Total NOOB

MultipleSarcasm

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys

I need help please ! This is not for myself but for my dad. He wants to quit smoking and we suggested that he starts vaping. This however leaves us with the dilemma, where to start? What do we need, what device to buy, what e-liquid to use etc...

LoL parrrafin I also got a strong chemical taste straight off the bat as well. Give the bottle a good shake, sometimes there is separation between the components in the juice. I’ve not seen the 0.8 on the Liqua range only 18mg and 0mg, but then my knowledge is still limited. I’ve had to do this to premium (Import) juice as well but for the past few months I’ve only been vaping locally produced juice. Our local mixologists have come leaps and bounds in terms of quality.

BTW I should have mentioned in my first post that if your Liqua is a fake I would not bother trying to vape it. You never know what chemicals they`ve put in there.
is there a way to tell if its fake or not ?

Attachments

• IMG_20150812_203729.jpg
    IMG_20150812_203729.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20150812_203744.jpg
    IMG_20150812_203744.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 13
If you have an original, and try vape it , there is most likely a difference in taste, but other than that, it is very hard to tell the diff now days from just the look because the cloners will make most effort to clone 100% of the look.

If you can't get it from a reliable resource, it is always advised to test it before order in bigger quantity.

now days even five pawns have fakes, and there is no telling from the box and the bottles. but the taste was different

If you have an original, and try vape it , there is most likely a difference in taste, but other than that, it is very hard to tell the diff now days from just the look because the cloners will make most effort to clone 100% of the look.

If you can't get it from a reliable resource, it is always advised to test it before order in bigger quantity.

now days even five pawns have fakes, and there is no telling from the box and the bottles. but the taste was different
will be hard to test them considering they are the first time i tried it so doubt i will be buying that again but am tempted to get the tirramisu again cant remember how to spell it

it is always advisable to join a vape meet or vape with friends, so you can share info, try out juices and prevent from possible pitfall. Also it is a great chance to get to know people

it is always advisable to join a vape meet or vape with friends, so you can share info, try out juices and prevent from possible pitfall. Also it is a great chance to get to know people
I had just joined here too late and missed the last meet i live in MIdrand and it was just down the road from me hoping there is a meet soon would love to meet and greet the people there

I had just joined here too late and missed the last meet i live in MIdrand and it was just down the road from me hoping there is a meet soon would love to meet and greet the people there

I think there is one at end of each month. If you dont have a dripper, try get one, that makes trying of juices much easier

will have to look into this as at the moent im a bit buggered on the vaping budget either that or go back to stinkies .... i think not
Don't know how much smokes are in S.A. but usually the difference will pay for the mod + tank. They're 10 dollars a pack in Rhode Island so I could buy a mod a week and still save.lol luck to dad!

Hi everyone, not sure where to post this but what do you guys think of the veritas RDA? Dont know if the tug boat or any other is better?

Hi everyone, not sure where to post this but what do you guys think of the veritas RDA? Dont know if the tug boat or any other is better?
Hi @NicoleJ, most welcome to the forum. The little bit I remember being said of the Veritas on here was all good. Think more a flavour dripper than huge clouds. Used to be a favourite of @VandaL too. Think @Alex have or had one. Here is a build video he posted: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/quick-3min-veritas-build-video.t4618/

If you feel like it, please take a moment to introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

Happy vaping.

Back