Vape Decadence / E-Cig Inn - Retailer Reviews

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
So I ordered a Cyclone and Fusion drip tip from Vapedecadence a while ago. Went off without a hitch. Received my 2nd order today, two more Cyclones, another Fusion drip tip, 3 plastic drip tips and a 1A charger. Cleaned the atomizers and proceeded to build on them. On the 2nd one I noticed that the wire hole on the negative post was slightly misaligned. Changed my coil lead a little and got it in. When I tried to tighten the wire, the post started spinning. Could not get it tightened down.

In a panic I emailed Irene, BigB's sister who runs the website. Before I even saw her email reply, I got a notification from MDS that they had gotten instruction to pick up an item from Vapedecadence. My replacement. On a R720 atomizer I call this excellent service. Treating a 2nd time customer this good is purely awesome.

Thank you so much!

So I ordered a Cyclone and Fusion drip tip from Vapedecadence a while ago. Went off without a hitch. Received my 2nd order today, two more Cyclones, another Fusion drip tip, 3 plastic drip tips and a 1A charger. Cleaned the atomizers and proceeded to build on them. On the 2nd one I noticed that the wire hole on the negative post was slightly misaligned. Changed my coil lead a little and got it in. When I tried to tighten the wire, the post started spinning. Could not get it tightened down.

In a panic I emailed Irene, BigB's sister who runs the website. Before I even saw her email reply, I got a notification from MDS that they had gotten instruction to pick up an item from Vapedecadence. My replacement. On a R720 atomizer I call this excellent service. Treating a 2nd time customer this good is purely awesome.

Thank you so much!
wow that is impressive props to Vapedecadence

Thanks for sharing your views @Viper_SA
Always nice to hear the good stories !

Also hugely impressed with the service from vapedecadence.
From letting me know the cyclone arrived and putting them aside for me. I didn't think I would be able to pick them up but I did pick them up as it's always a pleasure to chat to Mike and Irene.

First time I have dealt with Vapedecadence. Great service, with very good communication. There was a delay with the courier and I was informed by email and phone, which I never expected for such a small order. Us guys in JHB, don't often see this kind of service...kudos to @Mari - keep it up and thanks for the great service

Last edited:
I ordered stock on the 24 of March, and received it the very next business day. Of course with my luck and online purchases there was an issue, which was completely out of their control.

The case was handled immediately. Not only did they refund me completely for the item in question, but they came back in full force (and quite some extra!)

I won't name what exactly happened there after as I don't want to create unrealistic expectations. I will mention that the service from @Mari was absolutely amazing, and ten-fold more than expected.

Yes, you will see my money again.

Went back to E-Cig Inn today and had a great time with the people there.

It's a smallish shop but has lots of vape gear and good vibes. The people who run it are down to earth and genuine.

6313667ec7f48d318053ba3f00cd9e58.jpg

That's @Mari on the left and Jessica next to her. Brian @BigB at the back.

We had a great chat and several good laughs. We were also joined by two regular customers - Jan and Arndt. Good guys.

As usual, put strangers in a vape shop that like vaping and there's a lot to talk about!!

Thanks to all for the hospitality and the good chats.

Enjoyed my stay and will most definitely visit again when in the area.

Back