Hi guys ans girls, sorry I was quiet hectic weekend. I will be doing a device review today...

So I am still a bit nervous about device reviews and I really hope that you guys find it informative and that it is up to the standard that you guys expect from me.

The Aramax Power mod was sent to me from OTP Distributors for review purposes.

It's nice for me when the devices also have the 'verify' process that you can check if it is authentic.

AUTHENTICITY SUCCESSFULLY VERIFIED!

Capture+_2019-01-19-22-13-12-1-1.png

The Aramax Power mod was designed for max performance, max power and max safety.

Aramax - Image 1 (Product).jpg

Aramax - Image 2 (Whats in the box).jpg

Technical Specs:
Tank : 5 ML (TPD: 2ML Limiter)
Weight : 242G (TPD: 245G)
Atomizer : 0.14Ω SUS316 dual coil
Battery : 5000mAh Li-ion

Pros :
- Simple to use
- Child proof cap
- Finished off neatly
- Coil life is absolutely amazing (3-4 months usage on one coil).
- You can lock and unlock the fire button.
- Easy to change the coils
- Battery is enough for more than 25ml of liquid.
- Six air pipes results in superior airflow
- Fully washable tank
- Dual-color LED Button
- Pass-through functionality
- Wide opening top refill
- Hidden ventilation

Cons :
- It is a lot heavier than the average battery mods.

In Conclusion:
I have not experienced leakage with this device whatsoever and the top airflow is also leak proof, which is really great for me.

When the device is fully charged, depending on usage the battery life should last you 2-3 days. There is also a voltage regulator inside to regulate the peak output voltage.

With the Dual-Color LED button, it is easy to monitor when it is time to charge.
RED LIGHT : when battery level < 30%
WHITE LIGHT : when battery level > 30%

And for those for who it matters, this device is 100% TPD complaint.

As for flavour, I have to say compared to my other NRG tank with cCells it is a lot better but for me personally it comes in after the Dpro RDA on flavour.

I can really not say anything bad about this mod, accept for the weight and the fact that it is not easy to find a place that sells it.

Please let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions.

Aramax - Image 3 (Product Rating).jpg

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

Last edited:
Nice review Chanel.
Not much critism, maybe just separate cons a bit, I almost read that you did not experience leaking as a con.
As for suggestions. In a review I would normally like to see things that I cannot see when I google the device and get a photo of colours and teh specs on gearbest. I would like to see close up shots, in this case of the coil, how to insert it etc. Maybe th battery compartment opened, if it can? Etc
You know the stuff that you dont see on any advertising place thats selling them.

Ps I was at my little girl's athletics today and there was a pretty mommy sucking on this thing the whole afternoon. It looked quite good

Nice review Chanel.
Not much critism, maybe just separate cons a bit, I almost read that you did not experience leaking as a con.
As for suggestions. In a review I would normally like to see things that I cannot see when I google the device and get a photo of colours and teh specs on gearbest. I would like to see close up shots, in this case of the coil, how to insert it etc. Maybe th battery compartment opened, if it can? Etc
You know the stuff that you dont see on any advertising place thats selling them.

Ps I was at my little girl's athletics today and there was a pretty mommy sucking on this thing the whole afternoon. It looked quite good
Thanks for the criticism.
If no-one says anything I will never know where to improve especially on devices.

But down to your questions, the coils are pretty huge will take a picture when I replace again.

As far as I can see the battery compartment can't be opened without specials tools.

And then also here is a comparison between the Aramax mod and the iJust2 mod.

20181024_064105~2.jpg

Because it's written reviews it does get a bit more more tricky for me personally.. But one day if I want to cause some "kak" I will start my YT channel:-D

Last edited:
If no-one says anything I will never know where to improve especially on devices.

But down to your questions, the coils are pretty huge will take a picture when I replace again.

As far as I can see the battery compartment can't be opened without specials tools.

View attachment 156484

Because it's written reviews it does get a bit more more tricky for me personally.. But one day if I want to cause some "kak" I will start my YT channel:-D

@Chanelr the iJust2 is an old model. Rather compare it to the iJust3, although it's possible that the iJust2 and iJust3 are the same size.

View attachment 156484

Is one even supposed to open the battery compartment of a mod with an internal battery? I doubt it. And if one did, because of a problem, one would most certainly lose the warranty.

Is one even supposed to open the battery compartment of a mod with an internal battery? I doubt it. And if one did, because of a problem, one would most certainly lose the warranty.
I just have the iJust2 to compare it to :) and no I dont think one should open the compartment. If it breaks I would rather take it to the professionals

I just have the iJust2 to compare it to :) and no I dont think one should open the compartment. If it breaks I would rather take it to the professionals

@Chanelr I'd love to know your thoughts of the Aramax after you've used it for a few months. Do the coils really last as long as the blurb says they do?

@Chanelr I'd love to know your thoughts of the Aramax after you've used it for a few months. Do the coils really last as long as the blurb says they do?
Yes, I have had this mod since October. We only replaced the 1st coil in Jan.

When we replace again I will take a picture of the coil vs the vaporesso ccells.

Yes, I have had this mod since October. We only replaced the 1st coil in Jan.

When we replace again I will take a picture of the coil vs the vaporesso ccells.

That's truly amazing! How does the flavour compare with the iJust 2?

It's that time...

Juice Name: Lemon Ice Tea
Manufactured By: Esheli
Flavour Profile: Delicious lemon ice tea flavour
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

This juice was sent to me from Erich at @Esheli for review purposes.

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

The lable is plain and simple, but it sure does catch your eye. It has a picture on of a tall glass with tea, slices of lemon and ice... This alone made me want an ice cold ice tea so badly.

The name stands out a lot and all the information that you will need is on the bottle.

With the finger tasting test I got a very sharp lemon taste, with iciness and a little dash of mint. I did however also experience a little throat irritation.

With inhale I expected a sour-ish taste of the lemon, but instead I was welcomed with a sweet lemon flavour and a good amount of ice that follows. I am glad to report that there is no throat irritation with inhale.

With exhale, there is not much difference in taste except that the ice taste leaves your palate first followed by the sweetish lemon, leaving you wanting more. Also no throat irritation on exhale. I have to say for me personally this blend is really good and the flavours don't overpower each other.

I absolutely love any flavour ice tea as a drink, and when I compare this the juice is really well balanced with just the right amount of ice, to cool you down on a day like today.

Would I buy a bottle again? I think so.

Lemon Ice Tea.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Vaporesso Swag Kit with a Wasp Nano RD
Coilart Dpro 133 with Dpro RDA (dual coil)
iJust 2 with NRG Tank

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Last edited:
Hi guys and girls, sorry for the massive delay hectic weekend once again...

Juice Name: Caramel Dreams
Manufactured By: Tesoro Creations
Flavour Profile: Deliciously coated caramel popcorn.
Nicotine Strength Options: 0mg

This juice was sent to me from Tesoro Creations for review purposes.

This is one of the most unique and original bottles I will most probably ever come across. The bottle is packaged in a box, with the logo standing out including the name and the flavour, and all other necessary information.

The other cool thing is that there are beads added to the bottle with a dagger and a card, and you can tell this is hand made. The flavour name is also sticked to the back of the skull.

With the finger tasting test I get a very sweet but tasty caramel flavour, with a slight taste of the popcorn. No throat irritation with this test.

With inhale you will first get a tobacco-ish taste, which is mimicked from the caramelized popcorn, then you will get sweet little hints of the caramel.

Upon exhale you will get the sweet caramel leaving your palate with slight undertones of popcorn, great flavour balance and no tobacco-ish flavour present.

Sadly, not an ADV for me but I like this one in the tank.

Would I buy a bottle again? I don't think so.

Caramel Dream.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Vaporesso Swag Kit with a Wasp Nano RDA
iJust 2 with NRG Tank

Please note:

Last edited:
Hi guys and girls, sorry for the massive delay hectic weekend once again...

Juice Name: Caramel Dreams
Manufactured By: Tesoro Creations
Flavour Profile: Deliciously coated caramel popcorn.
Nicotine Strength Options: 0mg

This juice was sent to me from Tesoro Creations for review purposes.

This is one of the most unique and original bottles I will most probably ever come across. The bottle is packaged in a box, with the logo standing out including the name and the flavour, and all other necessary information.

The other cool thing is that there are beads added to the bottle with a dagger and a card, and you can tell this is hand made. The flavour name is also sticked to the back of the skull.

With the finger tasting test I get a very sweet but tasty caramel flavour, with a slight taste of the popcorn. No throat irritation with this test.

With inhale you will first get a tobacco-ish taste, which is mimicked from the caramelized popcorn, then you will get sweet little hints of the caramel.

Upon exhale you will get the sweet caramel leaving your palate with slight undertones of popcorn, great flavour balance and no tobacco-ish flavour present.

Sadly, not an ADV for me but I like this one in the tank.

Would I buy a bottle again? I don't think so.

View attachment 157062

Devices/Setup Used :
Vaporesso Swag Kit with a Wasp Nano RDA
iJust 2 with NRG Tank

Please note:

Stunning bottle!!

Back