Valley Vapour - Flavour Log

They have a whole bunch of them which you can see here under "Blended Flavours (One-shots)".

@RichJB That's Flavour Art UK, they are resellers of Flavour Art which is manufactured in Italy. Those are FA UK's own blends and aren't available directly from FA Italy.

Yes, I was following on from @method1's post where he explained that FA UK had mixed up their own blends. There's a ton of them on that page, with Custard Pi as one. You can tell just from the names of most of them which FA flavours they have blended for their house mixes. It's a reference of sorts for peeps to know that if they see those flavours in a recipe, it's a house mix, not an official FA flavour. As distinct from the E-motions flavours.

Last edited:
Loco Flavours?

In the search of some distinctly South African flavours we found a locally produced range on concentrates that tick the right boxes for e-liquid use. Diacetyl, acetyl propionyl and acetoin free in a base of PG and water. First up is the Creme Soda flavour that we know here, I would say as a standalone flavour it's 95% there, it's just missing a little something that I haven't been able to put my finger on. I imagine it could work well in a float recipe.

Loco Flavours is a re-branded product so don't expect to find any info on the interwebs ;)

@drew, so will you only be releasing flavours from them that you have personally tried and found to be satisfactory?

Thanks @drew - and a good plan it is too. One of the big disincentives against local flavours imo is that there are some really bad ones and, with no ELR database as a reference, local DIYers are becoming beta testers. Some sort of pre-selection process will help to build confidence in the flavours.

@rogue zombie I found 5-10% on the Creme Soda, it's still to be seen if this concentration is consistent throughout the range.

@RichJB You've just given me an idea, stay tuned for more info on the "Loco Flavours Beta Testers" programme...

Back