• Get a bloody better camera setup !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daniel

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
So first view vids are up , general intro and some k@kpraat sessions ..... nothing serious give it a "smaak" and subscribe if you want.

Also tell me what you want to see more of , this won't be a serious review channel just my thoughts and opinions about vaping and gear and stuff in general.

Gooi Wolke Pappa!
IG : https://www.instagram.com/thevapingbru

P.S Last review will always be the topmost one :)

Last edited:
Excellent Vids Dan. Love that local flavor that you bring. Gooi a vid on the o-atty build there :D

Haha , very funny , what a k@k atty to build on ..... or I'm an idiot .... pick one :p

Lekker @Daniel !

Like the SA Rugby shirt and lol on the chirp of giving the BB "carrots" to press the button. Haha
Thanks for mentioning VapeCon!

Some new vids up , some might be controversial , who cares it's a free world :p

Thanks @Daniel . Everytime I see you vaping on that Skyclone I want one. Dammit when are we going to have stock in the country :p

I like this... nice, flavorful kinda vibe going on here. Keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I'm always curious when you have that Skyclone in the bakkie - what juice have you got in there?

You know, I'm always curious when you have that Skyclone in the bakkie - what juice have you got in there?

I actually run two Skyclones , one with a menthol vape and the other with a more fruity vape ......

Flavor is just spot on with both , this really is a special tank ....

Look out for some reviews coming in think and fast :)

I actually run two Skyclones , one with a menthol vape and the other with a more fruity vape ......

Flavor is just spot on with both , this really is a special tank ....

Look out for some reviews coming in think and fast :)

Looking forward to it... I enjoy the local perspective and it brings something unique to the reviewers style of doing things. I'm tired of hearing, "lets take a dive down, then we'll come back and I'll give you all my thoughts..."

Looking forward to it... I enjoy the local perspective and it brings something unique to the reviewers style of doing things. I'm tired of hearing, "lets take a dive down, then we'll come back and I'll give you all my thoughts..."
Lol yes, instead it's driving accompanied by the occasional "KYK NOU WAT MAAK HIERDIE OU!".
Brilliant.

Lol yes, instead it's driving accompanied by the occasional "KYK NOU WAT MAAK HIERDIE OU!".
Brilliant.

Being of Arab/Indian origins, speeding around in my GTi... I'm usually on the other side of that phrase :eusa_dance:

Some reviews up , be prepared to have a lag ..... (no dancers were harmed during the making of these videos :p )

Some reviews up , be prepared to have a lag ..... (no dancers were harmed during the making of these videos :p )

Lekker vids @Daniel
Very genuine
I was laughing when you got some leaking on the tank - made me feel better for when that happens to me.

Your daughter is a star!

Some vids coming , watch this space ! Will probably do a give away on the Kindbright Reload when I get to 100 subs .....

Upcoming Vids (and don't expect a full review what what :p )

- Odis Styled BF atty 18mm single coil
- Hussar Clone or the Clussar :p
- Consvr Clone Tube mech
etc ....

Was great to see you at VapeCon @Daniel - even though for just a short while...

Where are your videos? Please can you link them in for us to see!!!!
Bru!
Cummon

The base on the solo is made to turn so that you can point your airflow where you want it on the mod.

Been a while , Aspire Gusto review up.

Hopefully some more reviews coming soon , cause like local is lakker brus!