Vape Cartel - Retailer Reviews

@KieranD is always on the ball and goes the extra mile. Will keep supporting Vape Cartel for as long as my pocket can allow.

I turned my back at the vapemeet and he gave my gf Mother's milk to try. I didn't even get any of the bottle we bought lol. Guess I will be adding that to the monthly juice list

@KieranD as usual always great dealing with you. Was desperate for juice and @KieranD allowed me to collect my order at 8:30pm last night. I appreciate you always being so accomodating when it comes to us as your customers bud so thank you.

Oh and please thank your gf for me because she encouraged mine to vape more so i will have an increased budget for vape gear and juice i'm sure :rofl:

@KieranD in my books is the BEST ,he really goes the extra mile for his customers. He will always be my go-to-guy

Keep up the outstanding service

u :rock:

Ordered from Vape Cartel for the first time on Friday. Bugged @KieranD with quite a few questions via PM, not all purchase related either. He answered all my questions in a very timely fashion, all this over the Vapecon weekend too!

Loving the juice and the service, thanks bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Viper_SA you echo my sentiments.

I cannot find the time to review the service I have received from @KieranD he has gone more than just a mile for his customers.
In my worst moment and at the oddest of times he has helped me to continue my vaping journey without interruptions.

He is truly gentleman and scholar of note!

Oh and its Vape Cartel not Cape Cartel but you may be onto something here ;)

I must say that I too have only received the best service from @KieranD and Sean from Vape Cartel. Kieran knows his customers needs and always accommodating. Everytime I saw the guys, there was always a warm handshake and they knew exactly what I was after.

So big ups to Vape Cartel, keep up the awesome service, may your juice rain this earth and your clouds fills the sky ;)

And @KieranD delivers once again. Picked up my biggest order to date.

@KieranD always amazing service with a smile and I'll always prefer shopping at the cartel because you always accommodate me with a smile, even when I'm like a nagging wife.

Thanks KieranD for waiting for me when I picked up my order today. Was really good to see you again and thanks for the advice on the cotton. Gonna check it out. Please let me know when you get them in so I can try it out :)

Thanks KieranD for waiting for me when I picked up my order today. Was really good to see you again and thanks for the advice on the cotton. Gonna check it out. Please let me know when you get them in so I can try it out :)

Only a pleasure! Thanks for popping in and good to see you too!
Absolutely! Cannot wait for it to arrive :D

Always had excellent service from Vape Cartel - will happily recommend them to anyone!

And Kieran lives about 2 minutes from my house :D

Always had excellent service from Vape Cartel - will happily recommend them to anyone!

And Kieran lives about 2 minutes from my house :D

If @KieranD lived 2 mins from my house I probably would not be able to afford a house with all the cash I would throw at him so rather you then me lol

@Brendz this guy is a legend in my books. this is my go to guy to buy my vape gear & supplies!
If I want something I give him a call, boom sorted everytime!
Keep up the good work buddy Vape Cartel is lucky to have you.

Wow thanks alot bro, totally unexpected and my first review :) , aslong as you happy bro then so am I ! Always good vaping with you!

Back