Trick or Treat!!!!!

Lol... I think you may have got me.
Here's your sweets
View attachment 13617

I may be wrong, but it smells like something odd in what could be Wicky wacks.

The other smells niiiicceeee!

Nope :p no existing ingredients/flavors were used :p they are all completely new (Even the base ingredients)

Thanks for the chocolate :) looks like you got one of each :)

but the only way to tell is to taste

Btw @Stroodlepuff - the clear juice labelled 2 is stunning.

Off the bat I get a Super C Granadilla or Swchwepps Granadilla vibe. Maybe Passion Fruit, I confuse the two flavours a lot.

It's easily a ADV refreshing juice. Love it.

The other labelled 1 I'm not so sure. I'm afraid to say "treat" in case it's actually brilliant and I'm just weird.

I have been struggling with coils lately, so dry hits really mess with my taste buds... Badly.

So I'm not 100% trusting my taste at the mo.

Don't forget to order your trick or treats guys!

Stocks are limited so come on join the fun while you still can ;)

t98009.gif

Btw @Stroodlepuff - the clear juice labelled 2 is stunning.

Off the bat I get a Super C Granadilla or Swchwepps Granadilla vibe. Maybe Passion Fruit, I confuse the two flavours a lot.

It's easily a ADV refreshing juice. Love it.

The other labelled 1 I'm not so sure. I'm afraid to say "treat" in case it's actually brilliant and I'm just weird.

I have been struggling with coils lately, so dry hits really mess with my taste buds... Badly.

So I'm not 100% trusting my taste at the mo.
Try the 2nd juice would be funny if it's chicken flavor and u enjoy it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414081644.477933.jpg

Picked up a trick or treat at Vapeaking northcliff store today.
Not sure what flavor it is yet but I'm pretty sure it's a treat.
I might follow the rules and do a review but in the mean time has anyone else picked one up and if so what did you get?
Anyone got chicken yet?

Picked up a trick or treat at Vapeaking northcliff store today.
Not sure what flavor it is yet but I'm pretty sure it's a treat.
I might follow the rules and do a review but in the mean time has anyone else picked one up and if so what did you get?
Anyone got chicken yet?

I got two - one has me completely stumped to what it is. The other is a stunner which tastes of fizzy Granadilla. Just beautiful. Exotic fruit tasting, so it's that out of the norm fruit. Refreshing, easy to keep puffing away... Just beautiful!

I got two - one has me completely stumped to what it is. The other is a stunner which tastes of fizzy Granadilla. Just beautiful. Exotic fruit tasting, so it's that out of the norm fruit. Refreshing, easy to keep puffing away... Just beautiful!
I went out and Bought me one bottle of trick or treat and with my luck I got a trick, I'm not too sure about the flavour but it was something down the line of banana and peanuts....no fun at all

I went out and Bought me one bottle of trick or treat and with my luck I got a trick, I'm not too sure about the flavour but it was something down the line of banana and peanuts....no fun at all
Banana and peanuts sound like my favorite, I'll take it:happy:

lol banana and peanut flavours are usually quite popular.

What number was the bottle?

Aha I got that one too.
Also not a fan.

I thought something in it smelled familiar, it's the banana then.
I bought it from an agent in four ways and he smelled it and thought it was cheesecake, so imagine my surprise when it tasted quite horrible

Trick or Treat No 6
When next I have a hangover This is what I shall vape, can you QUIETLY say "Green Ambulance".
SA style Cream-Soda... need I say more, this juice is awesome.

Back