Trouble sleeping late?

NewOobY

Dedicated Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi Fellow Vapers,

I was wondering this morning when I woke up at 3am, who else has trouble sleeping late?

My story: It doesn't matter what time I go to bed I always wake up early - okay today was the exception. Generally I wake up at about 5am, even after a rough party night having only fallen asleep 3 hours earlier.

My second question: What do you do when you wake up, so as to not wake anyone else up in the house?

Clearly you can see i'm on the forums, watching movies etc. The being on the forum wakes my wife up cause my stupid keyboard makes a hellofa noise.

I am also a fairly consistent early riser @NewOobY
Know what you mean.

I find the iPad hardly makes any sound when typing

I wake up, put my phone on silent and play mobile games..
I would of played Dota2, but quit games this year. I was far to addicted to it. So stopped entirely, I mean I spent like 3000hours on the game in a span of 2 years. My marriage was falling apart so I made the change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would of played Dota2, but quit games this year. I was far to addicted to it. So stopped entirely, I mean I spent like 3000hours on the game in a span of 2 years. My marriage was falling apart so I made the change

Good choice! Luckily i am not married yet so i can play games now..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Good choice! Luckily i am not married yet so i can play games now..

Enjoy it while u can bro, it all changes when u meet the one aka fun police, finance minister and finally closet chief

Enjoy it while u can bro, it all changes when u meet the one aka fun police, finance minister and finally closet chief

Haha..i know but luckily being chinese our women are no strangers to guys playing games..a lot of my friends play LoL or Dota even after getting married! But not as much as they used to..

Just hold on a minute guys
!!!!

What do you mean no games after you're married ???? That was not in the brochure??? I'm pretty sure I checked the fine print as well !

U know that scope changes/creep happen all the time. Beauty of being married

Dude IPad is awesome for those days u can't sleep.

Ja I am not giving up my shark evolution! Luckily my SO loves typing long essays on the forum and watching videos on coil building. so I'm left alone for a while without having to be asked what's for dinner or "baby pour me some juice"

I sleep very little. I always wake up when it's still dark. Try to sleep again. Not working. Get up and get going. :)

My trouble with sleeping late is that by the time I wake up at 2pm all the shops are closed. :(
Theres just not enough hours in a day for me to get all my sleep done. :rolleyes:

My advice is get some kids they wake up super early and usually tire you out so much you will pray to sleep in late.

Just hold on a minute guys
!!!!

What do you mean no games after you're married ???? That was not in the brochure??? I'm pretty sure I checked the fine print as well !
Did you notice the part that says "terms subject to change without prior notice"? o_O

:-D

I'm in reverse; I can't fall asleep at night! If I fall asleep by 12am, I celebrate the next day! Naturally when I do fall asleep eventually, I can't wake up in the morning. My kids wake up religiously by 7am everyday and usually greet me by jumping on my head while I'm in that deep coiling sleep lol.

So at night, to keep occupied while trying to get tired, I generally finish my dayjob stuff (because I'm a zombie during the day) amongst other things like e-juice DIY.

Waking up early is the best time for DIY and pit-stops! I LOVE early saturday mornings!

I simply cannot wake up!

My wife and 2 children are always up before me. In the mornings, my 3 year old girl will come and say "Pappa moet NOU opstaan!"

It's not something I'm proud of but I'm terrible at getting up in the mornings. And it's always been like this.

When we were at school, and using our bicycles to and from school.@Casper would scream at me (while I was still asleep), "OK, cheers!!!" when he left for school after he had breakfast and alles and was on his way. I would jump out of bed, get dressed, jump on the bicycle and race to school, only to find @Casper on the rugby field having a smoke!

Last edited:
I simply cannot wake up!

My wife and 2 children are always up before me. In the mornings, my 3 year old girl will come and say "Pappa moet NOU opstaan!"

It's not something I'm proud of but I'm terrible at getting up in the mornings. And it's always been like this.

When we were at school, @Casper would scream, "OK, cheers!!!" when he left for school and I would jump out, get dressed, jump on the bicycle and race to school, only to find @Casper on the rugby field having a smoke!

You are one lucky person, I wish I could sleep late :). Also how on earth did @Casper get there before you?

Waking up early is the best time for DIY and pit-stops! I LOVE early saturday mornings!
Trust me I would of done this too, thing is I ran outta VG :( - so i'm currently in a state of waiting for payday.

Trust me I would of done this too, thing is I ran outta VG :( - so i'm currently in a state of waiting for payday.
Go to Dischem and buy yourself some Dolly Varden, then you don't have to pass it through HRH!

Back