Trick or Treat!!!!!

Ok so we got ome time at the shop today and done the review. Me and the 2 girls that work at recption try the juices .
This was the setup used. Istick and cyclone .
image.jpg
We got n 4 and number 1 .
Number 4 ......
Nice vape , smooth and sweet . Cant really make it up but the 3 of us were happy with it .

Number 1 .....
Vomit flavour . No sorry maybe is a bit harsh . Imagine something that you eaten before and due to circumstances it come out of your mouth again . That is what it taste like .
Myself
Taste harsh and really dont know what it is but is putrid
Girl number 1
Spit in the sink and start cursing after trying it
Girl number 2
The best ...... She actually vomited in the sink .
By the way both vape regularly.

This is the verdict
image.jpg

Awesome reviews from all our reviewers :) Thank you to all of those who participated blindly you guys are awesome!!!! :hug::rock:

For the rest of you - there is still alot of this left - but to be kind I will post the flavors since Halloween is now over :) You still however will not know what you're gonna get when you order - but if you have a look at the list below you will see that there are far more treats than tricks so the odds are in your favor (Also most of what is left is treats anyway)

Happy Vaping

TRICK OR TREAT:

1. Bacon, Brandy & Cloves :censored:
  2. Granadilla
  3. Bacon & Peanut Butter :censored:
  4. Granadlilla
  5. Cloves :censored:
  6. Creme Soda

7. Vanilla Custard & Strawberry Fields

8. Lime & Kiwi

9. Lychee & Passion Fruit

10. Pinapple And strawberry Hawaain cocktail
  11. .
  12. Gambit Clone with a bit of added Dulche De Leche

Ooh some nice flavours.

when will you put those actual flavours up to sell as normal?

I'm running low on bacon and cloves... Just kidding.

But the others sound good.I'll

Got mine today (10)... dumped some into my aerotank giant and took a drag and wow...at 1st i thought of a cleaning agent.. something like sunlight dishwashing liquid..some very strong, overwelming lemon there.. then i took the 2nd drag, not too bad tho.. i like more of a sweet vape, but i will be using this in the mornings when i wake up, to wake up:D

Great idea and hope we get something good for xmas now that you have set the bar high for halloween:p

Picked up a second set when I popped in to VK on Wednesday and I'm glad to say, no tricks again.

No. 16 - It's quite an interesting one and likely confirms that my tastebuds are probably shot and definitely not connoisseur material. I get a definite coffee on the exhale, likely the Dulce De Leche, but the main flavor has more of a fruity, liqueur-ish tone to it rather than the complex apple pie that Gambit is. I'm not sure if the subtle alcohol tone is due to a dash of mint / menthol somewhere. I did find it not too sweet and quite enjoyable though, and I managed to polish off the first bottle in less than a week as an ADV. Bonus round then as I managed to snag another one on this visit.

No 12 - I can definitely smell and taste the lychee in the vape. The passion fruit however did not pop out on it's own as other duo flavors do, but then I still have plenty to savour and re-check. It's not a synthetic taste that I get with some of the fruit flavors, but not really my cup of tea. It is still quite vapable though and also not harsh, overpowering or very sweet.

No 14. Hawaiian Cocktail - Just had one small bit on a mAN coil that started going off, so the slightly burnt taste buggered it up for me. Meant to try it today again but I left the bottle at home.:banghead: I'll update my thoughts later on this one, but the initial taste was mainly pineapple, not too sweet or overpowering.

I did get to smell the No. 1 and it definitely smells a bit better than the taste that was reported - just a bit suspect, but not vile ;)
The #6 Creme Soda also smells spot on from a whiff off of a sample bottle that was open.

No 16 should become a staple VapeKing juice :)
No really, it should!
Delicious, smooth,

Just tried the #16 again after a long steep in a dripper, Wowee somer re-wicked my orchid and filled the tank, this if it becoms available as a regular flavor will be on my ADV list, probably near the top, it'll be up there with #12.
Please Please Please add these to your range and if possible sell them in larger quantities. :inlove:

Just tried the #16 again after a long steep in a dripper, Wowee somer re-wicked my orchid and filled the tank, this if it becoms available as a regular flavor will be on my ADV list, probably near the top, it'll be up there with #12.
Please Please Please add these to your range and if possible sell them in larger quantities. :inlove:
Daaaaaaam, not even 50 min and just refilled the tank with #16. this juice is awesome.

No 16 is definitely 'Da Bomb'. I got some more yesterday from @Stroodlepuff.
I filled the mAN with Madrina this morning & it lasted me the whole day.

I filled it up with No. 16 about an hour ago, before catching up on the forum and it's almost all gone... It's just such a smooth damn vape.

I would definitely love this one as a regular flavor.

PS. If there is a break-in at VK in the near future and all of the #16s disappear out of that box with nothing else missing, it wasn't me ! :mask:

Back