TopQ - Juice Reviews

We have a new Pipe Tobacco coming aswell as Cola :)

Ok, here is my take on TopQ Coffey and Pepper Mint...

Coffey

Wow, love the strong flavor that hits you in the face, Definitely get me a howl lot of stock of this one!! Cant stop vaping it. The after taste is excellent, very true to the real thing...

Pepper Mint

This I don't like, its to much. I guess its because I don't like the Pepper Mint sweets. I love Mint but this is just to
much for me. But must say it has a really strong hit, almost like a slap in your face...

Now to get some of the other flavors

Oeps, forgot to say I used my CE4 V3 Clearomizer and 1100mah Batteries

@annemarievdh , yup a slap in the face is about the best way to describe that "Pepper Mint" , sort of took my breath away on the first vape ..

I normally vape Joytech Ice Menthol, Very good Throat Hit and a nice cool mint aftertaste
I've never tried Top Q though, could any of you guys give me more details in terms of what this tastes like?
Reason for asking is I've tried Polar Mint and Double Mint from other vendors and tbh they don't work for me

@Xero the best way I could describe the pepper menthol to you is the initial hit the mint airwaves chewing gum gives you - feel free to correct me if im wrong :) It kinda slaps you in the face and opens up all your senses

Thanks
I will give it a try on my next order, waiting for Gizmo to confirm stock and pricing on the Nautilus
I will get my second one from you guys

no stock on the Nautilus yet, will let you know as soon as we place the order - factories are only back at work today so giving them some time to settle in :)

I normally vape Joytech Ice Menthol, Very good Throat Hit and a nice cool mint aftertaste
I've never tried Top Q though, could any of you guys give me more details in terms of what this tastes like?
Reason for asking is I've tried Polar Mint and Double Mint from other vendors and tbh they don't work for me

If you like the old school pepper mint sweets you will like this one, Polar Mint from Twisp isn't close to hitting you in the lungs like this one, I used the homopathick polar mint to dilute the peppermint to be able to vape it, but could only vape it with a mix of 1ml pepper mint and full the rest of the tank with polar mint.

Kanger Protank 2 Mini with MVP at 4,1v. This is probably the easiest review of all because the plain topQ Menthol is my most favourite of all the juices I have tasted! Having been a Marlboro Blue Ice smoker for a long time I have been looking for a menthol I liked. The Twisp menthol I never liked (but maybe I should retry them now I have a decent device to vape them on) and I was reluctant to try another menthol in the e-ciggie juices for fear of wasting more cash... I did try another make but can't remember which one and one taste and the bottle went into the bin. I also tried the Green Smoke Menthol but that was a bust too.

I haven't tried the VM Menthol yet but that's on it's way. But I'm stressing big time because Vape King are out of stock. I do have some topQ Menthol Pepper but I prefer the plain Menthol... I also have the topQ Chewing Gum which we all agree should be called Spearmint and I do like that (My second favourite).

Panic over... @Stroodlepuff tells me my favourites will be back in stock early next week! Phew! :p

I haven't tried the VM Menthol yet but that's on it's way.
if u like really strong menthol...then u will like that. u know...the menthol that makes u breathe very well, instant. i like it, but cant do it all day long. more for in between, to rinse your taste buds. However, after that I would not do 5 pawns or any other premium liquid, that would be a total waste as the menthol stays for a while ;)

Product Name: TopQ Pepper Menthol

Mod: MVP
Watts/Volts: 8.5W
Atomiser: Aerotank
Coil Resistance: 2.1Ω
Strength: 12mg
Price: impossible to calculate - came from Rob's super deal juice box hahaha

Reviewer Notes: Love this juice, it's a great Menthol for me, it opens the airways nicely, has a decent TH for a 12mg and chucking plumes of vapour with a lung hit on light AFC

Nom Rating - nomnomnom :dance:

TOP Q - Coffee

Flavour Description: Coffee
I love the flavour description. No frills – just like their coffee.

VG/PG: Unspecified, but it’s quite thin and I would judge it to be 50/50.
Nic: 8mg
Mod: Twisp Mini Vega
Coil: Commercial 0.84 ohm
Watt: 25W

My comment: I’ve always like TopQ’s coffee. There’s nothing fancy about it – no cream, no hazelnuts; just plain coffee which is immensely satisfying. The flavour is just right - not too strong; not too weak.

Would I buy this juice again: Most definitely – if I can find it, or if anyone happens to be going to Japan and is willing to bring back some for me! ;)

EDIT: I see that you also like/liked it @Silver

100% agree with you @Hooked! Top Q coffee was one of my go to juices when I started over four and a half years ago!

TOP Q - Coffee

Flavour Description: Coffee
I love the flavour description. No frills – just like their coffee.

VG/PG: Unspecified, but it’s quite thin and I would judge it to be 50/50.
Nic: 8mg
Mod: Twisp Mini Vega
Coil: Commercial 0.84 ohm
Watt: 25W

My comment: I’ve always like TopQ’s coffee. There’s nothing fancy about it – no cream, no hazelnuts; just plain coffee which is immensely satisfying. The flavour is just right - not too strong; not too weak.

Would I buy this juice again: Most definitely – if I can find it, or if anyone happens to be going to Japan and is willing to bring back some for me! ;)

EDIT: I see that you also like/liked it @Silver

Great accurate description @Hooked !

I also liked TopQ Coffee back in the day. I got it originally from Vape King when they were stocking it several years ago and re-ordered a few bottles. Liked it for its simplicity and plain coffee taste. Was lovely!

Back