V8 Baby T8 quad core coils- has anyone used these?

Those will be heavy on juice...

Using it currently and much less thirsty than the big brother. Running it at 65watts and oh so good.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Been using this coil for almost 2 weeks now, around 65w and suddenly today I'm getting random dry hits, tank is full too... Very strange, anyone else experiencing this?

Used it and don't like it. The Q4 is way better. More airflow and better flavor imo.

Been using this coil for almost 2 weeks now, around 65w and suddenly today I'm getting random dry hits, tank is full too... Very strange, anyone else experiencing this?

Try taking a needle and poking a few holes through each of the side juice holes and also poke holes in the cotton on top of the coil ...

I was getting dry hits on the X4 and after I did this it completely went away.

Hope it works for you.

I used this and the Q2. The Q coils have too much airflow for me so I have to close the airflow half way as they have 1 BIG central chamber for air to flow through.

These hit just the right spot though. Just the right airflow for me a really smooth and full vape. The flavour is superb. This is for me the best commercial coil I have ever tried and the only one I am actually considering buying instead of rebuildables but that price tag is a killer (3 of them/3 months gets you a new atty).

They are average thirsty to me. The Q2 and T8 seemed to take just as much juice though. It's not something you can leave home for the day without an bottle of juice but also not so heavy that you need to refill every second vape session.

If you're looking for good flavour with a full thick vape and don't mind the cost, they're a no brainer. I'd buy packs of them if they were R50 each but they're R95-R120 each at most places so if that cost sounds ridiculous for short lifespan consumable, rather not try it so you never know what you're missing.

Considering that @zadiac prefers the Q4 though, would be nice if you can try both and see if you like more airflow or not so you know what to get and those coils are a lot cheaper, from R65 locally. I'd say the T8 has about 2% better flavour and 5% smoother but the Q2 has 100% more airflow Than the T8.

Back