LV

Awards
Vandy-Vape-Swell-Mod-1.jpg

SWELL Mod
a Tony B Project

MAIN FEATURES

• Waterproof PCBA, easy to clean and wash
Easy to remove E-Juice stain and dust.
For a situation that your device was accidentally stained by jam, butter, brine, juice, fume or dust. All you need to do is to take off the battery and feel free to wash your device in whatever way. With our waterproof PCBA, it is so easy to clean your box mod.

• Find your device with retrieval function(APP)
Find my device on app
Could not find the device anywhere, No worry. Under bluetooth connection, the device can be easily detected by using the retrieval function on Vandy Vape App. Simply press retrieve button and the device will make a sound itself.

• Multi-functional App control: Firmware upgrade, UI theme optimization, parameter adjustment control
Firmware upgrade, UI theme settings
Vandy Vape App download on IOS & Android
Powered by an upgraded vandy chip with max power 188W
Vandy Chip Function:
• Power Mode
• Bypass Mode
• Voltage Mode
• TC-NI Mode
• TC-SS Mode
• TC-TI Mode

• Volt Voltage Mode
• TC: Temperature Control Mode
• BP: Bypass Mode
• ARR: Auto Resistor Renew
• FIR: Fire button mode: On-Power on when locked /Off-Pwer off when locked
• Restore original factory settings: press +/- to choose YES/NO, press fire button to confirm

• Portable size and Incredible light weight
Lightweight & Outstanding Quality

• Dual battery 18650 (Not Included)

Multiple protections
• Short Circuit Protection
• Open Circuit Protection
• Over-heating Protection
• 10 Seconds Cut-Off
• Low-Battery Warning
• Overcurrent Protection

Specifications
• Size: 82*26*55mm
• Length: 82mm
• Diameter: 26mm
• Width: 55mm
• Power Range: 5-188W
• Working Voltage: 6.4-8.4V
• Working Current:<50A
• Output Voltage: 0.5-7.5V

Download the Vandy Vape App on Both IOS & Andriod

Vandy-Vape-App.jpg

Thanks @Sharty - that find your vape function is cool - so it makes a noise for you to find out where it is

I have often put a mod down somewhere and forgotten where it is and ended up looking all over for it. Lol.

Thanks @Sharty - that find your vape function is cool - so it makes a noise for you to find out where it is

I have often put a mod down somewhere and forgotten where it is and ended up looking all over for it. Lol.

Lol, time to get yourself a Swell Mod @Silver

It is a cool selling point but I have to say after a year or so use using t and having misplaced it a few times, whether under the car seat, in a cupboard, or another room, each time I actually couldn't find it and used the feature I got a "Could not detect device" error. Strangely when I try if actually knowing where the device is, it works, even from another room but never when I actually need it to.

Meh....I see 18650 and move on. Looks like a nice mod though.

Back