Two names - One entity

BigB

Owner Vape Decadence
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi

This is not new news to regulars but I am creating a thread that needs to be a sticky in our forum where we explain why there are two names. Please forgive the apparent duplication...

Vape Decadence

Vape Decadence is an online shop. It breathed life mid 2015 when we received our stock of Vicious Ant and our Max VG NET range from Velvet Cloud.

We have since added a much broader range of stocks but the biggest change was actually the formation of a brick and mortar arm of the business.

E-Cig Inn

Drive by traffic, people walking past, who knows? If they are smokers would they instantly know what vape means? We didn't think so and thus created the E-Cig Inn. We set up the shop in Doonside (Amanzimtoti KZN) and started trading mid to late August. We offer free coffee, juice testers (0mg), and a fairly decent range of goods (from entry level to advanced). We carry a strong range of local (KZN) juices as well as 5 or 6 top international juice brands.

Anyone wishing to contact me can send me a pm here. Being shop bound I sometimes take a bit longer than I should to get back to you. Know though that the minute I log in, I always check the Inbox and Alerts Icons....

Thanks for explaining this @BigB
I will certainly pop in to the E-Cig Inn next time I am in or around Toti

Back