@KZOR's Peach Iced Tea is a real winner for me... and there are very few juices other than Red Pill that I vape so when I actually finish a bottle of another juice you know I rate it highly! I bought a bottle of it when I was in CT and I finished the bottle yesterday!

@KZOR's Peach Iced Tea is a real winner for me... and there are very few juices other than Red Pill that I vape so when I actually finish a bottle of another juice you know I rate it highly! I bought a bottle of it when I was in CT and I finished the bottle yesterday!
That is awesome uncle Rob :)

Wow yes that is something! @KZOR put me down for a bottle of Peach Iced Tea at the next vape meet please!

Important Infor.jpg
Juice Name: Gorgeous Guava
Manufactured By: Authentic Alchemist
Flavour Profile: Sweet guava, lime, fresh fruits & spices
Packaging: 60ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

This juice was sent to me from Authentic Alchemist for review purposes. This review is done on the 3mg.

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

The label has a very elegant design, show the logo, the juice name, full flavour profile and a nice combination of guava, lime and mint leaves. It also has a good warning label and nic strength. Sadly, the PG/VG levels are not indicated.

With the finger tasting test I get the sweet taste of the guava, with the lime balacing the sweetness and a decent amount of ice.

With inhale I got a delicious amount of guava and I was quite pleased to find how nicely the lime and ice rounds off the guava flavour. And because lime is more a sour flavour it subsides the sweetness. I did not experience the flavour to be like normal guava juice or the actual fruit.

Upon exhale the flavours are consistant, no flavour overpowers each other and I think the balance is spot on. I did find that the warmer the coil, you will experience a bit of the spices and it definitely pushed my taste buds to the brink.

I would so like to mix this up in a smoothie when the summer it's us again. I find that the flavour performs best on the RTA, however I do not consider this as an ADV for me personally.

Would I buy a bottle again? I have no idea.

Gorgeous Guava.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Coil Art Dpro 133 with the Dpro RDA (dual)
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single)
Asmodus Minikin with Juggernaut RTA
Rincoe Mechman with Mesh Tank

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

The Geekvape Flint All in One MTL kit was sent to me from @Pho3niX90 at The Vape Den for review purposes. So this mod is known as the "Anti Pod" kit.

Please note this is an MTL device and tank.

Image 1 (Product).jpg

What's In The box.jpg

Device Specs :
- Product Size: 6mm x 22mm
- Output Voltage: 2V, 3.5V and 3.8V
- Resistance range: 1 – 3ohm
- Battery: 1000mAh internal
- USB Charging
- 3 Level Power output indicator and battery level indicator
- IPX5 Water Resistant

You can move through three VV modes:
V = 3.2V (Low; LED color Red)
V = 3.5V (Medium; LED color Blue)
V = 3.8V (High; LED color Green)

Switching between VV modes is simple: just click the fire button three times and the LED will change color depending on what mode you’re in.

The Tank and Coils:
- 1.2Ω NS Coil (designed for nic salts)
- Height: 38.35mm (including drip tip)
- Diameter: 23mm
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow (Five settings)
- Slide across top fill
- Capacity: 2ml
- 510 pin

Changing The Coil
1. Simply screw in the coil to the bottom part of the tank
2. Place glass over the bottom section
3. Screw the top part of the tank down.

(Even though this is for salts, I still recommend proper priming of the coils)

Pros :
- Ample vent holes on the bottom of the device
- 5 Air Intake Settings
- Easy to use
- Light weight
- Light indicator for output of the device which also acts as the battery level indicator.
- Very good build quality
- Good flavour
- Quick firing

Cons :
- Minor Leakage
- Drip tip is non interchangeable
- Not water resistant
- Battery life is a bit too short for my liking.

In Conclusion:

There is no wattage mode; everything is done in VV (variable voltage) and this is fine, as the Flint’s tank is designed with this in mind. I found 3.2V was ideal for my needs.

As with any other device, the biggest issue I always have is leakage or condensation. But with this little device, I did not experience it that much. I did however experience a bit of spit back if the device was standing for a few days.

When the device is fully charged, depending on usage the battery life should last you roughly 2 days.

The coils itself also has a pretty good lifespan, one lasted me 2 weeks on 25mg strength salts. What I love most about this device is that if you don't like a flavour you can throw it out and put in a new flavour, where as with a refillable pod you literally need to vape everything.

If you are looking for clouds, as with all MTL devices, you aren’t going to get any here from this device. This makes the device ideal for those that prefer stealth vaping.

Image 3 (Product Rating).jpg

Available for purchase here :
https://www.thevapeden.co.za/products/geekvape-flint-aio-mtl-kit-1000mah

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping

Thanks @Chanelr
Looks like a good little device
I like the drip tip shape - looks comfortable

Question : You say it gets 3.5 stars for affordability - but what does it cost? Didnt see the price unless I missed it.

Thanks @Chanelr
Looks like a good little device
I like the drip tip shape - looks comfortable

Question : You say it gets 3.5 stars for affordability - but what does it cost? Didnt see the price unless I missed it.
Vape Den had them (sold out) for R 400.00 each, I see most other sites are R 585.00 upwards and the coils are your average of R 85.00 each. It's probably not 'expensive expensive', I just got a bit more strict on my ratings :) started to feel like Oprah

Hope everyone had a smashing weekend. Review for today Mixed Berry Iced Tea from Craftsmen Vape co

whats next.jpg

Important Infor.jpg
Juice Name: Mixed Berry Iced Tea
Manufactured By: Craftsmen Vape co
Flavour Profile: A variety of juicy mixed berries, blended with our special, subtle tea mix smothered with a bit of coolness to bring it all toghether.
Packaging: 60ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 2 and 6 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

This juice was sent to me from Craftsmen Vape co for review purposes. This review is done on the 2mg.

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

The label has a red and black design with the logo standing out and the flavour profile, as well as a full flavour description. Then there is also visible warning signs, etc.

With the finger tasting test I got the sweet taste of the mixed berrries and tea. not oversweet at all and a perfect balance on the ice.

With inhale the first flavour that hits my palate is the ice, then the mixed berries graces your palate with their presence. I did not really experience the tea flavour in the juice, but the balance is good and not too sweet.

Upon exhale it is one of those flavours that leaves your palate in reverse, as the ice leaves last it makes you feel refreshed. I do feel that the flavour on exhale is a little bit 'dampened' and not so sharp as with inhale. Still a pretty good balance.

I personally enjoyed this flavour most on the dual coil RDA, just not an ADV for me.

Would I buy a bottle again? I think I would.

Berry Iced Tea.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Coil Art Dpro 133 with the Dpro RDA (dual)
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single)
Asmodus Minikin with Juggernaut RTA
Rincoe Mechman with Mesh Tank

Please note:

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

Back