Mizz Tasty Important Info.jpg
Juice Name : Mizz Tasty
Manufactured By : Smashd
Flavour Profile : Sweet Grapes & Ripe Litchis, blended into a soda with refreshing bubbles.
Packaging : 120ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options : 2mg
PG/VG Ratio : 30PG/70VG

This juice was sent to me from Hashtag Vapes for review purposes. I absolutely love the Smashd promo pack, with all the flavours in, a flavour card and some extra goodies.

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

The design of the label is pink and glossy with the brand name pretty big and the flavour name. All necessary details are visible. The only thing I would have like added was the flavour profile.

With the fingertasting test, I get the taste of the sweet litci, a fair amount of grape and a bit of ice.

With inhale, the flavour is really good with the sweet taste of the litchi and a generous amount of ice.

Upon exhale the flavour is similar to inhale except the tasty grapes comes into play on your palate.

I have always enjoyed a good lychee flavour and the grape just makes it more refreshing. This flavour is best for me on the RDAs.

Would I buy a bottle again? Yes, but this time two bottles. This one was shaken and smashed.

Mizz tasty Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single)
Wismec RX Gen 3 with Juggernaut RTA (single)
Innokin Proton with Smok TF Mesh Tank
Rincoe Mechman with Rebirth RDA (single)
Vaporesso Gen with Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA (dual)

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanèl

Overjuiced - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name : Murcott Sap
Manufactured By : Over Juiced
Flavour Profile : Mango, litchi, strawberry with naartjie (Iced up - also available in a non-iced version)
Packaging : 60ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options : 0, 3 and 6mg

This juice was sent to me for review purposes. This review is done on on the 3mg.

The label is black and orange with silver foiling and I just love the name. You can see all the necessary information, big warning sign, etc.

With the fingertasting test you get a little taste of all the flavours mentioned and a nice icy taste.

With inhale I get the taste of all the flavour, not so much of the strawberry and I personally would have liked the ice to be a little bit less.

Upon exhale the flavour is similar to inhale,though the ice is not so strong compared to inhale and the fruitiness emerges a bit more. I would also love to compare this one to the non-ice version.

This flavour is best for me on the dual RDA and another flavour not lasting long in this house.

Would I buy a bottle again? Indeed.

Murcott Sap Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Hope everyone is well and safe. Time for review, I know they are scarce these days.

Strawberry Mini Donut from Series Liquids.

Mini Donut Strawberry - Whats Next.jpg

Strawberry Info.jpg

Juice Name : Strawberry Mini Donut
Manufactured By : Series Liquids
Flavour Profile : Mouthwatering strawberry glazed mini donut.
Nicotine Strength Options : 3 mg

This juice was sent to me from Series Liquids for review purposes. I am doing this flavour first as I am in general not a big fan of strawberry flavours.

The first of its' kind with a reminiscent taste of not just any old donut.

The bottle comes in a little box which matches the label design. The design itself is pink and white and all necessary details are visible. The box design and the label of the bottle matches.

With the fingertasting test, I get the taste of the sweet strawberry and a proper taste of donuts. Don't know about you guys but for me mini donuts and normal donuts do not taste the same at all.

With inhale, the flavour is absolutely spot on to mini donuts with a gentle amount of strawberry, but was pleasantly surprised that it is not oversweet. Also great that the strawberry does not have a chemical taste to it.

Upon exhale the flavour is similar to inhale with the flavours not overpowering each other.

The flavour is really best of me in the Smok tank and a little bit of heat goes a long way.

Would I buy a bottle again? Not too sure.

Strawberry Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

View attachment 194627

Juice Name : Strawberry Mini Donut
Manufactured By : Series Liquids
Flavour Profile : Mouthwatering strawberry glazed mini donut.

This juice was sent to me from Series Liquids for review purposes. I am doing this flavour first as I am in general not a big fan of strawberry flavours.

The first of its' kind with a reminiscent taste of not just any old donut.

The bottle comes in a little box which matches the label design. The design itself is pink and white and all necessary details are visible. The box design and the label of the bottle matches.

With the fingertasting test, I get the taste of the sweet strawberry and a proper taste of donuts. Don't know about you guys but for me mini donuts and normal donuts do not taste the same at all.

With inhale, the flavour is absolutely spot on to mini donuts with a gentle amount of strawberry, but was pleasantly surprised that it is not oversweet. Also great that the strawberry does not have a chemical taste to it.

Upon exhale the flavour is similar to inhale with the flavours not overpowering each other.

The flavour is really best of me in the Smok tank and a little bit of heat goes a long way.

Would I buy a bottle again? Not too sure.

View attachment 194626

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Ooooh this is just up my alley!

View attachment 193785
Juice Name : Murcott Sap
Manufactured By : Over Juiced
Flavour Profile : Mango, litchi, strawberry with naartjie (Iced up - also available in a non-iced version)
Nicotine Strength Options : 0, 3 and 6mg

This juice was sent to me for review purposes. This review is done on on the 3mg.

The label is black and orange with silver foiling and I just love the name. You can see all the necessary information, big warning sign, etc.

With the fingertasting test you get a little taste of all the flavours mentioned and a nice icy taste.

With inhale I get the taste of all the flavour, not so much of the strawberry and I personally would have liked the ice to be a little bit less.

Upon exhale the flavour is similar to inhale,though the ice is not so strong compared to inhale and the fruitiness emerges a bit more. I would also love to compare this one to the non-ice version.

This flavour is best for me on the dual RDA and another flavour not lasting long in this house.

Would I buy a bottle again? Indeed.

View attachment 193784

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

That sounds great. Will definitely see if I can pick one up after the lockdown. :)

Frozen Pineapple - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Pineapple
Manufactured By: Liquid Faction - Frozen
Flavour Profile: A delicious mix of sweet, juicy tropical pineapples.
Packaging: 60ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 2 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

This juice was sent to me from Liquid Faction for review purposes.

The label is white with glossy yellow and green, the brand name and the name of the juice stands out boldly. For me it catches my eye immediately, especially the ice cream. All necessary warnings are also visible clearly.

With the finger tasting test I get a candy-ish but not oversweet taste of the juicy pineapples and a pretty fair amount of ice.

With inhale I mostly get the taste of the frozen yoghurt with light notes of the pineapple.

With exhaling I absolutely love that there is just the right amount of the juicy tropical pineapples on your palate.

This flavour is perfect for the summer and my second favourite flavour in the range. I also prefer this one either on the dual RDA or in the tank.

Would I buy a bottle again? I'm not sure.

Frozen Pineapple - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Gbom Blurred Lines - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Blurred Lines
Manufactured By: Gbom
Flavour Profile: Mixed Berry, Grape & Lychee Popsicle.
Nicotine Strength Options: 2 mg

This juice was sent to me from Hashtag Vapes for review purposes.

The label is a glossy blue and yellow. The name stands out very clearly and if you don't know the brand it would be difficult to find the Gbom logo. All necessary warnings are also visible clearly.

With the finger tasting test I got the taste of the grapes, juicy lychee and ice. Unfortunately I do not taste the berries.

With inhale I get the taste of the grapes, the sweet lychee. Very well balanced but still no berries.

With exhaling the berries just pops out of nowhere onto your palate and it rounds the flavour off well.

This flavour is not too bad on the single RDA. I found that the flavour tends to leave a funny aftertaste, I have my suspicion that it is the berries but I could be wrong.

Would I buy a bottle again? I doubt it.

Gbom Blurred Lines - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

It's great to have you doing reviews again @Chanelr ! I'm behind with mine! And I've been meaning to say, for a long time now, that I love the name change of your thread!

Happy Monday everyone.
Hope everyone is still well and keeping safe.

Review for today.
Lime Ice Cream from Fcukin Flava.

Lime Ice Cream - Whats Next.jpg

Lime Ice Cream - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Lime Ice Cream
Manufactured By: Fcukin Flava
Flavour Profile: A blend of creamy vanilla ice cream with the sweet taste of lime.
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6mg

I bought this flavour after a few of my UK friends recommended it. Yes, I buy my flavours too for those who wondered. This review is done on the 3mg.

The label is black and green, the brand name and the name of the juice stands out boldly. It is an extremely well designed label. All necessary warnings are also visible clearly. This flavour also falls under the X Series Range.

With the finger tasting test I got the taste of ice, delicious vanilla ice cream and the taste of the sweet lime which is just the right for my own personal preference.

With inhale I mostly get the taste of the ice with light tones of the vanilla ice cream but not too much.

With exhaling the vanilla ice cream is still here except that the sweet limes comes into play. It's almost like eating a bowl of ice cream with lime syrup.

I can vape this flavour almost all day and any season. I prefer this one on all setups.

Would I buy a bottle again? I'm might.

Lime Ice Cream - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used
:

Please note:

View attachment 195847
Juice Name: Lime Ice Cream
Manufactured By: Fcukin Flava
Flavour Profile: A blend of creamy vanilla ice cream with the sweet taste of lime.
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6mg

I bought this flavour after a few of my UK friends recommended it. Yes, I buy my flavours too for those who wondered. This review is done on the 3mg.

The label is black and green, the brand name and the name of the juice stands out boldly. It is an extremely well designed label. All necessary warnings are also visible clearly. This flavour also falls under the X Series Range.

With the finger tasting test I got the taste of ice, delicious vanilla ice cream and the taste of the sweet lime which is just the right for my own personal preference.

With inhale I mostly get the taste of the ice with light tones of the vanilla ice cream but not too much.

With exhaling the vanilla ice cream is still here except that the sweet limes comes into play. It's almost like eating a bowl of ice cream with lime syrup.

I can vape this flavour almost all day and any season. I prefer this one on all setups.

Would I buy a bottle again? I'm might.

View attachment 195846

Devices/Setup Used
:

Please note:

It's interesting that it's a VG/PG 50/50.

Apple & Pear Salts - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Apple & Pear on Ice
Manufactured By: Just Juice
Flavour Profile: Delicious sweet and sour combination of apple and pear on ice.
Packaging: 10ml dripper bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 10 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 50PG/50VG

This flavour was sent to me from Just Juice for purposes of this review.

Just Juice is a multi award winning e-liquid company based in Preston UK.

The salts comes packed in a nifty little box. The colours of green and black matches on both the bottle and the box. It clearly shows the brand name and flavour. It also has all other necessary information you might need and never seen before information leaflet.

With inhale you will experience mostly the taste of pear and a good amount of ice to 'soften' the flavour. There is not much taste of the apple on inhale, but with exhale the apple comes into play.

I personally think the apple is a little bit muted for my own personal preference but I really enjoy the freshness of the flavour. I also believe that pear can be a tricky one to get just right.

Will I buy a bottle again? Absolutely.

Apple & Pear Salts - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Smok Fetch
Smok RPM 40
Artery Pal II

Please note :
These products are specifically designed for use in pod base devices only. Please do not use Nic Salt e-liquid in your RTA's, RDA's, RDTA's or Sub-Ohm Tanks.

Bubblegum Lollies - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Bubblegum Lollies
Manufactured By: Moreish Salts
Flavour Profile: Combination of chewy blue bubblegum candy and ice cold lolly treat.
Packaging: 10ml dripper bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 10 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 50PG/50VG

This flavour was sent to me from Moreish Puff for purposes of this review.

The salts comes packed in a little box. Both the bottle and the box design match, showing the brand name and profile. It also has all other necessary information you might need.

I usually don't really like the bubblegum flavours as I tend to get tired of them very quickly.

With inhale the best I can describe this flavour is to compare it with something that everyone might know. That something is the bubblegum ice lollies that you get that are just full of bubblegum.

I did not experience a lot of the ice and I would have loved a whole lot more.

If you like bubblegum in any shape and form, this one will atleast not turn your tongue blue.

Will I buy a bottle again? I don't think so.

Bubblegum Lollies - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Smok Fetch
Smok RPM 40
Artery Pal II

Please note :
These products are specifically designed for use in pod base devices only. Please do not use Nic Salt e-liquid in your RTA's, RDA's, RDTA's or Sub-Ohm Tanks.

The Slush - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name : The Slush on Ice
Manufactured By : Eye Cloudz
Flavour Profile : An icy red and blue raspberry slushy, sweet, sour and cool enough for summer.
Packaging : 75ml Dripper Bottle

This juice was sent to me from Eye Cloudz for review purposes.

The label is black, with red and blue raspberries, snowflakes. Showing the brand name quite big and juice name.

With the finger tasting test, you will taste both the slushy with just the right amount of ice. I actually expected a much sweeter taste.

With inhale this is one of those flavours again that you don't get too much of the flavour except for coolness or maybe it's just me.

Upon exhale the amount of coolness is consistant with the taste of the blue and red slushy coming in the mix. I personally think the balance between the sweet and sour is spot on.

This is a flavour that I prefer using the dual RDA and one can definitely compare this to the old time favourite cinema drink.

Would I buy a bottle again? I would.

The Slush - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Back