TWISP CUE | PRODUCT OVERVIEW

Remember to do the firmware upgradeit really does make a difference

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk
I tried, but I got a message that some or other file was missing, although I had downloaded two files. I'll take it to a Twisp kiosk when I go through on Monday

The TC funtion is brilliant on the vega even mtl tastes, vapes and aromisers better.i got comps on the aroma on the toasted tobacco when in TC mode.I want to try rebel in TC mode that should be awesome,
but the Cue is still tops in my books.

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

@Mic Lazzari I'm moving more towards high nic by the day - I'm a much nicer person at 18mg than I am at 3 or 6mg.
Questions:
1) Can I vape Twisp 18mg in the Mini Vega? I have been doing so. (I've been told I mustn't use an "ordinary" mod for high nic.)
2) May I vape Twisp 18mg in an "ordinary" mod? I have been vaping 18mg (but not Twisp) in a Pico.
Hope you have the time to advise me - at least on the Twisp part.

Hello @Hooked. Sorry for the belated response. I was on a break :) I apologize if my responses have already been covered by the group. Just thought I would answer before catching up and reading all the other pages.

Yes, and yes. You can vape 18mg with the Vega tank, it is better on the 0.6 ohm coil as this was intended for Mouth To Lung use. The 0.5Ω is more powerful and has greater airflow as it was designed for a restricted Straight to Lung usage. But some still vape 18mg with it. I think it has better flavour delivery. But Vega + 0.6 ohm coil is perfect for MTL and 18mg liquids.

Then yes to using Twisp liquid in other devices. Of course. Just use the same parameters. 18mg is rather high and powerful atomizers and coils that operate at higher than 35W are probably going to produce too high a throat hit that just isn't pleasant. So if you can get a tank that is geared more to a higher ohm coil and MTL, then our 18mg liquids are perfect.

As @Spongebob said, the Arcus is a thoroughbred MTL tank using a stock 1.8Ω coil. They are rare and ours is great. Perfect for what you need a great delivery on high nic liquids like our 18mg range. I think you will love the extra level of flavour delivery on this tank with our liquids. SpongeBob is spot on about the Smart Curves ... load the new firmware and experiment with Boost Curve 1 etc. You will taste the difference. I feel like I have just re-iterated everything, but I wanted to get back to you.

Ciao,
M!c

Hello @Hooked. Sorry for the belated response. I was on a break :) I apologize if my responses have already been covered by the group. Just thought I would answer before catching up and reading all the other pages.

Yes, and yes. You can vape 18mg with the Vega tank, it is better on the 0.6 ohm coil as this was intended for Mouth To Lung use. The 0.5Ω is more powerful and has greater airflow as it was designed for a restricted Straight to Lung usage. But some still vape 18mg with it. I think it has better flavour delivery. But Vega + 0.6 ohm coil is perfect for MTL and 18mg liquids.

Then yes to using Twisp liquid in other devices. Of course. Just use the same parameters. 18mg is rather high and powerful atomizers and coils that operate at higher than 35W are probably going to produce too high a throat hit that just isn't pleasant. So if you can get a tank that is geared more to a higher ohm coil and MTL, then our 18mg liquids are perfect.

As @Spongebob said, the Arcus is a thoroughbred MTL tank using a stock 1.8Ω coil. They are rare and ours is great. Perfect for what you need a great delivery on high nic liquids like our 18mg range. I think you will love the extra level of flavour delivery on this tank with our liquids. SpongeBob is spot on about the Smart Curves ... load the new firmware and experiment with Boost Curve 1 etc. You will taste the difference. I feel like I have just re-iterated everything, but I wanted to get back to you.

Ciao,
M!c

@Mic Lazzari I truly appreciate your response. When a company takes the time and trouble to answer one little consumer's questions, that says a lot!!

I love the Mini Vega so I've placed an online order for a second one with the Arcus tank - the combo promo that was advertised. Will this one already be upgraded to the Smart Curve?

@Mic Lazzari I truly appreciate your response. When a company takes the time and trouble to answer one little consumer's questions, that says a lot!!

I love the Mini Vega so I've placed an online order for a second one with the Arcus tank - the combo promo that was advertised. Will this one already be upgraded to the Smart Curve?

Probably not, @Hooked ... get them to do it for you at the kiosk straight away.
Also recommend you go to the kiosk for the promo so you can get the matching colour seals. ;)

Probably not, @Hooked ... get them to do it for you at the kiosk straight away.
Also recommend you go to the kiosk for the promo so you can get the matching colour seals. ;)

@Mic Lazzari Too late - I've already ordered online, because I wanted specific Twisp juices as well. I live an hour away from a mall and didn't want to go there and not find what I was looking for. No worries, when it arrives I'll take both mods in for upgrading and get the coloured seal. Why don't they send the seal with the mod? Strange. And I'm also just wondering why it takes so long - they say between 2 - 7 days. I order everything vaping-related on-line. Most of it is sent from Jhb or Durban, yet I receive it within 2 days, in spite of the fact that I'm in an outlying area - Yzerfontein, Western Cape. Just wondering ...

I love doing comparisons, so on the same day I'm going to vape Twisp Latte in the mod with a 0.6 coil, before upgrading and then vape it in after upgrading with the Arcus tank. It will be interesting to see the difference in flavour. I'll post a review in my coffee thread and tag you and HPBotha.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-juice-reviews.t48002/
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125

@Spongebob You are not alone in your misery - I also didn't get any seals. I hope they have the right colour at the kiosk.

As a social smoker (3 cigarettes week) I decided to try and give it up completely. Last night I purchased my TWISP Cue. On special at Clicks, I thought why not?

I opened it immediately to fire it up but as suspected, two of the three pods were had already started leaking in the packaging. Thankfully I was at MOA so I took a walk to the TWISP kiosk where the staff gladly exchanged all three pods for me with new, individually boxed pods. Popped the Rebel in and I was immediately taken back to my Clearo days! The flavour isn't as great as the Clearo (or expected) but it does satisfy the smoking craving - what it was intended for I suppose.

To me, this is the ultimate stealth device for times when you "feel like having a cigarette". A great product and money well spent. Now c'mon TWISP, give us more flavours! ;)

Last edited:
As a social smoker (3 cigarettes week) I decided to try and give it up completely. Last night I purchased my TWISP Cue. On special at Clicks, I thought why not?

I opened it immediately to fire it up but as suspected, two of the three pods were had already started leaking in the packaging. Thankfully I was at MOA so I took a walk to the TWISP kiosk where the staff gladly exchanged all three pods for me with new, individually boxed pods. Popped the Rebel in and I was immediately taken back to my Clearo days! The flavour isn't as great as the Clearo (or expected) but it does satisfy the smoking craving - what it was intended for I suppose.

To me, this is the ultimate stealth device for times when you "feel like having a cigarette". A great product and money well spent. Now c'mon TWISP, give us more flavours! ;)

Good to hear, @ace_d_house_cat :)
Firstly. New flavours are imminent, and they are really good. I have them in my grubby paws and have been testing them. They should hit the shelves soon.

Secondly, I am sorry about the leaking pods in the starter kits. Seems like there are still Starter Kits out there with the older gen pods. Our new pods have no issues. They can be distinguished by the fact that the side clip holes are no longer there and the packaging of the pods now has a batch code and expiry date printed on the bottom.

Keep an eye out for a @Rob Fisher review on all pod systems ;).

Good to hear, @ace_d_house_cat :)
Firstly. New flavours are imminent, and they are really good. I have them in my grubby paws and have been testing them. They should hit the shelves soon.

Secondly, I am sorry about the leaking pods in the starter kits. Seems like there are still Starter Kits out there with the older gen pods. Our new pods have no issues. They can be distinguished by the fact that the side clip holes are no longer there and the packaging of the pods now has a batch code and expiry date printed on the bottom.

Keep an eye out for a @Rob Fisher review on all pod systems ;).

Looking forward to finding out what the new flavours are @Mic Lazzari
Bring it on

Greetings.
Will the new pods go on sale in head office before it reaches the kiosks, or will it all be done on the same day.

HI.

I'm new...As my profile so eloquently states "Noob Vaper":eek: Anyway, I've been vaping for about 4 months now.
I'm more of a simplistic kinda guy, so I currenly have my Smok V8 as opposed to having the heavy duty mods.
None the less, I do enjoy a good throat hit on nicotine etc. as even though I have been vaping a while, the old yellow butt death sticks still tempt me.

So, long story short...I need some advice and I don't know If this is the right thread to be asking for it.
I've decided to go with Twisp, I've shortlisted my options to the final 2 and would like any advice on which one to go with.

1. The Twisp Cue
2. The Twisp Ion

Any flaws I should know about...Which would I enjoy more? Is any of the two options a better money-saver per month than the other?

ANY help would be much appreciated. Kind regards:happy:

HI.

I'm new...As my profile so eloquently states "Noob Vaper":eek: Anyway, I've been vaping for about 4 months now.
I'm more of a simplistic kinda guy, so I currenly have my Smok V8 as opposed to having the heavy duty mods.
None the less, I do enjoy a good throat hit on nicotine etc. as even though I have been vaping a while, the old yellow butt death sticks still tempt me.

So, long story short...I need some advice and I don't know If this is the right thread to be asking for it.
I've decided to go with Twisp, I've shortlisted my options to the final 2 and would like any advice on which one to go with.

1. The Twisp Cue
2. The Twisp Ion

Any flaws I should know about...Which would I enjoy more? Is any of the two options a better money-saver per month than the other?

Hi and welcome to the forum @NathanTitan !

Congrats on quitting, they will however still remain tempting for a while. But you've put in four months so don't throw that away.

I would suspect the Cue would be your better option, but that really is based on nothing else other than the fact that it has been received well (now that the leaky pods have stopped), and I haven't heard much on the Ion.

Maybe @Twisp @Mic Lazzari or @HPBotha will be able to give you some more accurate information that would actually have some meaning to it! :-D

Hi and welcome to the forum @NathanTitan

First off. Well done for quitting the stinkies. Its tough but just push thru and the temptation will dissapear before you know it.

Just to give you and idea. I've been vaping since 2013 and vaping direct lung at the mo. Love my big dense clouds. But.. in my top pocket, my trusty Twisp Cue..LOL Its a fantastic little MTL device that gives you that Nic boost when you need it or if you in places where its not cool to blow huge clouds or non smoking areas..

I love it. And i'm sure you will to.

And go to the Twisp store and go test drive the Cue and the Ion and decide which suits you better.. Nice thing about vaping. Try before you buy. Always.

Hi and welcome to the forum @NathanTitan !

Congrats on quitting, they will however still remain tempting for a while. But you've put in four months so don't throw that away.

I would suspect the Cue would be your better option, but that really is based on nothing else other than the fact that it has been received well (now that the leaky pods have stopped), and I haven't heard much on the Ion.

Maybe @Twisp @Mic Lazzari or @HPBotha will be able to give you some more accurate information that would actually have some meaning to it! :-D

Hey Thanks for the Welcome! I've been reading through these forums from time to time and the constructive criticism and helpful info is astonishing.
Especially regarding the Cue, which, just by reading the earlier comments...I actually believe this thread made Twisp re-evaluate their pods :WAAIITTT:
I haven't heard much about the ION either but a friend at work has one and it seems pretty good. he hasn't complained about leaking or anything..So...yeah.
Hopefully they provide some feedback if they see this

Hi and welcome to the forum @NathanTitan

First off. Well done for quitting the stinkies. Its tough but just push thru and the temptation will dissapear before you know it.

Just to give you and idea. I've been vaping since 2013 and vaping direct lung at the mo. Love my big dense clouds. But.. in my top pocket, my trusty Twisp Cue..LOL Its a fantastic little MTL device that gives you that Nic boost when you need it or if you in places where its not cool to blow huge clouds or non smoking areas..

I love it. And i'm sure you will to.

And go to the Twisp store and go test drive the Cue and the Ion and decide which suits you better.. Nice thing about vaping. Try before you buy. Always.

Thanks Man, Appreciate it.

Wow is it really that good? I mean if an experience vaper (Vapor....Vaperer? :THINKING:)...Anywho, It tells me the Cue is pretty trusty.
Because I don't want the big cloud thing. It's a bit much in public.

I'll give it a shot, I am yet to test drive the Cue but I've tried out the Ion and pretty good so far.
Just that there's close to no reviews or Youtube videos on it at all

Yeah look. For me, the Cue does what its made to do. Perfect little stealth vape. The only thing i would like is a bit more of a throat hit i guess. Also the flavours are a little bit more muted but thats expected. But i'm just nitpicking here. For the price, its awesome

Two new flavours got added to the range just recently. So im sure more is to come in the future.

Yeah look. For me, the Cue does what its made to do. Perfect little stealth vape. The only thing i would like is a bit more of a throat hit i guess. Also the flavours are a little bit more muted but thats expected. But i'm just nitpicking here. For the price, its awesome

Two new flavours got added to the range just recently. So im sure more is to come in the future.

Yeah, Blueberry and Nut-Brittle if im not mistaken. I'm going after work to pick up the Cue device. Wish me luck.
And as a heads up, is there any precautions I should check before I leave the store with the device? Any red flags I should be aware of?
Cause I've seen multiple problems people have had with leakage..So...

Yeah, Blueberry and Nut-Brittle if im not mistaken. I'm going after work to pick up the Cue device. Wish me luck.
And as a heads up, is there any precautions I should check before I leave the store with the device? Any red flags I should be aware of?
Cause I've seen multiple problems people have had with leakage..So...
Excellent.

No red flags hey. The leakage issue is resolved. But still just check your pods. Might be that one of the old batch slipped thru.

Excellent.

No red flags hey. The leakage issue is resolved. But still just check your pods. Might be that one of the old batch slipped thru.
I just picked up my cue this afternoon. So far so good. No leakage and pretty nifty product. I will say, the throat hit is a bit lighter than expected.
From all 3 pods the rebel feels alot softer on the throat.
Going back when they have new blueberry and nut brittle in stock.
In the meantime, is it possible that twisp can release newer strengths? I mean.. we have regular strength so i would assume theres also a low and high strength at the other ends of the spectrum:notagain:

HI.

1. The Twisp Cue
2. The Twisp Ion

Cue for you to resist the urges.it takes the craving away.
The ion with an 18ml might work but then I'd get the vega instead.either way twisp let you test at their kiosks.try and see what your in for before you buy.
But for cravings I'd go for the cue.leaking was solved so issues is past only thing is its non refillable pods but its worth the money it costs

I just picked up my cue this afternoon. So far so good. No leakage and pretty nifty product. I will say, the throat hit is a bit lighter than expected.
From all 3 pods the rebel feels alot softer on the throat.
Going back when they have new blueberry and nut brittle in stock.
In the meantime, is it possible that twisp can release newer strengths? I mean.. we have regular strength so i would assume theres also a low and high strength at the other ends of the spectrum:notagain:

I hear you @NathanTitan - and I agree, the throat hit on the Cue is a bit light for me too.
I find the mint flavour has slightly more throat hit than the other two.
I think the regular strength in the cue pod is a 24mg juice.

Would be awesome if they brought out a higher strength pod - like 30mg or even 36mg. I think that would be good. Tagging @HPBotha - is that even a possibility? For the throat titans?

When I used a Clearo years ago I used to mix Rebel with Polar Mint and that was nice - but it still needed more throat hit.
The cue pods can't be refilled though.

If you like mouth to lung (MTL), your best bet for more throat hit is going to be to use a good mouth to lung tank that you can put your own liquid into. Either a commercial coil one or a rebuildable.

Hi there @NathanTitan
First of all welcome to the fold and congrats on getting off the stinkiest. From what I read it sounds that for now something that can deliver a good, strong MTL hit is going help you keep it up. The CUE is excellent for this purpose because it is so small compact and convenient. If you are not put off by a pen style device then I can highly recommend our new CUE 2. It really has one of the most refined MTL draws out there. Superb flavour and still super easy to use. You will find that it has more power and kick than the CUE (but it's refillable - no convenient pods - but more flavour options). If you are still undaunted by all this new tech or having to figure out what settings to use, then I REALLY recommend our premier MTL Tank - Arcus. It has amazing flavour a precision MTL airflow adjust. It will make all our flavours taste new and exciting, really. Our Twisp Origin Peppermint tastes amazing, for instance. You start to pick up a chocolaty note that makes it taste like peppermint crisp! :)

PS: Our Cue "condensation" woes are a thing of the past folks. All fixed up. I don't believe you will find a better working pod system out there!
We are working on new flavours all the time and your mentions of Nic strength are being heard, but I cannot comment on the plans that are in development.

Back