NF Ginger *NEW*
NF Key Lime *NEW*
NF Lemon *NEW*
NF Nutmeg *NEW*
NF Raisin *NEW*
NF Vanilla Cream *NEW*
NF Wintergreen *NEW*

10ml Nature's Flavors DIY Extracts

30ml, 50ml & 100ml will be added shortly ;)
@drew you are a star.... thanks. Order placed

@Imthiaz Khan These NF extracts contain Natural Ethyl Alcohol. I assume you are asking for religious reasons, is there a certain type of alcohol that is allowed?

Thank you @drew! Yes, it is for religious reasons. No, no alcohol allowed. I have however read somewhere that certain products contain ethyl alcohol and these products can be consumed because the quantity is minimal and sometimes naturally derived...stand to be corrected on this view though ;)

@Imthiaz Khan I could be wrong but I have a feeling the alcohol content in NF might be higher than other concentrates because they don't use PG as a base. It's just flavouring, water and alcohol. I will see what I can find out.

@drew, for the totally unitiated DIYer, or shall I rather say - DIY noob - can you position these Nature Flavour concentrates for me?

Where do they "sit" in the universe of flavours and what are their strengths in the DIY world?

@drew, for the totally unitiated DIYer, or shall I rather say - DIY noob - can you position these Nature Flavour concentrates for me?

Where do they "sit" in the universe of flavours and what are their strengths in the DIY world?

@Silver NF is filling a gap for those looking for natural and organic flavourings. No PG means that they are perfect for those with allergies.

The small range that we have at the moment I see as flavours that would be used in a recipes at around 3% rather than the main flavour in a mix. This will be changing as we plan to expand to the range to include many more "main flavours" soon ;)

Back