Caramel Toffee - Important Information.jpg
Juice Name:Caramel Toffee
Manufactured By: Sugar Rush
Flavour Profile: Creamy caramel with a burst of toffee.
Packaging: 60ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

This juice was sent to me from Cloud Hustle Distro for purposes of this review and this review is done on the 3mg.

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

The labrl is a nice caramel brown colour, yet very eye catching with the brand and flavour profile. The label also shows all details, warning details, etc.

With the finger tasting test I get a really sharp taste of the caramel and toffee. Not sure why, but with every caramel flavour the flavour burns my throat.

With inhale I get mostly the taste of the creamy caramel.

Upon exhale the toffee comes onto your palate combined with the creamy caramel. I find it very odd that when tasting caramel flavours the taste is very similar to tobacco flavours. The balance between the flavours I think is done really well.

I really enjoyed the flavour mostly in the Sub-Ohm setup and almost hits the full ADV mark.

Would I buy a bottle again? It's a 50/50.

Sugar Rush - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA
Wismec RX Gen 3 with Juggerknot Mini RTA
Innokin Proton with Smok TF Mesh Tank
Rincoe Mechman with Rebirth RDA

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

Last edited:
View attachment 186287
Juice Name: Sugar Rush
Manufactured By: Caramel Toffee
Flavour Profile: Creamy caramel with a burst of toffee.

This juice was sent to me from Cloud Hustle Distro for purposes of this review and this review is done on the 3mg.

The labrl is a nice caramel brown colour, yet very eye catching with the brand and flavour profile. The label also shows all details, warning details, etc.

With the finger tasting test I get a really sharp taste of the caramel and toffee. Not sure why, but with every caramel flavour the flavour burns my throat.

With inhale I get mostly the taste of the creamy caramel.

Upon exhale the toffee comes onto your palate combined with the creamy caramel. I find it very odd that when tasting caramel flavours the taste is very similar to tobacco flavours. The balance between the flavours I think is done really well.

I really enjoyed the flavour mostly in the Sub-Ohm setup and almost hits the full ADV mark.

Would I buy a bottle again? It's a 50/50.

View attachment 186286

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Hi @Chanelr Re your perception of a tobacco flavour from the caramel - could be that they used a burnt caramel instead of a sweet caramel. Just wondering ...

Officially the last review for 2019.
Reviews will only continue on the 6th of January when I am back at work.

Strawberry, Watermelon and Bubblegum on ice from Steamy Cauldron

whats next.jpg

Steamy Cauldron - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Strawberry, Watermelon and Bubblegum on ice.
Manufactured By: Steamy Cauldron
Flavour Profile: Strawberry, Watermelon and Bubblegum on ice.
Packaging: 100ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 2 and 4 mg

In collaboration with The Juice Effect and Queensberry Rules, Steamy Cauldron has made quite the impression. This juice was sent to me from André for purposes of this review and this review is done on the 2mg.

The branding is really clear and you can see the brand name, flavour and all other necessary details. I also has a cool little pot which reminds me of a witches brew. The other thing that makes this really awesome is that the label shows the brands that collabed and I respect that.

With the finger tasting test I get the sweet strawberry, the juice watermelon, just the right amount of bubblegum and a generous amount of ice.

With inhale the first flavour as expected to hit my palate is the watermelon, as this is in general a very overpowering flavour. Also while inhaling, the strawberry is in the mix as well.

Upon exhale the flavours similar to inhale but we get the taste of the bubblegum, not too much but just the right amount. I won't say to balance the sweetness, as all three flavour profiles are sweet. The ice is also just the right amount, which leaves you feeling refreshed.

Now, in general I am not a watermelon or bubblegum flavour fan at all but I think this flavour is pretty awesome especially with the ice factor. I have not found a setup that I did not enjoy the flavour in, but I am leaning more towards the RDA setup.

Would I buy a bottle again? No doubt about it.

Steamy Cauldron - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Hey everyone.
Wishing you all a happy new year and a kick ass 2020

The first few weeks of work have been quite hectic, but...

images (18).jpeg

Happy birthday @Chanelr you are definitely my favorite e liquid reviewer by a mile stone hope you have an amazing day take care all the best and vape strong :party::present::baloon::b1::band::cheer::dev14:

Happy birthday @Chanelr !
May you have a great year ahead
Thanks for all the reviews and efforts!

Sweet Popcorn - Important Information.jpg
Juice Name: Sweet Popcorn
Manufactured By: Moreish Puff
Flavour Profile: The classic popcorn reimagined in vape form, as a fresh, fluffy popcorn flavour is complimented with a smooth sweetness.
Packaging: 50ml Dripper Bottle (Shortfill)
Nicotine Strength Options: 0 mg

This juice was sent to me from Moreish Puff UK for review purposes. I love doing reviews on 0mg flavours as it is pure flavours.

The label is very shiny, simple colours yet very striking. It shows the logo and the juice name. It also has a good warning label and nic strength.

With the finger tasting test I was completely blown away of how close this taste actually gets to caramel popcorn.

With inhale I experienced exactly what I tasted with the finger tasting test. It is absolutely phenomenal how spot on the flavour is. It is almost like vaping crunchy caramel popcorn.

Upon exhale the flavour is 100% consistent to inhale.

I find that the flavour performs best on the RDA and this flavour definitely passes my ADV mark.

Would I buy a bottle again? Indeed.

Sweet Popcorn - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Wismec RX Gen 3 with Juggernaut RTA

Please note:

Last edited:
Riot Squad - Raspberry Grenade - Important Information.jpg
Juice Name: Raspberry Grenade
Manufactured By: Riot Squad
Flavour Profile: Raspberry and explosive lemonade.
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper

As I am part of the Riot Squad SA influencer team, these flavours were sent to me for review purposes (Distributed through White Snow) and this review is done on the 3mg.

Riot Squad is no longer "unknown" in the SA market, these bullet shaped bottles (patented), each in their own unique colours. The label itself is very punk, with all the necessary information.

Another interesting fact is that Riot Labs actually formulate their own flavours and don't use your "commercial" concentrates.

With the finger taste test, the first flavour that you will taste is a sassy yet sweet raspberry and then the fizzy lemonade.

Upon inhale the sweet raspberry and lemonade comes into full play. I personally think the flavour is well balanced.

With exhaling what I love is that the flavours are consistant to inhale and does not differ at all.

I enjoyed this flavour most on the RTA. Sadly, it is just not an ADV for me because of the sweetness.

Would I buy a bottle again? I don't think so.

Riot Squad - Raspberry Grenade - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

View attachment 188614
Juice Name: Raspberry Grenade
Manufactured By: Riot Squad
Flavour Profile: Raspberry and explosive lemonade.
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper

As I am part of the Riot Squad SA influencer team, these flavours were sent to me for review purposes (Distributed through White Snow) and this review is done on the 3mg.

Riot Squad is no longer "unknown" in the SA market, these bullet shaped bottles (patented), each in their own unique colours. The label itself is very punk, with all the necessary information.

Another interesting fact is that Riot Labs actually formulate their own flavours and don't use your "commercial" concentrates.

With the finger taste test, the first flavour that you will taste is a sassy yet sweet raspberry and then the fizzy lemonade.

Upon inhale the sweet raspberry and lemonade comes into full play. I personally think the flavour is well balanced.

With exhaling what I love is that the flavours are consistant to inhale and does not differ at all.

I enjoyed this flavour most on the RTA. Sadly, it is just not an ADV for me because of the sweetness.

Would I buy a bottle again? I don't think so.

View attachment 188613

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

@Chanelr Interesting that they don't use commercial concentrates!

Dinner Lady - Pink Berry - Importan Information.jpg
Juice Name: Pink Berry
Manufactured By: Dinner Lady
Flavour Profile: A cocktail of sweet citrus and mixed berries.

This juice was sent to me from Dinner Lady UK for review purposes. This review is done on the 3mg and it falls under the fruit range.

The label is a not the usual background but more of a floral design which is really beautiful. It shows the logo and the juice name. It also has a good warning label and nic strength. Sadly, the PG/VG levels are not indicated.

With the finger tasting test I get the taste of the sweet berries and a zingy taste of the sweet citrus.

With inhale I experienced mostly the taste of the sweet mixed berries and light understones of the citrus. I find it to be a tad on the sweet side.

Upon exhale the sweet citrus emerges more and I believe because of the citrus it brings the level of sweetness down a little bit.

I find that the flavour performs best on the RDA and because of the citrus, it will almost pass as an semi-ADV.

Would I buy a bottle again? I might.

Dinner Lady - Pink Berry - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single)
Wismec RX Gen 3 with Juggernaut RTA (single)
Rincoe Mechman with Rebirth RDA (single)
Vaporesso Gen with Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA (dual)

Please note:

Ruthless - Rage Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Rage
Manufactured By: Ruthless E-Juice
Flavour Profile: Apple and Mangoes.
Packaging: 60 and 120ml Dripper Bottle

This juice was sent to me from Ruthless E-Juice for review purposes. This review is done on the 3mg.

The label has a elegant design with a lovely shade of orange and green, showing the logo and the juice name. It also has a proper warning label, nic strength and all other necessary information you might need.

With the finger tasting test I get the taste of both the apples and mangoes.

When inhaling you will experience more of the crispy apple taste and light tickles of the sweet mango on your palate. The blend itself is pretty good.

Upon exhale the flavour is consistant to inhale but the mango comes a bit more in to play. I personally feel the flavours are a little bit muted and I with this specific type of blend would have preferred either the mango or the apple to stand out a bit more above the other.

Flavour is enjoyable on the dual RDA, but because of the muted flavours it just is not a semi-ADV for me personally.

Would I buy a bottle again? It's a possibility.

Ruthless - Rage Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single)
Wismec RX Gen 3 with Juggernaut RTA (single)
Rincoe Mechman with Rebirth RDA (single)
Vaporesso Gen with Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA (dual)

Please note:

Back