Valley Vapour - DIY Mixing Scales

drew

Dedicated Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey All

I see that there is some discussion with regards to sourcing scales for DIY mixing. I couldn't respond in the thread but wanted to let you all know that we have a shipment of digital scales about 2 weeks away.

We are bringing in the 500g 0.01g version of the scale shown below.

Pricing expected to be in the R250-R300 region.

scale1.jpg

Reservations:
Imthiaz Khan
Paulie
Wesley
Larry
Zimbie
Nimatek
Silver
Patrick
Quentin
kevkev
yuganp
dewald.kotze
Krohlm
NewOobY
Rob Fisher
Eequinox
Dirge
StealthCubz

Last edited:
Aw come on, I literally just bought mine! :hit:

Does it have the auto shutdown feature? If not I'll consider cancelling my Takealot order and waiting for this...

Aw come on, I literally just bought mine! :hit:

Does it have the auto shutdown feature? If not I'll consider cancelling my Takealot order and waiting for this...

@Wesley, it does have a 1 min auto-off and it's something that I did think about when sourcing the product. It seems that scales with a programmable auto off timer are either impossible to find or ridiculously expensive. Personally, it's something I've gotten used to, when you have all your supplies ready to mix a minute without using the scale is actually quite a long time.

@Imthiaz Khan I'm bringing in a biggish shipment but if there is lots of interest in reserving, I will set it up as a pre-order.

Mine auto-shuts off. But if something is on top of it, the it goes straight back there when I touch it.

Which scale do you have @rogue zombie? Sound interesting. So it doesn't actually fully turn off when there is something on it, just goes into standby?

Actually come to think of it, it doesnt really matter - as long as you finish THE measurement (flavour) you are doing, it doesn't matter if it resets.

Just a heads up regarding those scales they come un-collaborated you need to get the weights separately for those scales to be accurate

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Just a heads up regarding those scales they come un-collaborated you need to get the weights separately for those scales to be accurate

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Already on it @kbgvirus ;) It isn't necessary for everyone to have a weight, I will have one and calibrate before sending them out.

Cool, I'm going to add the list of those interested in reserving one to the original post to keep track :)

@drew this is absolutely MARVELLOUS!!!

Please put me down for one - yoohoo!

I have just one condition:
I will only take it if it has a Valley Vapour sticker on it!

Drew will you have weights available to buy with the scale

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back