Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
tricktreat.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

IN THE SPIRIT OF HALLOWEEN WE HAVE DECIDED TO PLAY A LITTLE GAME AND LET VAPERS ACROSS SOUTH AFRICA GO TRICK OR TREATING WITH US!!!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER
WE WILL SEND YOU EITHER A TRICK, A TREAT OR BOTH IN THE FORM OF E-LIQUID!

SOME OF THE THINGS TO BE EXPECTED IN TREATS ARE WONDERFUL DESSERT FLAVOURS WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE PART OF THE UPCOMING ROYALTY RANGE - AND THE TRICKS - THAT COULD BE ANYTHING FROM A SAVORY CLOVE SPICE MIXED WITH BACON AND BRANDY OR EVEN CHICKEN TO A WHOLE MESS OF EVERYTHING ROLLED INTO ONE HORRIFIC FLAVOR!

NOTE NOT ONE OF THESE FLAVORS IS ON THE WEBSITE - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND THEM AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU THE ONLY WAY TO FIGURE IT OUT IS TO TASTE :) THEY ARE NOT COMMON VAPE KING FLAVOURS

THE ONLY RULE! YOU HAVE TO DO A REVIEW! I WILL BE APPROACHING THE FINES MASTER (@Rob Fisher ) FOR ANY REVIEWS NOT DONE BY FORUM MEMBERS! IT CAN BE A WRITTEN REVIEW OR A VIDEO (ALTHOUGH A VIDEO OF YOU VAPING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME WOULD BE IDEAL)

SO... DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME?

*DISCLAIMER - No real alcohol (Brandy) will be used - only flavour bases so for those of you worried about alcohol there will be none

Get yours here

Last edited:
NOTICE: All of them are not on the website. They are new flavours. Give it a shot what do you have to lose!

Just order it . And i think will be a video of the first puff...... Any day in particular ? Like halloween day or we post the video when we receive it ? Maybe on a set date will be better to have a laugh .......by the way how do u post a video on here?

Just order it . And i think will be a video of the first puff...... Any day in particular ? Like halloween day or we post the video when we receive it ? Maybe on a set date will be better to have a laugh .......by the way how do u post a video on here?
Great idea!

It would be awesome to get the videos posted on this thread on Halloween (or a day or so after) I would prefer if they are all on the same day :p

The only way I know how is to upload it to youtube then use the media button - I dont know if anyone else has a better way :)

Love this idea :D

I'm petrified I get something horrible! Who do I have to bribe to get a treat? :p

Love this idea :D

I'm petrified I get something horrible! Who do I have to bribe to get a treat? :p
Cmon is the spirit ...i may get earwax or vomit but this is one of the best idea ever.....will take a while to clean my reo after

Cmon is the spirit ...i may get earwax or vomit but this is one of the best idea ever.....will take a while to clean my reo after

Hahaha those sweets in one of the "Harry Potter" movies

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini

Awesome! I can't wait to get my...Treat? ;)

Haha its randomised - they're in a big bucket - when the order is placed i stick my hand in and whatever I grab gets sent - even if its 2 :) The first 4 went out today :p

So I am expecting reviews from:

@andro
@r0gue z0mbie
@Cliff (your friend Gareth bought this morning :p )
@BoogaBooga
@SWISS
@Frostbite

And a few others that I know are on the forum but I don't know their forum names - I'm watching you though ;)

Last edited:
Havent tried them yet. The 2 I got have some very interesting aromas :)

View attachment 13457

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

IN THE SPIRIT OF HALLOWEEN WE HAVE DECIDED TO PLAY A LITTLE GAME AND LET VAPERS ACROSS SOUTH AFRICA GO TRICK OR TREATING WITH US!!!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER
WE WILL SEND YOU EITHER A TRICK, A TREAT OR BOTH IN THE FORM OF E-LIQUID!

SOME OF THE THINGS TO BE EXPECTED IN TREATS ARE WONDERFUL DESSERT FLAVOURS WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE PART OF THE UPCOMING ROYALTY RANGE - AND THE TRICKS - THAT COULD BE ANYTHING FROM A SAVORY CLOVE SPICE MIXED WITH BACON AND BRANDY OR EVEN CHICKEN TO A WHOLE MESS OF EVERYTHING ROLLED INTO ONE HORRIFIC FLAVOR!

NOTE NOT ONE OF THESE FLAVORS IS ON THE WEBSITE - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND THEM AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU THE ONLY WAY TO FIGURE IT OUT IS TO TASTE :) THEY ARE NOT COMMON VAPE KING FLAVOURS

THE ONLY RULE! YOU HAVE TO DO A REVIEW! I WILL BE APPROACHING THE FINES MASTER (@Rob Fisher ) FOR ANY REVIEWS NOT DONE BY FORUM MEMBERS! IT CAN BE A WRITTEN REVIEW OR A VIDEO (ALTHOUGH A VIDEO OF YOU VAPING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME WOULD BE IDEAL)

SO... DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME?

*DISCLAIMER - No real alcohol (Brandy) will be used - only flavour bases so for those of you worried about alcohol there will be none

Get yours here

very smart idea. i like

Haha its randomised - they're in a big bucket - when the order is placed i stick my hand in and whatever I grab gets sent - even if its 2 :) The first 4 went out today :p

So I am expecting reviews from:

@andro
@r0gue z0mbie
@Cliff (your friend Gareth bought this morning :p )
@BoogaBooga

OK OK, twist my rubber arm why don't you... Dammit, I thought I'd try dodge this bullet :rolleyes:

I'll come get mine in time for Halloween (He says he got a trick :D, lol, good job)

Back