Top 3 current RTA's

This weekend my OBS Crius 2 cracked on me while i was out so i had to buy an emergency tank and ended up getting the EHPRO Bachelor X single coil tank.
I was planning to sell it the next day. But the moment i used it i was blown away and now am going to sell off the Crius 2. The bachelor is a really good single coil tank and is very well machined and has amazing flavour off the simplest of builds. The airflow is super smooth.

This weekend my OBS Crius 2 cracked on me while i was out so i had to buy an emergency tank and ended up getting the EHPRO Bachelor X single coil tank.
I was planning to sell it the next day. But the moment i used it i was blown away and now am going to sell off the Crius 2. The bachelor is a really good single coil tank and is very well machined and has amazing flavour off the simplest of builds. The airflow is super smooth.

What a stroke of luck! Glad you're happy with it @Kalashnikov :)

First time I heard of this tank. What does it look like?

Regards

I have the OBS Engine as well as Blitzen RTA and it's honestly hard to select a winner. When wicked correctly they both perform great. Using the Blitzen at the moment just because its the new kid on the block, but I'm not entirely convinced that its better than my trusty Engine :)

Thanks for all the responses. I think Ill go with the Zeus single coil. NO leaking will be the best benefit.
Might be worth your while to consider a Zeus Dual, also leakage proof as well as single and dual coil compatible I think.

1. Wotofo Bravo
2. Zeus Single
3. EHPRO Bachelor X

I guess it's more of a subjective matter rather than objective, so naming the 3 best boils down to your personal experience, taste, style, etc...

I guess it's more of a subjective matter rather than objective, so naming the 3 best boils down to your personal experience, taste, style, etc...

This is true. The Bravo for instance looks fantastic and is REALLY well made, however the clamp-style deck put me off a little. They can be a las to build on. I agree that the Zeus Duall will probably perform as well as the normal Zeus, but with the added flexibility of being able to run single or dual coils. It does have those two standy-uppy airflow shieldy things next to your coils which could potentially hamper your building glee, but I can't comment on that since I've never build on one. Only on my Blitzen, which builds quicksticks.

Love this thread @Bear_Vapes

I havent tried the recent tanks so this may not help you, but in case it does, here goes

The three tanks I use most, currently are as follows:
  • Subtank Mini - easy to coil and wick, good flavour for fruity menthol at lowish power (12W), rock solid reliability and no leaks, been going daily for a few years!
  • Lemo1 - for its pinprick sharp flavour on fruity menthols, also lowish power restricted lung hit. Not easy to wick unless you know how, but then its easy. Not an out and about tank but the flavour is amazing for me
  • Skyline - superb allround flavour for fruity menthols. Reliable. Drawback is the small tank size.
Need to play more with the Dvarw to get it more in rotation...

This is true. The Bravo for instance looks fantastic and is REALLY well made, however the clamp-style deck put me off a little. They can be a las to build on. I agree that the Zeus Duall will probably perform as well as the normal Zeus, but with the added flexibility of being able to run single or dual coils. It does have those two standy-uppy airflow shieldy things next to your coils which could potentially hamper your building glee, but I can't comment on that since I've never build on one. Only on my Blitzen, which builds quicksticks.

A very valid point on the Bravo, the deck was quite weird to work with at first, but got the hang of it quite quickly.

A very valid point on the Bravo, the deck was quite weird to work with at first, but got the hang of it quite quickly.

A clamp deck on a dripper like the Goon is one thing because you have loads of space to work with, but those tiny clamps in a RTA... With my stubby fingers and two floating coils waiting to be tightened. I see myself hurling it down the street :p

I have a few MTL favourites as they all give me a good vape, and less single and dual coil RTA as only one stands out for me of each.
I haven't tried the Dwarv RTA but guess that doesn't make a difference as you said in your OP " Not including any High End" .

MTL favourites

1. Skyclone with drop kit (drop kit improves flavour)
2. SXK Doggystyle 2k16
3. OG Merlin mini

Single coil RTA

1. Serpent Mini 22

Dual coil RTA

1. Aromamizer Plus - the best RTA I have ever Vaped on, flavour comparable to a dripper, and so easy to coil and wick.

This is a true gem that skipped under the radar from many because of its size (30mm)

Love this thread @Bear_Vapes

I havent tried the recent tanks so this may not help you, but in case it does, here goes

The three tanks I use most, currently are as follows:
  • Subtank Mini - easy to coil and wick, good flavour for fruity menthol at lowish power (12W), rock solid reliability and no leaks, been going daily for a few years!
  • Lemo1 - for its pinprick sharp flavour on fruity menthols, also lowish power restricted lung hit. Not easy to wick unless you know how, but then its easy. Not an out and about tank but the flavour is amazing for me
  • Skyline - superb allround flavour for fruity menthols. Reliable. Drawback is the small tank size.
Need to play more with the Dvarw to get it more in rotation...
Thanks @Silver
Its good to know whats tried and tested so you dont end up buying the wrong device.
Its even more tricky now days with new stuff coming out every 2 weeks

Thanks @Silver
Its good to know whats tried and tested so you dont end up buying the wrong device.
Its even more tricky now days with new stuff coming out every 2 weeks

Agreed

Not long after I joined this forum in late 2013, I pretty much had a bit of experience with most of the devices out there. There weren't many and I felt like a real experienced vaper ;-)

Nowadays, I struggle to even comment on the gear because most of it I haven't even heard of! Well, I've heard of it - here - but haven't used it. So I feel rather noobish again... Lol... Same applies to juice...

I'm so happy with my Kayyyfun Prime (clone) and Kayyfun 5 mini that I have no desire for other tanks. The originals are a bit of an investment however the clone's serve well. And then I have squonkers and rda's.

Back