I will definitely let you know how the alcohol one turns out. That's batch one and 2.

Remember. I also have 3 in my cupboard with a slow cold VG extraction. 2 with alcohol. 1 without.

The alcohol doesn't all evapotate. About 10% remains. It's a nice "carrier" in low amounts. Otherwise the VG is as thick as syrup.

I am not expert but have exracted normal cigarette tabacco in VG. Just letting the bottle float in nearly boiling water for bout half an hour. Tasted very similar to the smell you get from opening a fresh pack, didn't vape much of it though as I thought most cig chemicals would be extracted with the flavour. But as far as the extraction went, found it fairly easy.

Ok. So today I bottled my 3rd NET (Naturally extracted tobacco ). 180 grams 8 yr pipe tobacco blend, 750 ml VG....3 days in the crock Pot on low. On a few hours -- off a few hours. Took 3 days to filter! 5X. Last one with a syringe and 2 cotton balls. It yielded only 380 ml. Vaped some on my dripper. Amazing!

Sadly no nicotine hit. I really tonked it on My Fishbone RDA. But an awesome smooth flavourful tobacco vape.

Totally wreked my wick. But that's the trade off.

I will blend one of this with 50% of this with 50%, 6% nic of another juice. That will give me a 3% nic tobacco juice blend.

It's really amazing on its own but sadly I miss the nicotine.

It was hard work but fun and rewarding.

Last edited:
Back