Valley Vapour - Away 6th-25th May

drew

Dedicated Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi All

As some of you might have noticed by the popup that has been on the site for a while, I will be away from the 6th May 2015 -25th May 2015. My sister is giving me a present (of insanely epic proportions) in advance for my b-day coming up in June. 3 weeks in Thailand!

THAILAND_overlay_on_banner_header_photo_v3.png

Whilst I’m not too stoked about having to close up shop, an opportunity like this doesn't come around twice in a lifetime!

Orders placed and paid for by midnight on 6th May will be processed and dispatched on the 7th May as per usual. Order placed after the 6th May will unfortunately only be processed on my return.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you would like to slip in an order before I go please use the coupon code “bonvoyage” for a 10% discount.

Enjoy @drew
Take a pic for us from Thailand

That is an epic birthday present! Your sister must love you very much...or is she going with, lol. Enjoy it!

I challenge you to take pictures with as many Thailand vaper's as you can

That is an epic birthday present! Your sister must love you very much...or is she going with, lol. Enjoy it!

I challenge you to take pictures with as many Thailand vaper's as you can

Yip, will be travelling with my sis :). Gonna be on the lookout for other vapers, they will probably mostly be other travellers as from what I can see it's illegal to import e-cigs into Thailand, hope customs don't give me any uphill!

I'm back! I had the most amazing time, in what I now consider the most beautiful place on the planet. I got tomato red sunburnt, was the daily meal of mosquitoes and have 39 urchin spines stuck in my foot but it was so totally worth it, would do it again in a heartbeat.

Some pics to follow shortly...

I'm back! I had the most amazing time, in what I now consider the most beautiful place on the planet. I got tomato red sunburnt, was the daily meal of mosquitoes and have 39 urchin spines stuck in my foot but it was so totally worth it, would do it again in a heartbeat.

Some pics to follow shortly...
39 urchin spines? Jeez, that sounds like it could have been painful!

We took in the region of 2500 pics along the way, so this is just a fraction in the grand scheme of things.

Early morning kayak to monkey beach.
DSCF9315 (Medium).JPG
Monkey Beach all to ourselves.
DSCF9341 (Medium).JPGIMG_1890 (Medium).JPG
DSCF9344 (Medium).JPG
Monkey Beach a couple hours later...
DSCF9535 (Medium).JPG
Snorkeling around Phi Phi Island
DSCF9443 (Medium).JPG
The nasty bugger that got me in the foot!
DSCF9482 (Medium).JPG
Maya Bay, well known for where "The Beach" was shot. Was very crowded so a bit disappointing.
DSCF9576 (Medium).JPG
Longtail boats, Phi Phi Island pier at sunrise.
IMG_1849 (Medium).JPG
Thai cooking lesson with Artoe Deetoe (legit name), also taught us how to say hello, thank you and show respect in Thai culture.
IMG_1942 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1949 (Medium).JPG
Beach party fire dancing.
IMG_1997 (Medium).JPG IMG_2008 (Medium).JPG
Our bungalow on relax beach.
IMG_2183 (Medium).JPG
Scooted around Koh Lanta, literally.
IMG_2218 (Medium).JPG
Food was just amazing everywhere
IMG_3312 (Medium).JPG
Thermometer pretty accurate for every single day
IMG_3467 (Medium).JPG
Tried some fried worms (not sure what they are), just tasted like dust.
IMG_3468 (Medium).JPG
Thai temple in old Phuket town.
IMG_3527 (Medium).JPG
Phuket Trickeye museum, lots of LOLs here.
IMG_2565 (Medium).JPG
Ice cold Chang and a vape at Tew Ley Bar, Railay. Didn't spot a single vaper the whole trip!
IMG_2511 (Medium).JPG
Monkeys playing in a puddle at Railay
IMG_2284 (Medium).JPG
Ringside Muay Thai, these dudes don't kid around. Final blow was a KO kick to the head.
20150518_233215 (Medium).jpg
Railay East
20150518_130803 (Custom).jpg
Railay West
20150518_142301 (Custom).jpg
Kata Noi
20150520_103813 (Custom).jpg

Looks like fun. By the way, I placed my order last night :D Welcome back ;)

Just seeing the pics makes me want to go back for a visit! Love the food!

@drew you lucky bugger you, jeez that looks so awesome, except for those dust worms, those you can keep :--P

Wow, looks like you had a blast!
Lol for Artoe Deetoe...most epic name of the year!!

Awesome @drew. my wife and I were the first South Africans that visited Phi Phi Dong and Phi Phi Le during the late 1980's, visited twice afterwards (before the tsunami), and will definitely like to go again.

Just seeing the pics makes me want to go back for a visit! Love the food!

I've only been to Bangkok, and I ruined Thai food for me.

I used to love it, ocassionally, but I do have a sensitive stomach to foods outside my norm. I was entertaining clients. Day 3, the worst stomach bug ever... spent the rest of the trip in the hotel room. Haven't touched Thai food since.

But I was having a feast before. And I'd love to visit the islands. Bangkok is too dirty and tainted for me.

Back