Important Info - VM Juniper MTL.jpg
Juice Name: Juniper
Manufactured By: Vapour Mountain
Flavour Profile: Gin & Pink Tonic
Packaging: 30ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 9mg
PG/VG Ratio: 50PG/50VG

This juice was sent to me from Vapour Mountain (@Oupa) for review purposes.

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

Please note this this juice is 100% alcohol free.

The label is elegantly designed in white, with blue with reminds me of the labels you get on the 'high-class" gin bottles. It also has all the necessary information on.

With inhale I got a proper amount of ice, and light undertones of the gin and tonic. Would love to get a little bit more of the flavour upon inhale, not that I mind the ice.

Upon exhale I was completely blow away, the gin and pink tonic just hits the right flavour spot on your palate and the ice finishes of the flavour nicely. I also this that the balance is spot on, with just the right amount of sweetness.

Although this flavour is on another level and absolutely amazing, it just missed the mark on the ADV.

Would I buy a bottle again? I know so.

Ratings - VM Juniper MTL.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Smok Fetch
Smok RPM 40
Artery Pal II

Please note :
These products are specifically designed for use in pod base devices only. Please do not use Nic Salt e-liquid in your RTA's, RDA's, RDTA's or Sub-Ohm Tanks.

This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Channel

Skir Skirrr On Ice - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Skir Skirrr on Ice
Manufactured By: Ruthless
Flavour Profile: Apple, honeydew melon and menthol.
Packaging: 60 and 120ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

This flavour was sent to me by Ruthless for purposes of this review and this review is done on the 3mg.

The label itself is black and green. It shows the brand name and flavour. It also has all other necessary information you might need.

With the fingertaste test I mostly got the taste of the honeydew melon, little bit of the apple and a whole lot of ice.

With inhale you will get the small hints of the sourish apple, a bit of the honeydew melon and a whole lot of menthol.

With exhale the taste is mostly the same to inhale except you get more of the honeydew melon taste and I personally find it a bit overpowering.

I am not a big fan of anything melon and even for a menthol lover this one is a bit hectic on the ice. I would have preferred the apple flavour to really stand out more over the honeydew melon.

Would I buy a bottle again? Most probably not.

Skir Skirrr On Ice - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single)
Wismec RX Gen 3 with Juggernaut RTA (single)
Innokin Proton with Smok TF Mesh Tank
Rincoe Mechman with Rebirth RDA (single)
Vaporesso Gen with Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA (dual)

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Liquid Faction - Frozen Strawberry - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Strawberry
Manufactured By: Liquid Faction - Frozen
Flavour Profile: An authentic creamy sweet strawberry yoghurt with a touch of icy goodness.
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 2 mg

This flavour was sent to me by Liquid Faction for purposes of this review.

The label is white with glossy red/pinkish and green, the brand name and the name of the juice stands out boldly. For me it catches my eye immediately, especially the ice cream. All necessary warnings are also visible clearly.

With the fingertaste test I the flavour that really stands out is the strawberry and a fair amount of ice.

With inhale this flavour is a bit different to the other two flavours. I mostly get light hints of the strawberry, atleast not a chemically effect and a bit of the ice.

With exhale the taste of the sweet strawberry comes out a little bit more with the dairy and the ice rounds the flavour off. Leaving you feeling refreshed.

Personally not a big fan of strawberry, but the strawberry lovers should like this one.

Would I buy a bottle again? I doubt it.

Liquid Faction - Frozen Strawberry - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Happy Tuesday.
Today's review is a bit different than usual.
I will be doing a freebase vs MTL review on Troubloo from G-spot E-liquids.

Whats Next - Troubloo Freebase vs MTL.jpg

Troubloo - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Troubloo
Manufactured By: G-spot E-liquids
Flavour Profile: Blueberry tutti frutti soft center gum.

Freebase Version :
Packaging:
120ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 2 and 5 mg

MTL Version :
Packaging:
30ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 9 and 12 mg
(Also available in 25 and 35 mg Nic Salts)
PG/VG Ratio: 40PG/60VG

This flavour was sent to me by G-spot E-liquids for purposes of this review. I decided to do this as a freebase vs MTL review.

Both labels are purple with the juice name in pink and all other writing in white. What I like is that the colours truely represent the 90's. All necessary information is visible including the necessary warnings.

Freebase Version :
With the finger tasting test you will get the sweet flavour of the blueberry and the tutti frutti. These two flavour profiles in general are on the sweet side, so it is pretty much what I expected. I also get a bit of an ice aftertaste.

When inhaling I mostly get a light taste of the blueberry, not too sweet and a slight hint of ice.

With exhale the taste of the blueberry emerges more and the tutti frutti comes into play on your palate. I have to say this is pretty accurate to a soft center gum candy.

MTL Version :
This version is very similar to the freebase version, just a little less sweet. On inhale you get a bit of the blueberry and on exhale the tutti frutti comes along. For a 9mg this one really packs a throat punch.

In Conclusion :

As a 90's kid I loved those soft center gum that just oozed with flavour sauce and this flavour really brought back those childhood memories.

I personally prefer the MTL version over the freebase version, it's not because of a change in flavour. There will be a slight difference between freebase and MTL. It always comes down to personal preference.

G-spot will also be launching two new flavours and more funky things to follow.

Would I buy a bottle again (Freebase) ? I'm not sure.
Would I buy a bottle again (MTL) ? Most definitely.

Troubloo - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used (Freebase) :

Devices/Setup Used (MTL) :
Smok Fetch
Smok RPM 40
Artery Pal II
Vladdin Eden
Mi-One Pod

Please note :
These products are specifically designed for use in pod base devices only. Please do not use Nic Salt e-liquid in your RTA's, RDA's, RDTA's or Sub-Ohm Tanks.

Good morning everyone.
To get #stoptober going, late as usualo_O
This week we will be looking at a few salts.
Review for today Mango from SOLT

IMG_20201013_072648_237.jpg

Important Info - Solt Mango.jpg
Juice Name: Mango
Manufactured By: SOLT
Flavour Profile: Tropical cocktail of mango and mandarin.
Packaging: 30ml easy dripper bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 30 and 50mg

This flavour was sent to me from Maxi - Brand Ambassador for SVC Labs, for purposes of this review and this review is done on the 50mg. Wholesalers can also contact her directly.

The label is white with the name standing out a lot, the flavour profile (in a orange stripe) and all other necessary information you might need.

This is quite a pleasant salt flavour to vape and for me it's pretty hard to put down.

I don't find this flavour to be your average mango flavour and I feel it has more of a juice taste to it than your ripe fruit mango. You also get little hints of the mandarin. If you enjoy mango flavours this one is a must try.

I do however think this in an iced version would be beyond amazing.

Will I buy a bottle again? I might.

Ratings - Solt Mango.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Smok Fetch
Smok RPM 40
Mi-Pod

Please note :

Just Juice - Blue Raspberry - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Blue Raspberry
Manufactured By: Just Juice
Flavour Profile: Sweet, mouthwatering raspberry flavour with a wicked twist.
Packaging: 10ml dripper bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 10 mg

This flavour was sent to me from Just Juice for purposes of this review.

Just Juice is a multi award winning e-liquid company based in Preston UK.

The salts comes packed in a nifty little box. The colours of blue and black matches on both the bottle and the box. It clearly shows the brand name and flavour. It also has all other necessary information you might need and never seen before information leaflet.

With inhale I mostly tasted the sour and sweet taste of raspberry and I find it to be more of a candyish taste rather than a fruity taste.

I personally think the flavour is a bit too much on the sweet side and for the life of me I can not put my finger on the tongue twister.

Will I buy a bottle again? I don't think so.

Just Juice - Blue Raspberry - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Smok Fetch
Smok RPM 40
Artery Pal II
Mi-Pod

Please note :

Last edited:
Riot Salt - Cherry Fizzle - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Cherry Fizzle
Manufactured By: Riot S:alt
Flavour Profile: Sublime sweet and sour cherry candy with a soda sparkle.
Packaging: 10ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 10 mg

As I am part of the Riot Squad SA influencer team, these flavours were sent to me for review purposes (Distributed through White Snow).

These teeny tiny bullet bottles are patented and I am sure everyone knows this brand by now. This specific bottle is black, with purple and pink effect. The name stands out clearly with all the necessary information.

A very interesting fact is that Riot Labs formulate their own flavours and don't use "commercial" concentrates. What I love about these salts are that they are Hybrid salts. Which means they are half freebase and half nicotine salt. Giving you that smooth taste and high nicotine satisfaction minus the harsh throat hit.

You get fruity cherry flavours, then you get candy cherry flavours and then Riot comes out with the brilliant idea to combine two and add a little zest to it.

This is one of those flavours were the flavour is consistant with inhale and exhale. Bringing you a sweet deep cherry flavour and rounding it off with a sour candy fizzle with a dash of ice.

This is a really refreshing flavour and passes my personal semi-ADV mark.

Would I buy a bottle again? Absolutely.

Riot Salt - Cherry Fizzle - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Smok Fetch
Smok RPM 40
Artery Pal II
Mi-Pod

Please note :

Dinner Lady - Cafe Tobacco - Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: Cafe Tobacco
Manufactured By: Dinner Lady
Flavour Profile: Rich and satisfying aroma and taste of creamy roasted coffee.
Packaging: 30ml dripper bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 30 and 50mg

This flavour was sent to me from Dinner Lady for purposes of this review and this review is done on the 30mg.

The label is a brown, blue and a light cream colour matching to the classic Dinner Lady branding. It shows the logo, flavour profile, warning label and all other necessary information.

I have to say I was quite surprised with the amount of coffee aroma you actually get from this flavour. From inhale right through to exhale, the flavour stays consistant. I also like the fact that this is more of a coffee vape and you only get light hints of the tobacco mostly on exhale.

For me personally, this flavour is part of my morning routine and even though I love my coffee and tobacco flavours it's not something I could vape most part of the day.

Will I buy a bottle again? I'm not sure, I might.

Dinner Lady - Cafe Tobacco - Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Smok Fetch
Smok RPM 40
Artery Pal II
Mi-Pod

Please note :

Happy Monday everyone. This weekend went by way too fast. What did everyone get up to?

I have not done device reviews in over a year for various reasons, but this week for #stoptober I will be doing 5 of them.

First up the Smok Fetch Mini Kit.
Sent to me from Hashtag Vapes for this review.

IMG_20201019_080446_390.jpg

The Smok Fetch Mini Kit was sent to me from Hashtag Vapes for purposes of this review.

What’s in the box?
1 x Fetch Mini Device (1200mAh)
1 x Fetch Mini RPM Pod
1 x RPM Mesh 0.4 ohm Coil
1 x Fetch Mini Nord Pod
1 x Nord Regular DC 0.6 ohm Coil
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual

Smok Fetch - In The Box.jpg

The Glass version is available in 5 colour options:
Black
Green
Orange
Blue
Dark Brown

They are also available in an acrylic version (which is stunning to be honest). The 5 acrylic colours are:
Purple
Green
Blue
Gold
Red

Please note : The Fetch Mini RPM Pod and Nord Pod are compatible with RPM coils and Nord coils.

Device Specifications:

Device Size : 76 x 42.8 x 18.4 mm
Weight : 105g
Standby Current : < 140 uA
E-liquid Capacity : 3.7ml
Input Voltage : 0.5-4.2V
Output Voltage : 0.5-4.1V
Battery Capacity : 1200mAh (Internal)
Charging Voltage : 5V
Charging Current : 1.2A (Max)
Charger Output : 5V 2A
Overtime Voltage : 4.3V
Over discharge Voltage : 2.4V
Resistance Range : 0.3 - 2.5 ohm
Output Wattage : 5-40W
Firing Time : 0.001 S
Display : 0.96” Screen

The Coils :

For MTL, the best coil options would be high resistance coils (1.0-2.8 ohm).
Low ohm coils are perfect for DTL vaping as they create higher heat on the coil.
The Nord 0.6 ohm Mesh Coil was specifically designed for sub-ohm vaping. (Anything below 1.0 ohm).

Button Functionality :

* Press the fire button five times within 2 seconds to turn the device on/off.
* Hold the fire button to vape.
* Press the fire button 3 times to lock/unlock the device.
* Use the left/right menu keys to adjust the wattage.
* Hold both left and right buttons together to lock/unlock the wattage settings.
* Hold the fire button and left menu key to clear puff counter.
* To change the colour scheme, press the fire button and the right menu key.

That covers the basics of this device.

The next portion of this review is purely based on my personal observation of using this kit – your own experience may differ.

Usage of Pods :

I have found a massive liking in devices that makes you able to use it for MTL or sub-ohm vaping. Instead of carrying two-three devices, I just carried this one with spare pods and extra e-liquids.

The Fetch Mini comes pre-installed with the RPM pod. Both pods are colour-coded to match back to the coils. The red pod is to be used with example the RPM 0.4 ohm mesh coil (included in kit).

The replacing of coils is also a rather quick process. Pull out the coil, pop in the new coil (don’t forget to prime).

Pro’s :

* Fetch body is made from toughened high-end glass.
* Adjustable wattage.
* Compatibility for freebase and nic salts.
* Fast charging (under 1 hour).
* Curved sides for a comfy grip.
* Top and side air inlets.
* Powerful magnets to secure pods in place.
* Auto cutting after 8 seconds of vaping.
* Good battery life.
* Oil and dustproof PCTG (Pod Material).
* Light Weight

Con’s :

* Fingerprint marks are left on the glass.
* Leaking pods
* Pod’s filling rubbers are a struggle to open and very flimsy.
* To check the juice levels, you need to remove the pod from the device.
* Airflow might be a bit too tight for some.

Overall Thoughts :

On a side note : I would maybe just for new vapers who don’t understand coils, etc add in a little leaflet just explaining how to use and what to use together.

I really love the look and the feel of the Fetch Mini. I have been using this device for the last couple of months and the puff counter is currently on 7863.

I personally believe this is a nifty little device to start the journey in quitting the stickies, with the restrictive airflow this should be really helpful. When it comes down to flavour, it is quite the pleasure. High nicotine delivery and when being used for sub-ohm, I was rather surprised with the vapour production.

Battery life is decent for the size of the internal battery. My full day consists of 1 hour traveling, 8 hours of working, so it was easy to use this for the entire day. The other nice thing is, is that the quick charge functionality allows this device to be full charged in under 1 hour.

Three things that I have found to be a problem for me personally is the fingerprint marks (especially in the summer) and the other is the leaking of pods. Lastly, with or without nails it is a mission and a half to pull out the silicone plugs for refilling.

I think the price of these devices might put new vapers off a bit, but when I started vaping options like this was not available. If you buy this kit, they average for around R 700.00, but keep in mind the amount of items that comes with it.

Fetch Ratings.jpg

The Final TVC Verdict : Definitely a product I would recommend to new/old vapers.

The Mi-Pod was sent to me directly from Mi-Pod for purposes of this review and I got to choose my own design that I wanted. Before I get going, I would just like to mention how stunning the packaging is for these devices, you really see a lot of thought went into it.

MiPod In the Boxq.jpg

What’s in the box?
1 x Tiffany Stars Device
2 x New Pro Pods (Black)
1 x Mi-Pod Lanyard
1 x Purple Micro USB Charger
2 x Lanyard Connectors
1 x Airflow Adjustment Card
1 x Warranty Card
1 x Mi-Pod User Manual

The Mi-Pods are available in quite a few designs and colours :
Royal Collection (Red, White, Navy, Plum, Black)
Dragon Collection (Pearl, Sea)
Shell Collection (Purple, Ocean)
Gentleman Collection (Carbon Fiber, Grey Suede, Black Suede, Brown Suede)
Stars Collection (Tiffany, Unity, Rose)
Houndstooth
Rave
(Peace, Love, Unity, Respect)
Metal (Rainbow, Black, Gold, Silver)
Digital (Black, Grey, Orange, Blue)

Please note : The new pro pods/mesh mods have dual coils in them and they can be used for any e-liquid.

Device Specifications:

Dimensions : 51 x 13.5 x 60 mm
E-liquid Capacity : 2ml
Power Mode : Full Power Output
Maximum Current : 15A
Cartridge Resistance : 0.9 ohm (Pro Pods)
Battery : Built-in 950mAh square high-drain lithium battery
Output Voltage : 3.0-4.2V
Power Display : Blue, Purple and Red
Mode : Auto Switch & On/Off Button

These little pods, however they don’t look like much and zero functionality except for the designed purpose have some neat features. These features include :

- Dual Airflow Design
- Replaceable cartridge (Refillable/disposable)
- 10 Seconds cut-off
- Short circuit protection
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- Overheating protection

Using the Mi-Pod :

These devices are known for “Plug and Vape” or “Plug and Play” if you prefer that term. The concept behind it is very straight forward, though I think a lot of efforts went into them.

1. Take out the cartridge, open the cover and fill with e-liquid of your choice (leave the pod for 5 minutes to prime the coil).
2. Press the cartridge into the Mi-Pod securely, you will hear a little click.
3. Press the on/off button rapidly 5 times to switch the device on.
4. Start to vape. The light will come on as you draw.

The nice thing about these devices are that you can go into ‘Stealth Mode’. Simply hold the power button for 5 seconds, the light will flash twice. This will indicate that stealth mode is activated. There will be no light when inhaling. To switch off stealth mode, follow the same steps.

LED Indicators :

It is a bit unusual to use devices that purely run on light indicators and if you are sitting in the sun it is hard to spot the light. Nevertheless here are the colours :
> Full Battery (3.7V) – Blue
> 50% Battery (3.4-3.7V) – Purple
> Low Battery (3.4V) – Red

For safety precautions the light will :
> Flash Red 10 times : Low voltage protection / Over using (10 second cut-off)
> Flash Red 5 times : Short circuit protection / Low resistance protection / Overheating protection (PBA Temperature).

I am not going to go into too much details regarding the pro mesh pods. They can be used for sub-ohming, CBD e-liquids and nic salts. These pods have the following features :

- Created for all e-liquids
- Raised Mouthpiece
- Side Filling
- Wide Filling Port
- Advanced Mesh Coil
- 0.9 ohm Resistance

I have used the pro pods with all mentioned e-liquids. They really enhance the flavours and it sure does make a decent amount of vapour.
On the pods, they say it can be refilled up to 5 times. I think this might just be a rough guideline and depends on the type of flavour/e-liquid you use.
In my personal experience, I have only found on the 7th pod that I got a bit of spit-back and e-liquid in the top of the mouthpiece. Considering they are mass produced, that is a pretty good average.

The pods come with silicone inserts, which will reduce the airflow when placed in the airflow channel. I think this will be entirely up to the vaper if they want to use them or not.

The next portion of this review is purely based on my personal observation of using this kit – your own experience may differ.

Pro’s :

* First device ever in my review career – ZERO leakage
* 2ml Capacity Pods
* Easy to Refill
* Charges pretty fast
* Comfortable Mouthpiece
* Easy to see juice level
* Wide variety of colours
* Dual usage coils
* Stealth Mode
* Great coil performance/flavour

In-Between’s :

* Most might find the device material to look/feel cheaper than other pod systems.
* The battery life indicator is visible on the inside and at occasions difficult to see.

Con’s :

* Because they are not available in SA they can seem rather pricey.

Overall Thoughts :

So these are pretty expensive little pods if you convert it back to ZAR.
The Pod Kit : $ 39.99 – Roughly R 660.00
The Pro Pods (2 Pack) : $9.99 – Roughly R 165.00

Each Mi-Pod also comes with a 6-month manufacturers warranty, covering any manufacturers defects. Both the Mi-Pod and separate purchased pods can be scratched and verified.

Now, as most have noticed. I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to pod systems and when they have dual usage it is a winner in my books, mostly.

I chose the Tiffany Stars design, as you really don’t get a lot of pod systems/devices that are for the girly girl vapers and these stylish pods are a great accessory when heading out. The pod system does not come out standard with the Mi-Pod chain (only the lanyard), but these can be purchased separately.

I have sat for quite a bit, but I am really not finding any faults with these devices. The battery is on the small side, but for the size of the device it is sufficient.

When vaping, I get around 4 hours of power. Also a rather quick charging device, fully charged in about 1.5 hours.

MiPod Ratings.jpg

The Final TVC Verdict : Definitely a product I would recommend to the lady vapers.

Can not believe it is Wednesday already.
Next up the Smok RPM40.

Smok RPM40 Whats Next.jpg

The Smok RPM40 was sent to me from Hashtag Vapes for purposes of this review.

Smok RPM40 In The Box.jpg

What’s in the box?
1 x RPM40 Device (1200mAh)
1 x RPM Standard Pod (RPM Mesh 0.4 ohm Coil Pre-Installed)
1 x RPM Nord Pod (Nord DC 0.6 ohm Coil Pre-Installed)
1 x USB Cables
1 x User Manual

The Smok RPM40 is available in 17 colour options:
Nano Gun Metal
Black Camouflage
Blue Camouflage
Red Camouflage
Gold Camouflage
Green Camouflage
Black & 7 Colour
Tiffany Blue
Prism Blue
Bright Black
Prism Chrome
Purple Red
Prism Gold
Prism Rainbow
White
Orange
Green

Please note : The two RPM Pods are compatible with coils of the RPM and Nord series.

The type can be distinguished by the colour of the rubbers on the coils/pods.
Red = RPM | Black = Nord

Device Specifications:

Battery Capacity : 1500mAh
Dimensions : 25 x 25 x 99 mm
Weight : 99g
E-liquid Capacity : 4.3-4.5ml
Standby Current : <140 uA
Input Voltage : 3.3 – 4.2V
Output Voltage : 0.5 – 4.1V
Firing Time : 0.001S
Output Wattage : 1 – 40W
Charging Current : 1A (Max)
Resistance Range : 0.2 - 2.5 ohm
Overcharge Voltage : 4.3V
Overdischarge Voltage : 2.4V
0.96 inch screen – Full TFT Colour Display

These devices also offer multiple protections to avoid oopsies. These include :
- 8 Seconds cut-off
- Low voltage protection
- High temperature protection

The Coils :

Low ohm coils are perfect for DTL vaping as they create higher heat on the coil.
The Nord 0.6 ohm Mesh Coil was specifically designed for sub-ohm vaping. (Anything below 1.0 ohm).

Button Functionality :

The Pods :

These pods are not magnetic like the Fetch mini for example, but they do click in securely. On the side of the pods you will find the filling gaps.

Again, with or without nails it is a struggle to get the plugs open. Also after a few times of filling, pulling your hair out of your head, the plugs will start tearing apart.

The replacing of coils is also a rather quick process. Pull out the coil, pop in the new coil (don’t forget to prime).

I really don’t want to go into too much details regarding the pods and the coils as they are pretty much the same as mentioned in my Fetch mini review.

Pro’s :

* Adjustable wattage.
* Fast charging (2 hours).
* Good battery life.
* Bright display.
* Massive e-liquid capacity.

Con’s :

* Pod’s filling rubbers are a struggle to open and break easily.
* Leaking pods
* Not able to adjust airflow.

Overall Thoughts :

When I first received the Smok RPM40, I was super stocked about it. I mean, the box itself says ‘The Real Mod Pod’. I don’t know, to be honest I am in two about my decision about this one. Yes, it might look nice but I am not too sure if I would classify this as the way the product is marketed.

I had a better vaping experience when sub-ohming due to the two big airflows the device has on the sides at the top. Flavour wise, I can not complain. I have had good flavour and good vapour production from the low resistance coils. I also have to say, although you can change the colour on the screen, I found the white works best and it is ideal in the sun as the screen is bright.

I stopped using this device at around 4737 puffs, because of my last-mentioned reasons.

Two major concerns for me with these devices are the leaking pods (I have verified this with a few vapers) and the silicone plugs that are hard to get out and break easily.

Smok RPM40 Ratings.jpg

The Final TVC Verdict : Unfortunately this would not be a device that I would recommend personally.

The Smok RPM40 was sent to me from Hashtag Vapes for purposes of this review.

View attachment 211379

What’s in the box?
1 x RPM40 Device (1200mAh)
1 x RPM Standard Pod (RPM Mesh 0.4 ohm Coil Pre-Installed)
1 x RPM Nord Pod (Nord DC 0.6 ohm Coil Pre-Installed)
1 x USB Cables
1 x User Manual

The Smok RPM40 is available in 17 colour options:
Nano Gun Metal
Black Camouflage
Blue Camouflage
Red Camouflage
Gold Camouflage
Green Camouflage
Black & 7 Colour
Tiffany Blue
Prism Blue
Bright Black
Prism Chrome
Purple Red
Prism Gold
Prism Rainbow
White
Orange
Green

Please note : The two RPM Pods are compatible with coils of the RPM and Nord series.

The type can be distinguished by the colour of the rubbers on the coils/pods.
Red = RPM | Black = Nord

Device Specifications:

Battery Capacity : 1500mAh
Dimensions : 25 x 25 x 99 mm
Weight : 99g
E-liquid Capacity : 4.3-4.5ml
Standby Current : <140 uA
Input Voltage : 3.3 – 4.2V
Output Voltage : 0.5 – 4.1V
Firing Time : 0.001S
Output Wattage : 1 – 40W
Charging Current : 1A (Max)
Resistance Range : 0.2 - 2.5 ohm
Overcharge Voltage : 4.3V
Overdischarge Voltage : 2.4V
0.96 inch screen – Full TFT Colour Display

These devices also offer multiple protections to avoid oopsies. These include :
- 8 Seconds cut-off
- Low voltage protection
- High temperature protection

The Coils :

Button Functionality :

The Pods :

These pods are not magnetic like the Fetch mini for example, but they do click in securely. On the side of the pods you will find the filling gaps.

Again, with or without nails it is a struggle to get the plugs open. Also after a few times of filling, pulling your hair out of your head, the plugs will start tearing apart.

I really don’t want to go into too much details regarding the pods and the coils as they are pretty much the same as mentioned in my Fetch mini review.

Pro’s :

* Adjustable wattage.
* Fast charging (2 hours).
* Good battery life.
* Bright display.
* Massive e-liquid capacity.

Con’s :

* Pod’s filling rubbers are a struggle to open and break easily.
* Leaking pods
* Not able to adjust airflow.

Overall Thoughts :

When I first received the Smok RPM40, I was super stocked about it. I mean, the box itself says ‘The Real Mod Pod’. I don’t know, to be honest I am in two about my decision about this one. Yes, it might look nice but I am not too sure if I would classify this as the way the product is marketed.

I had a better vaping experience when sub-ohming due to the two big airflows the device has on the sides at the top. Flavour wise, I can not complain. I have had good flavour and good vapour production from the low resistance coils. I also have to say, although you can change the colour on the screen, I found the white works best and it is ideal in the sun as the screen is bright.

I stopped using this device at around 4737 puffs, because of my last-mentioned reasons.

Two major concerns for me with these devices are the leaking pods (I have verified this with a few vapers) and the silicone plugs that are hard to get out and break easily.

View attachment 211380

The Final TVC Verdict : Unfortunately this would not be a device that I would recommend personally.

Thanks for this @Chanelr. This will definitely not be on my To Buy list!!

Happy Thursday people.
Next up the Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus.
You will not believe the results!

IMG_20201022_075949_101.jpg

Back