Top 5 Single Coil RDAs

Now you have me.... It was back in 2018, and I can barely remember what I had for dinner. I think it was from Sir Vape if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure someone will put up a hand in the classifieds if you ask. If I had more than one I'd gladly have sponsored you one.

Let me know if you'd be interested in a clone O-atty. I'll just have to check exactly what model it is, or someone here will have to verify. I know there was like an O-atty X or something as well. I got it with my Molly V2 as a bundle, but having also gotten an original Citadel I've never really tinkered with it. I'll see if I can drag it out of a box and post some pics so the more knowledgeable guys can chime in on what exactly it is. If you're interested and willing to cover postnet to postnet costs it's yours free of charge.
I reckon I’ll grab the recurve. Found a new one at a real good price then will start a search for a top cap.

Now you have me.... It was back in 2018, and I can barely remember what I had for dinner. I think it was from Sir Vape if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure someone will put up a hand in the classifieds if you ask. If I had more than one I'd gladly have sponsored you one.

Let me know if you'd be interested in a clone O-atty. I'll just have to check exactly what model it is, or someone here will have to verify. I know there was like an O-atty X or something as well. I got it with my Molly V2 as a bundle, but having also gotten an original Citadel I've never really tinkered with it. I'll see if I can drag it out of a box and post some pics so the more knowledgeable guys can chime in on what exactly it is. If you're interested and willing to cover postnet to postnet costs it's yours free of charge.
Oh bugger and thank you for the offer of the yet to be unearthed rda :)

@Paul33 it only has the squonk pin and no spares unfortunately. Let's see if someone here can identify it

IMG_20210808_223524.jpg IMG_20210808_223540.jpg IMG_20210808_223543.jpg IMG_20210808_223608.jpg IMG_20210808_223711.jpg

Hi guys

I bought my recurve a while back at Vapecon, however I only recently noticed I don’t have a bag with o rings and no 510 pin .. it only had the squonk pin … any have a 510 around I can buy for the recurve?

Haku Cruiser clone?

Honestly I have no Idea. I was told O-atty. Just not sure which variation. I can say it has an ultem deck. If that helps at all.

No no :--P I’m keen to give it go please. It might be the next best thing ever. You never know.
Can't seem to PM you bro. Drop me a PM so we can organise. ;)

Hi guys

I bought my recurve a while back at Vapecon, however I only recently noticed I don’t have a bag with o rings and no 510 pin .. it only had the squonk pin … any have a 510 around I can buy for the recurve?
I can help you mate. I only use mine in BF mode. PM me your cell number

If there is 1 person that really helped me a ton it’s definitely @Grand Guru bud thank you so very much for hooking me up with the 510 pin for the Recurve RDA … I can finally enjoy my tank on a mod with the need to squonk … you have really helped me a million :headbang::ARMS1::banana::qpasaneng2::neng2kb:

Back