Ultimate Vanilla Custard E Liquid

UnholyMunk

Skin Basher
LV

Awards
Hi All,

Time to get your opinions.... What is the BEST vanilla custard e liquid out there? What is the best that is readily available in South Africa? I wan opinions so I can make up my mind on which bottle to get next month.... I have a few on my list I wanna try, but I'm interested in every one else's opinion.

I'm a huge vanilla custard fan and Melinda's Nilla custard from Skyblue is really excellent and the one from vapour mountain is a close second. Both are really great though and readily available.

what @Gambit said...

Im absolutly loving Melinda's Nilla Custard. the flavour is amazing!

yup +1 on Melinda's Nilla Custard , with a dash of menthol it's strangely amazing ....

and shane gets frenilla in every now and then (because it only gets made every now and then)

whoa! That's an overwhelming answer then... That was on my short list, but I guess my mind is made up ;) Thanks for the input ya'll!

Nilla's Custard for my vote too... and always readily available.

But the world also highly rate Custard's Last Stand Creme Brulle from Nickoticket, which as said is available from Juicy Joe's.

In my opinion I would say, Nicoticket - Custard's last stand and my absolute favorite although its not really vanilla custard is the Rocket Sheep- Purple alien (By far my favourite custard type juice)

BEST iv tasted by far is the Kings Crown Claim your throne, and second to that Is Nicoticket Custards last stand... Both are incredible and some of my favorite flavours!!

Anyone tried Huricane Vapor's Fog Milk Custard?

I was gonna say Grants Vanilla Custard but that isn't readily available here. For me the best readily available that I've tried is Nicoticket Custard Last Stand, but it is a distant second to grants.

I'm ordering some Melinda's now, heard great things so would love to try it. Do Skyblue do higher VG mixes?

I was gonna say Grants Vanilla Custard but that isn't readily available here. For me the best readily available that I've tried is Nicoticket Custard Last Stand, but it is a distant second to grants.

I'm ordering some Melinda's now, heard great things so would love to try it. Do Skyblue do higher VG mixes?
If you PM Melinda and ask her nicely :), she will make a custom mix, but it probably won't be ready for next day delivery however

If you PM Melinda and ask her nicely :), she will make a custom mix, but it probably won't be ready for next day delivery however
I just gotta say, before she gets flooded with PM's :), it really depends on available time, so sometimes (not always) we are unable to help

23rd January @ 9am GMT :)

Thanks @VandaL thats good to know - I've never tried this juice but will def be setting a reminder on my phone for this one!

Back