VAP3

I will go there again and get the answer from them.I did not even have time to sample any of there juices my wife was in a hurry

I am today however content with this.
I was looking for the box of one of my e-juice brands and found it now as I was sure I saw this thing before.its not the on the container though hence me not finding it yesterday.the e-sense brand does the same thing.
they however state the nic content as a set amount,but all their ingredients are listed on the box and the quantities are described in measurements as follows.in % tobacco...<2.0
menthol...<1.0 etc
if I could upload a PIC I would

Does anyone know anything about the nicotine content of VAP3 by Vape Africa? The box says "<6mg". Strange that it doesn't specify what the amount is.

The reason for this... (Heavily paraphrasing)

"Because juice is so complex and menthols especially can become extremely harsh with too much nicotine and with menthols being a massive part of the market; the final nicotine content will be tailored to being as close to 6mg as possible without having a massive influence on taste or harshness"

Essentially, they will try to get as close to 6mg as possible without influencing the taste in a negative way. Usually the difference will be so miniscule that you won't be able to tell the difference.

So it's all about making sure the juice tastes good.

I bought their Nutty Popcorn, Strawberry Donut and Apple Sour. I love the Nutty Popcorn the most. Its currently my ADV and the strawberry donut for in between. On the bottles I have it says 3mg Nicotine 70% VG Liquid. On the back (3mg per 1ml) 0.15mg per drop

Back