View attachment 170212
Juice Name: Escobar's Beans
Manufactured By: Rebel Revolution Vape
Flavour Profile: Mocha Java
Packaging: 30, 60 and 120ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

These flavours were all sent to me from @BaD Mountain (Rebel Revolution Vape) for review purposes. This review is done on the 6mg.

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

The 30ml bottle comes packed in a nifty little box and both the box and the bottle's label matches.

The label shows all relevant information, the PG/VG ratio, the nicotine strength, etc. You can also see the name of the brand and juice very clearly.

With the finger taste test, I get a caramelish taste of toasty coffee beans. Slight throat burn, which I expected on a 6mg juice.

Upon inhale I get a fair amount of tasty roasted coffee beans, and the caramel taste I got with the finger tasting test dramatically decreases with inhale.

With exhaling same flavour notes as on inhale,only difference is that there is a slight sweetness to it.

I find that the flavour is released best on the dual RDA. I think this can down really well with a nice piece of chocolate. Although I love a good coffee flavour, it's just not a full ADV for me.

Would I buy a bottle again? I am 80% sure.

View attachment 170213

Devices/Setup Used :
Coil Art Dpro 133 with the Dpro RDA (dual)
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single)
Geekvape Lucid with Lumi Tank
Asmodus Minikin with Juggernaut RTA

Please note:

This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

Thank you for the awesome review Chanel :campeon::campeon:

View attachment 170417
Juice Name: G.O.A.T
Manufactured By: <Null/> Premium E-liquid.
Flavour Profile: Orange, Blackcurrant and Mango.
Packaging: 60ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 2mg

This juice was sent to me from <Null/> Premium E-liquid for review purposes. So when I was notified they are making a fruit flavoured vape I was beyond excited. Official launch date was the 1st of June 2019.

G.O.A.T stands for Greatest of All Time, and they know I will be the judge of that :)

As a programmer, this juice spoke to me on a different level than others before even tasting it because it is familiar to my day-to-day job. Geek mode = ON.

The label is a white design with the logo and name in purple and pink. With a little icon with headphones and profile visible. Then we also have the ingredients, nicotine level and a warning sign.

With the finger tasting test, you will get the sweet ripe taste of mango, tasty blackcurrant and a zesty taste of the orange. I also found the flavour has a bit of icyness to it.

With inhale you will experience all 3 flavours in one go. The orange, the light undertones of the blackcurrant, the sweet mango and a dashing amount of ice which finishes off the flavours nicely.

Upon exhale the blackcurrant and orange comes through a bit more, but does not overpower each other or the mango flavour. Still a good amount of ice on exhale and leaves you feeling refreshed.

I prefer this flavour in the RTA and this one will definitely pass as a semi ADV. They definitely broke the boundaries on this one.

Would I buy a bottle again? Without hesitation.

View attachment 170416

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

OOOOOHHHH This is up my alley! How does the mango compare to Nasty's cushman in this juice? Similar type of mango with the pulpyness together with the Black currant and orange?

I am still to find or mix a great Orange juice, so this is very interesting blending it with black current which i love and mango which i love even more!

OOOOOHHHH This is up my alley! How does the mango compare to Nasty's cushman in this juice? Similar type of mango with the pulpyness together with the Black currant and orange?

I am still to find or mix a great Orange juice, so this is very interesting blending it with black current which i love and mango which i love even more!
In all honesty I have not tried Cushman yet, so I am not able to compare it. But it is a good juice though and I am 90% sure you will enjoy it :)

In all honesty I have not tried Cushman yet, so I am not able to compare it. But it is a good juice though and I am 90% sure you will enjoy it :)

Oh you need to get Cushman Mango and Grape or Mango and banana! A bit sweet but epic. My ADV DIY juice is based on these.

Oh you need to get Cushman Mango and Grape or Mango and banana! A bit sweet but epic. My ADV DIY juice is based on these.
Oh awesome. Nasty Juice actually got in contact with me yesterday and got anotber big UK brand but it is hush hush for now until finalized

Important Infor-3.jpg
Juice Name: Bubblegum
Manufactured By: Hyp
Flavour Profile: Bubblegum Candy
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6mg

This juice was sent to me from @Pho3niX90 at The Vape Den for review purposes. This review is done on the 3mg.

The label is quite straight forward and blue in colour design with the name standing our clearly. We also have visible the ingredients, nicotine level and a warning sign.

With the finger tasting test the taste I get it very close to those candies you got in the coin machines, but I tend to lean more towards the bubblegum syrup you get for icecream or milkshakes.

With inhale I was a little bit disappointed that the bubblegum taste subsided and I would have liked it to be a bit more in your face bubblegum, you know like biting into a candy (that affect) and a slight increase of sweetness.

Upon exhale I get a little but of the bubblegum flavour, but I suppose it is not the end of the world. The flavour is there, but not just there enough in my personal opinion. The warmer the coil, the more the flavour comes out.

I think the flavour is best in the tank, but it's sadly not an ADV for me. It's a good flavour with a price to fit any pocket.

Would I buy a bottle again? Sadly no.

Hyp Bubblegum.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Available for purchase here :
https://www.thevapeden.co.za/products/hyp-bubblegum-60ml

Please note:

@StompieZA Orange Fizz by @Blends Of Distinction Of Distinction is the best orange - seriously! It's like biting into a fresh, juicy orange - the taste is so real! My review is here

Happy Friday.
Last review for the week and the month of June.
Lola's Cola from Just Like That Ejuice

whats next-2(1).jpg

Important Infor-2(1).jpg
Juice Name: Lola's Cola
Manufactured By: Just Like That
Flavour Profile: Blue raspberry cola on ice
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg

I was thrilled to receive the new juices from Just Like That to review. This review is done on the 3mg.

This juice was launched only recently and I love the classic twist to it.

The label is very purple and red showing all relevant information, the PG/VG ratio, the nicotine strength, the brand name, etc. You can also see the juice name very clearly and this cute little pinup lady.

With the finger taste test, you will get the taste of sweet blue raspberry and cola, followed by a dash of ice. There is just something about this juice, that completely blows my taste buds away.

With inhale I get the sweethish blue raspberry taste, followed by the fizzy cola taste and just he right amount of ice. I think personally the flavour balance is pretty spot on.

With exhaling it is one of those flavours that again don't differ from inhale.

I have to say I really enjoy this flavour on the single coil RDA and the tank.

Would I buy a bottle again? I think so.

Lola's Cola.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Happy Monday!
Can you guys believe we are halfway through the year?
First review for July, Purple Rain from Ruffbeard Vapes

whats next.jpg

Important Infor.jpg
Juice Name: Purple Rain
Manufactured By: Ruff Beard
Flavour Profile: Grape candy gum with ice.
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 2 and 5mg

This juice was sent to me from Ruff Beard for review purposes. This review is done on the 2mg.

The label has a purple colour and then a dude playing guitar. Meet Bob. Then we also have visible the ingredients, nicotine level and a warning sign.

With the finger tasting test I got this proper taste of candy gum, mixed with the grape and a good amount of ice.

With inhale I was quite relieved to find that it not that grape flavour that ruins everything, rather the grape compliments the gum taste well and the ice.

Upon exhale the ice first leaves your palate, followed by the grapy gum taste. The ice comes through a bit more on exhale and leaves you feeling refreshed.

I prefer this flavour on the dual coil RDA. Although it's not overly sweet and a unique gum flavours it's sadly just not a full ADV for me personally.

If you are a grape candy lover, I do recommend this.

Would I buy a bottle again? Yes.

Purple Rain.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Morning guys and girls.
I hope everyone in Johannesburg is nice and warm today. Review for today Frui Tea from K E-liquids. (@KZOR)

whats next.jpg

Have you tried the Vapology Mango range?

As close to the Cushman series at half the price and better still this juice doesn’t disintegrate your cotton like the Cushman does.

View attachment 171038

I havent but it looks great! Due to me DIYing my own mango which is very very close to cushman without cotton issues, chances of me buying another mango juice is slim but will see if i can try it out somewhere.

Thanks

Important Infor.jpg

Juice Name: Frui Tea
Manufactured By: K E-liquids
Flavour Profile: Peach and Apricot Tea
Nicotine Strength Options: 2 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 40PG/60VG

So I have previously done a review on @KZOR's DIY juices and this man has a talent. When I was approached to review this flavour, I was absolutely honoured.

The label is a very calming type of waterwash effect with peach branches, the logo and the familiar little Kzor. Then we also have visible the ingredients, nicotine level and a warning sign.

With the finger tasting test I got the sweet taste of peach blended with the apricot, light undertones of the tea and this little tickle of ice which I personally enjoy.

With inhale I was really relieved not to have to oversweet "in your face" peach. Apricot and peach can be such a tricky combination, but I feel these rather compliment each other well without overpowering of flavours. Then the tea and ice, is just right to round off the juice nicely.

Upon exhale the ice first leaves your palate, by the apricot and peach. I am not sure which one is released first, but I just get light hints of the tea. Still no overpowering of flavours and the balance is good.

Fair warning, this flavour is not for everyone's palate but I quite enjoyed it as it is not your average super sweet peach and apricot as we all know it. I prefer this flavour in the mesh coil tank and although I enjoy this flavour it just misses my semi-ADV mark.

Would I buy a bottle again? I really think I would.

Kzor Peach Ice Tea.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Rincoe Mechman with Mesh Tank

Please note:

Back