Twisp Vega

Hey guys fairly new to the vaping scene ... took a few drags of the twisp vega at their kiosk 3 days ago and really interested in buying one ... who ever has the vega could you please tell me about any problems I should look out for ... would be much appreciated ... thanks
:--P
The Vega isn't bad, but you should possibly visit Sir Vape (I see you're in Durban too), and explore your options before you pull the trigger. As @papabear said, there can be a few important questions that can change the kind of device you need.

I also see this is your first post, so in order to keep this thread on topic, head on over to here...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/page-395#post-464635

Tell us about yourself, and what you're wanting out of your vape experience, and we can assist you from there!

I have a Vega and my honest opinion it is very entry level compared to some of the other things out there. Have a look around first before settling on the Vega.... There are a number of other options out there for less that will be better IMO.

Also ask yourself a couple questions first:
Do you mouth to lung, or direct to lung? Are you trying quite smoking, etc? These will guide you possibly into a direction and from there you can start to find the vape you want.

Well I am trying to give up smoking so I'm looking for something with both mouth to lung and direct lung hits ... and I'm new to the vaping scene so I'm looking for an entry level device

Can anyone tell me how's the vapour production and taste on the twisp vega with the 0.5 direct lung coils thanks
Vapour production is not to bad but also not great.. You get alot of juice in your mouth as to compared to other vaping mods and tanks. but the higher you go on your watts the quicker the coils burn out (last you between a week to 2 weeks if you treat it nice. Watts only goes to 28 with the Vega tank I used to run between 15 and 17 to ensure I don't burn it out . I started off on a Vega and I'm now on a iStick I Power accompanied by the Baby Beast Tank, and I'm disappointed that I did not visit I decent vape shop first before buying the Vega. Dude my advice before you buy go to a vape shop close to you amd try 1 put and I'll bet you you would be more hapoy about those products than the Vega.
I have a Vega and my honest opinion it is very entry level compared to some of the other things out there. Have a look around first before settling on the Vega.... There are a number of other options out there for less that will be better IMO.

Also ask yourself a couple questions first:
Do you mouth to lung, or direct to lung? Are you trying quite smoking, etc? These will guide you possibly into a direction and from there you can start to find the vape you want.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

So I've been reading a bit of the replies and posts and I do own a twisp vega. I'm a noob so don't get me wrong but I have had ZERO spit back. I also have the direct inhale kit with the 0.5ohm coils and it has decent vapour production. Even at 28 watts I smoke very easily and I use 18mg Nicotine and 12mg. I like the twisp flavours and the digcig flavours as well. My experience with this product has only been positive. Two weeks so far and it has zero problems so far. I will keep everyone updated though if i encounter any problems but so far a thumbs up from me. I'm an ex cigg smoker so this product has only been good to me.

Hey guys. Need some help please. I'm overseas at the moment and a friend has pressed some buttons on my twisp vega and it's gone into a protective mode where I need to click the button once and then click and hold in order for it to produce vapour. Does anyone know how to get it back to normal where u just hold the button to vape?

Hey guys. Need some help please. I'm overseas at the moment and a friend has pressed some buttons on my twisp vega and it's gone into a protective mode where I need to click the button once and then click and hold in order for it to produce vapour. Does anyone know how to get it back to normal where u just hold the button to vape?

Welcome to the forum @Ushdogg
Sorry to hear about your challenge

Not sure if this will help you - but it might

Here is a link to download the user manual of the Cuboid Mini - which I believe is almost identical to the Twisp Vega.
http://www.joyetech.com/download/?mid=179263

Not sure if the Twisp Vega has different firmware and therefore a different menu etc - but it may be worth taking a look.

@Ushdogg / @Silver , I already tried hunting for an online manual as the operation is seemingly quite different from the Cuboid :

I'm afraid it seems that only someone with a Vega user manual can step in here and help.

In this day and age, I'm quite surprised to see that no user manuals for any of the devices are available in electronic form on the Twisp web site :confused:
A major oversight in my opinion.

Thanks for trying @Kuhlkatz
We will have to wait for the Twisp Vega users to come in and offer some help

@MetalMulisha23 , @SteelRSV - can you guys perhaps help out here

Hi can anybody please help me, i just bought the twisp vega a few days ago and today i bought the o.5 coil but i dont know how to change the setting on my device to smoke it on the Direct lung setting to 80w.... ?

the manual says to reset it by doing takng the tank off and pressing the fire button but that does nothing. and somewhere else in the manaual said i need to unlock the coil setting , and i have no clue on how to do that lol ..

PLEASSE HELP :)

Hi can anybody please help me, i just bought the twisp vega a few days ago and today i bought the o.5 coil but i dont know how to change the setting on my device to smoke it on the Direct lung setting to 80w.... ?

the manual says to reset it by doing takng the tank off and pressing the fire button but that does nothing. and somewhere else in the manaual said i need to unlock the coil setting , and i have no clue on how to do that lol ..

Welcome to the forum @T Anne
Im sure someone with experience of this product will try help you soon. Hang in there

Hi There

80w is far too high for the 0.5 ohm coil. The Twisp firmware is set to the ideal range for its use.

The resetting of the coil refers to temperature control mode, which can only be used by using an unsupported coil or tank.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Philip

Hi Philip,
I went back to the kiosk and they gave me the wrong information and also never knew why someone would want to change the setting to 80w, i bought the o.5 as they previously said that would work. but then I returned and then told me I need a completely new tank for my vega.

But what coil can I buy inorder to be able to reset it?

Hi Philip,
I went back to the kiosk and they gave me the wrong information and also never knew why someone would want to change the setting to 80w, i bought the o.5 as they previously said that would work. but then I returned and then told me I need a completely new tank for my vega.

But what coil can I buy inorder to be able to reset it?

Hi There, im not sure i'm following 100%, I think its best you chat with our support team on 021 001 8511 , I will tell them to expect your call, and they will certainly assist.

Kind regards

Philip

Hi guys. Ive bought the vega couple of months ago. It was alright but got very fustrated by the relatively low vapour production and coils that burn out eventually and got myself a kangertech top tank mini with the rba coil to attach to the mod. Worked wonderfully and with time I evntually upgraded to a big boxmod with a rda. Now since we cant always carry big mods and blow massive clouds in public, Im wondering if I can fit the cuboid mini rba coils in the vega tank? I don't like buying pack of coils every now and then and got into rebuilding. Want to use the vega as my "stealth" setup. Is it possible?

Back