TWISP CUE | PRODUCT OVERVIEW

@Christos ... With regards to the flavour drop, it is just the flavour right? The pod is still producing vapour? I am just trying to understand if there is maybe a broken contact to the coil i.e. no vapour - or if there is vapour, but with a lack of flavour? If you leave the Cue for a while, does the flavour come back? Also do you notice bubbles above the coil inside your pod? If you are a heavy user, sometimes these bubbles can form and prevent wicking. See if tapping the device fro time to time helps with you flavour lasting longer.

@Silver ... You're still on the old pods, and those to my knowledge never exhibited this behavior.
If anyone else has experienced an issue similar to Christos I would be keen to know.

@Christos ... With regards to the flavour drop, it is just the flavour right? The pod is still producing vapour? I am just trying to understand if there is maybe a broken contact to the coil i.e. no vapour - or if there is vapour, but with a lack of flavour? If you leave the Cue for a while, does the flavour come back? Also do you notice bubbles above the coil inside your pod? If you are a heavy user, sometimes these bubbles can form and prevent wicking. See if tapping the device fro time to time helps with you flavour lasting longer.

@Silver ... You're still on the old pods, and those to my knowledge never exhibited this behavior.
If anyone else has experienced an issue similar to Christos I would be keen to know.
2 of my pods have no vapour at all.
Another one tastes burnt. Vapour is there. Let it sit for a few hours etc but same thing. Also don't see bubbles. Tried blowing and dry sucking and juice comes out the mouthpiece and there is flavour for the first second and then burnt horror :D

I'll take them back to the kiosk when I get a moment and enquire.

Another one tastes burnt. Vapour is there. Let it sit for a few hours etc but same thing. Also don't see bubbles. Tried blowing and dry sucking and juice comes out the mouthpiece and there is flavour for the first second and then burnt horror :D

If you could put them in little plastic sakkies and label the problem you experienced with each? ... then PM me with which kiosk and when you plan to go there? I will prearrange that they get delivered to me directly so I can investigate. You don't have to ... if it's too much trouble, but I would like to get my eyeballs on them!

If you could put them in little plastic sakkies and label the problem you experienced with each? ... then PM me with which kiosk and when you plan to go there? I will prearrange that they get delivered to me directly so I can investigate. You don't have to ... if it's too much trouble, but I would like to get my eyeballs on them!
Will do sir.

So I was of vaping for a while as I lost interest and building coils is just a PITA. Had a cig here and there, and discovered this beaut which is the Cue, about 2 weeks ago.
Bought one device and a week later a second.
Had some V1 pods which leaked. Even cracked. Could be due to cabin pressure as I took them on a plane. No problem, I accept that possibilty.
V2 pod, I have been told when bought, no leaking, no cracking, so seems to be unaffected by pressure changes of flying.
But 2 pods so far loses flavour around halfway capacity, and one polar mint burnt.
From my interaction with twisp on twitter, very good customer service.

Bummer though, is I am not in SA to quickly pop in to a Twisp kiosk to fill up on flavour when I will run out sooner than I calculated.

I hope Twisp can sort these little issues out. I love the ease and simplicity of popping out a pod in popping in a new one. No messing around with coils and wicks

So I was of vaping for a while as I lost interest and building coils is just a PITA. Had a cig here and there, and discovered this beaut which is the Cue, about 2 weeks ago.
Bought one device and a week later a second.
Had some V1 pods which leaked. Even cracked. Could be due to cabin pressure as I took them on a plane. No problem, I accept that possibilty.
V2 pod, I have been told when bought, no leaking, no cracking, so seems to be unaffected by pressure changes of flying.
But 2 pods so far loses flavour around halfway capacity, and one polar mint burnt.
From my interaction with twisp on twitter, very good customer service.

Bummer though, is I am not in SA to quickly pop in to a Twisp kiosk to fill up on flavour when I will run out sooner than I calculated.

I hope Twisp can sort these little issues out. I love the ease and simplicity of popping out a pod in popping in a new one. No messing around with coils and wicks
Noted @Noddy. Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your dilemma. Please check in with our kiosks or interact with support as soon as you are back in the country.

Bad news. I lost my cue. Good news my wife can't find hers now

Sent from my Venue 7 HSPA+ using Tapatalk

Bad news. I lost my cue. Good news my wife can't find hers now

Sent from my Venue 7 HSPA+ using Tapatalk
I returned my wife's cue to her this morning.
the better news is I found mine lying In a garden at a jobsite. it spent the weekend camping .u was so happy to find it and thought even if it didn't work I would still he happy.
picked it up.took out the pod as and it had a small wet spot.
in cleaned it as and returned it to the cue battery and it is still working and I have not charged it yet since I found it.

I have two pods that failed aswell.one is just about halfway (rebel)and one is at about a quater(mint). I've checked it with a multimeter so it is the coils.the other pods is going strong and can't complain about it.
one spent the weekend in a garden no issues it works fine

I have two pods that failed aswell.one is just about halfway (rebel)and one is at about a quater(mint). I've checked it with a multimeter so it is the coils.the other pods is going strong and can't complain about it.
one spent the weekend in a garden no issues it works fine
Good Morning @Resistance
Do you mean there was no load across the coil? Was it an open circuit?

Well I hate reading this thread, I was one of the unlucky ones with V1 Pods that leaked all over, eventually got time this weekend to go pick up my replacement pods. All I can say is wow, love it! no leaking and I can see what is left in the pod. I have just about finished a second pod now ( 1 x mint and 1 x tobacco ) and no issues. I hope the above mentioned issues are isolated .

Well I hate reading this thread, I was one of the unlucky ones with V1 Pods that leaked all over, eventually got time this weekend to go pick up my replacement pods. All I can say is wow, love it! no leaking and I can see what is left in the pod. I have just about finished a second pod now ( 1 x mint and 1 x tobacco ) and no issues. I hope the above mentioned issues are isolated .
In all fairness the issues are few and far between with the new pods. I have gone through 10 pods since my issues and not a single glitch since.

The pods I have are all the same batch. Dont have the batch number on me now
1 x of each flavour so far no taste/flavour and low to vapour. Around halfway, or where the mouthpiece ends, flavour drops.
Popped in a brand new polar mint, all good, will see how this one goes.

Greetings twispers.
@Mic Lazzari. howzt oke! Havent had the chance to come there myself. my wife popped in today for a few pods. I went with one of each.
Then she was looking to get her a cumulus, but she tells me that there wasn't one on show. she saw it on the screen but have been eyeing it for a while.
Ok to cut the nag short there was nobody that could help her with testing.
Then i also didn't send the pods with for you to check.willdo that in the week
8d58a4218ff836cb8e1f25ee0b8b0a59.jpg

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Im still on my last V1 rebel pod and it just does not want to get finished so I can test the new pods,but I notice with rebel there is definitely a 'burnt' taste which makes polar mint my favourite flavour for now,cant wait for more flavours to be introduced @Mic Lazzari

Greetings twispers.
@Mic Lazzari. howzt oke! Havent had the chance to come there myself. my wife popped in today for a few pods. I went with one of each.
Then she was looking to get her a cumulus, but she tells me that there wasn't one on show. she saw it on the screen but have been eyeing it for a while.
Ok to cut the nag short there was nobody that could help her with testing.
Then i also didn't send the pods with for you to check.willdo that in the week
8d58a4218ff836cb8e1f25ee0b8b0a59.jpg

Howzit. No problem, drop them off for my attention when it is convenient.
Cumulus is a great tank! But I am surprised there was not one to try, while you were there? Are you referring to HQ? I'll follow up, but I know the kiosks always keep a test Cumulus loaded with one of our HP liquids. If you like lots of airflow and flavour, I am pretty sure you will love the Cumulus. Performs a lot like a dripper, but without the hassle. Just be warned that I don't advise it if you are rough with your mod and tend to drop things ;-) ... it's made of glass ... very cool, literally ... drip tip never gets hot ... but it can break. Just thinking about you on site! Otherwise it rocks! It's my favorite in the range right now.

Im still on my last V1 rebel pod and it just does not want to get finished so I can test the new pods,but I notice with rebel there is definitely a 'burnt' taste which makes polar mint my favourite flavour for now,cant wait for more flavours to be introduced @Mic Lazzari

They are coming soon! Wow, is this the never-ending Rebel pod? :-D When does the 'burnt' taste appear @Slick? How many days does 1 pod last you?
And yeah, I really recommend you try out the new pods. Keep me posted. ;)

They are coming soon! Wow, is this the never-ending Rebel pod? :-D When does the 'burnt' taste appear @Slick? How many days does 1 pod last you?
And yeah, I really recommend you try out the new pods. Keep me posted. ;)
Its very difficult for me to say as I opened this pod about 2 weeks ago but I use it everyday for just a short while,the battery died once so im on the 2nd battery,im guessing the juice is half way only,but even my other rebel pod I used last year had a burnt taste from about the 60% mark I would guess,but if its not finish by this weekend im gona toss it anyway,need to try the new polar mint pod

Howzit. No problem, drop them off for my attention when it is convenient.
Cumulus is a great tank! But I am surprised there was not one to try, while you were there? Are you referring to HQ? I'll follow up, but I know the kiosks always keep a test Cumulus loaded with one of our HP liquids. If you like lots of airflow and flavour, I am pretty sure you will love the Cumulus. Performs a lot like a dripper, but without the hassle. Just be warned that I don't advise it if you are rough with your mod and tend to drop things ;-) ... it's made of glass ... very cool, literally ... drip tip never gets hot ... but it can break. Just thinking about you on site! Otherwise it rocks! It's my favorite in the range right now.
Not for me for the Mrs,she's more of the dl vaper.im more into the vega and cue.but im eyeing the arcus myself

If that is the magnet that came out from the Cue Battery, I would take it back to the Kiosk and have it replaced under warranty. If it happened once it will happen again. Those returns make their way back to head-office and I help our Product Development Manager, Jan, check them.

If the magnet came out of the pods, you can push it back and continue using it (make sure you get the orientation right), or just leave it out and continue. If it is preventing you from using you pod, however, take it back in and we'll have a look or replace it for you.
I have a cue where the 1 magnet has lifted so POD doesn't fit now. Tried pushing it down but no luck. It was bought from Dischem so would the warranty apply there and will they replace it?
Thanks in advance

Just reporting back,I have gone and bought 10 pods.5 Mint and 5 Rebel.I have the new batches of the pods.One stopped working halfway through and I have one pod that shows leaking inside the package.So I packed it away.I will work through all of them and them go and exchange them sometime.

94efc3d7-3c74-4679-a5ba-4d5ac5e15d80.jpg

Toasted tobacco for the vega and some support for my cue.
cf29014294d764122e4e36e5fd13f94f.jpg

Back