Using a Squonk Mod with regular RTA

Caseman

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Forum,
I could not find anything relating hereto and its probably a real silly question, but would I be able to just screw a regular RTA or RDTA onto a squonk mod and use as normal.
(Provided I remove or not squeeze the juice bottle).

I have a few RTA's I love like my Themis and this would be real convenient - just no juice bottle in the squonk. Juice in the tank... on a squonk.

My Squonk mod is the Vandy Pulse BF 80w.
Probably getting the Geekvape Gbox by end this week, so an interchangeable squonk or RTA mod would be ideal - If this is possible and I'm silly for not trying then my apologies but I'd rather be sure.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, i have used many RTAs on mine.
You dont need to remove the squonk bottle or anything, just run your rta ontop. If im in a rush i would actually use the squonk bottle to refill my rta cause i had juice in it

And I’m talking about personal experience on Regulated squonk mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Forum,
I could not find anything relating hereto and its probably a real silly question, but would I be able to just screw a regular RTA or RDTA onto a squonk mod and use as normal.

I have a few RTA's I love like my Themis and this would be real convenient - just no juice bottle in the squonk. Juice in the tank... on a squonk.

Probably getting the Geekvape Gbox by end this week, so an interchangeable squonk or RTA mod would be ideal - If this is possible and I'm silly for not trying then my apologies but I'd rather be sure.

Thanks in advance.
Not a silly question at all. I have come across many experienced vapers who think that a squonk mod is only for squonking.
I squonk 90% of the time but often carry a full RTA with me for when I feel like a different juice, or am just too lazy to fill the squonk bottle. As @jm10 says you can use the squonk bottle to fill the RDA.

Thank you very very much for clarifying. This is truly a big help. I have quite a few rta's but find myself with my Pulse 90 percent of the time too. Missing my Themis just a little.
@jm10 the juice fill up idea is brilliant.
Now I'm gonna give this a try. Obviously won't help the battery life hahaha but I don' mind

Hi Forum,

Thanks in advance.

I edited your thread name because it looked like you wanted to actually squonk with a regular atty :p

Just to ad , I also have the pulse 80w & when I want to vape some higher nic juice that I have in my boreas rta I screw the rta on easy peazy.

On a mech squonker & a normal mech just ALWAYS remember to check that the positive pin is protruding

Just to ad , I also have the pulse 80w & when I want to vape some higher nic juice that I have in my boreas rta I screw the rta on easy peazy.

On a mech squonker & a normal mech just ALWAYS remember to check that the positive pin is protruding
Thanks plenty but I won' be going mech anytime soon so I guess I'm safe and can try my rta on my pulse without stress

Yes, i have used many RTAs on mine.
You dont need to remove the squonk bottle or anything, just run your rta ontop. If im in a rush i would actually use the squonk bottle to refill my rta cause i had juice in it

And I’m talking about personal experience on Regulated squonk mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats actually a great idea!

Back