Vape Cartel - Retailer Reviews

As a rule I avoid sapo, the extra paid for the courier doesnt come close to the assault to the senses a trip to sapo can provide.why stand in a queue when a guy can come and knock on my office door for a few bucks more

Hi @Necris. It will not be a problem if we pay more for courier and we get our stuff the next day or so, but we in out lying areas dont get that, actually SAPO 9%5 of the time get our stuff here the next day

that was the whole discussion here http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/calling-all-retailers.4545/ that the retailer give us, the buyer, the option for shipping. Like i said there, i understand the convenience of a courier and so, but why do i have to pay shipping for a courier that will actually take longer than SAPO (if they dont strike) at half the price. Not all of us have a big bugged for vape gear

Hi @Necris. I will not be a problem if we pay more for courier and we get our stuff the next day or so, but we in out lying areas dont get that, actually SAPO 9%5 of the time get our stuff here the next day

that was the whole discussion here http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/calling-all-retailers.4545/ that the retailer give us, the buyer, the option for shipping. Like i said there, i understand the convenience of a courier and so, but why do i have to pay shipping for a courier that will actually take longer than SAPO (if they dont strike) at half the price. Not all of us have a big bugged for vape gear

Edit: Come to think of it. It is you the supplier that want my money, so why should i pay just so that you can enjoy a day out, and i have to sit with the frustration

RI feel your pain @kimbo, I live out of town and must have driven 300k's so far this weekend just to get my hands on a kayfun, trident and juice.
Ultimately its situation dependant, and sadly we dont all live across the road from a vape store.i honestly do everything via a specific courier and hence get bulk rates, which eases the blow considerably.
In the event of problems you will also find a courier somewhat more helpful in tracing a missing parcel.but understandably you know your situation and postage scenario in your area where I certainly dont.

Going back to your original post.

Did you receive a response from the retailer regarding your tracking number?

Was your parcel delivered?

Going back to your original post.

Did you receive a response from the retailer regarding your tracking number?

Was your parcel delivered?

Hi @MurderDoll

No i did not.

@KieranD PM'ed me this morning saying that he had some problem with the SAPO, so i am picking up at the meet. Not very happy bout it first off all because i had to PM him first to get a response, and that i did not get the stuff when i needed it. He did say i can get two bottle's of Just B for the trouble i have to pick up as well at the meet.

Hi @MurderDoll

No i did not.

@KieranD PM'ed me this morning saying that he had some problem with the SAPO, so i am picking up at the meet. Not very happy bout it first off all because i had to PM him first to get a response, and that i did not get the stuff when i needed it. He did say i can get two bottle's of Just B for the trouble i have to pick up as well at the meet.
But wasn't the stuff sent last week Wednesday then?

Does that mean you will be receiving that parcel at some point or another and have to send it back to him?

@KieranD every thing is sorted now, i will pickup my stuff at the meet, and i dont want to drag this out. I just want you to clear something for me. Why did you never give me a tracking number

@KieranD every thing is sorted now, i will pickup my stuff at the meet, and i dont want to drag this out. I just want you to clear something for me. Why did you never give me a tracking number

Hi Kimbo

Shipping of orders is not handled by me, my partner does this and I do not see him every day.
If I had done it myself you would have had it :)

Again, I do apologise for the hassle with this order but glad we could work it all out

Hi Kimbo

Shipping of orders is not handled by me, my partner does this and I do not see him every day.
If I had done it myself you would have had it :)

Again, I do apologise for the hassle with this order but glad we could work it all out

Tx

Oke i really have to do a review on my experience with Vape Cartel.

Have to be honest I was very hesitant about ordering because of the past issues on the forum. But we should let bygones be bygones and don’t raise old stuff again. In Dutch we say “Geen oude koeien uit de sloot halen” (Don't drag old cows out of the ditch).

The reason I ordered is because I finally was able to get 3mg locally. :D

The service I got was outstanding. He kept me posted about the shipment and got a call because there was a mix up on the supplier’s side with the order shipped to SA. De way he sorted me out was topnotch way more than expected got some free gifts and the original mix up was sorted by sending me a bottle of 6mg and 0mg to mix it up to 3mg without extra charge.

In business you can mess up but the way you get up and learn from it that is what counts. Being in Sales and Marketing literally my whole live this is a perfect example of managing customer expectations and going above and beyond.

@KieranD Just want to say again Thank You!!

@Matt thank you so much for the kind words! Yours and all business is appreciated and I will certainly do my all to meet and exceed customer expectations.
It was nothing but a pleasure assisting you Matt and there was no ways I could let you not have the one juice that you had pre-ordered :D

@Matt

off topic....where about you come from in NL? I live at the dutch border, near Nijmegen

Awesome. Really do like to see our locals get praised for their work and service. Great stuff vape cartel

@Matt

off topic....where about you come from in NL? I live at the dutch border, near Nijmegen

I am from steenwijk its more north about the same level as Meppen (ger). And then an hour from the border.

Communication, information, patience, and truthfulness need i say more.

Thank you @KieranD, you really went more than just the extra mile.. Salutations my good man.

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Back