Tropical Ice

It's 26 drops I think! ;-) Hang on let me check! Stand by.... yip 26-28 drops of coconut concentrate into a 30ml bottle then top it up with Menthol Ice and boom!
Am confused. In the original post you said about 115 drops and then fill with menthol ice?
@WHeunis around 30 drops is generally regarded as 1 ml. Thus, almost 1 ml concentrate per 5 ml menthol ice.

Am confused. In the original post you said about 115 drops and then fill with menthol ice?
@WHeunis around 30 drops is generally regarded as 1 ml. Thus, almost 1 ml concentrate per 5 ml menthol ice.

Oh yes! You are 100% right! Sorry @WHeunis! It's 5 x full dropper! So 115 drops is right! Thanks @Andre! Good save! :rock:

Given how well our Reomeister (Rob) likes this mix I purchased a bottle from Vapour Mountain. I received a 30ml / 18mg bottle from Vapour Mountain a couple of weeks ago and loaded up a dual coil tank (e-sense type). First thing the menthol hit me like a klap! been vaping it for a week now and all I can say I'm addicted :--). This is my fist menthol based e-liquid and I love the throat hit and the slight coconut taste. Good one Rob and thanks to VM for making it available to us.

Given how well our Reomeister (Rob) likes this mix I purchased a bottle from Vapour Mountain. I received a 30ml / 18mg bottle from Vapour Mountain a couple of weeks ago and loaded up a dual coil tank (e-sense type). First thing the menthol hit me like a klap! been vaping it for a week now and all I can say I'm addicted :--). This is my fist menthol based e-liquid and I love the throat hit and the slight coconut taste. Good one Rob and thanks to VM for making it available to us.

Glad you love it it... there is something special about this juice!

Tropical Ice stock drawer! ;-)
IMG_2583.JPG

Back