Twisp Vega Charging port broken

Nickstarrr

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Does anyone have an idea how top get access to where the charging port is soldered onto the battery? I've taken out the two small screws on the top, the cover moves but is stuck somehow. Please help

Does anyone have an idea how top get access to where the charging port is soldered onto the battery? I've taken out the two small screws on the top, the cover moves but is stuck somehow. Please help

Hi Nickstarr, if I remember, the LiPo pack is double sided taped down on the bottom - to stop it rattling around. I think it makes it hard to pull the PCB out. Please be careful!

If it is the normal Vega and not the Vega Mini there and two torx screws underneath the screen.

Google Cuboid 150 disassembly and you should find what you are looking for.

The cover contains the 510 connection which is connected to the PCB via some pretty short cables. So it is tugging on the PCB and the LiPo Pack. You should still be able to lift it though. I really can't recommend you try and fix this yourself though! Please consider getting a replacement.

Back