Valley Vapour - DIY Mixing Scales

Sure, @Patrick, @Quentin and @kevkev. Will add you to the list :)

@Wesley, I was planning to just have one weight that I would use to calibrate all the scales but if there is an interest in owning your own calibration weights I can certainly bring them in when we order again, I must warn you though that they will cost about half the price of the scale.

Sure, @Patrick, @Quentin and @kevkev. Will add you to the list :)

@Wesley, I was planning to just have one weight that I would use to calibrate all the scales but if there is an interest in owning your own calibration weights I can certainly bring them in when we order again, I must warn you though that they will cost about half the price of the scale.
Tagging @MorneW who is interested in the weights...

This is very nice. I'll take one as soon as you have the weights as well. I calibrate all my scales annually and check their accuracy monthly and every time they had a knock. Scales are very sensitive instruments and should be verified regularly.

This is very nice. I'll take one as soon as you have the weights as well. I calibrate all my scales annually and check their accuracy monthly and every time they had a knock. Scales are very sensitive instruments and should be verified regularly.

This sounds like something we should be doing - @drew, when you order again, please include a set of weights for me.

please add me to your list, I too want a scale - my scale that I got from BidOrBuy needs to be calibrated and i just don't have the equipment to do it.

What the hell.. Drew please add me to the list for a scale and weights... I'm getting FOMO and the scales haven't even arrived yet! :D

What the hell.. Drew please add me to the list for a scale and weights... I'm getting FOMO and the scales haven't even arrived yet! :D

Lol @Rob Fisher
Do you also want the one with the Valley Vapour sticker on it?
Thats the one Im getting and its the one to go for!
It weighs better because the sticker balances the scale slightly better

:p

Lol @Rob Fisher
Do you also want the one with the Valley Vapour sticker on it?
Thats the one Im getting and its the one to go for!
It weighs better because the sticker balances the scale slightly better

:p

Big time Hi Ho @Silver if I don't get a Valley Vapour Sticker on mine I'm gonna be miffed! :D

Back