Vape Expo Paris

Moved the Leffe Beer!
Paris 187.JPG Paris 197.JPG

Tried Escargot... Oooo not really for me but Katy loved them!
Paris 201.JPG Paris 203.JPG

Matt Baker getting in on the action!
Paris 205.JPG

This cured ham is really nice!
Paris 348.JPG

This is Carpaccio Octopus... read raw Octopus and BAIT as I am concerned... it was GROSS!
Paris 349.JPG

Fadi Odis from Odis in Canada. O-Atty and Flo etc!
Paris 229.JPG

Mark Todd and I chatting outside the restaurant! What an awesome chap and recognised me and chatted like a long lost mate... he is just so real!
Paris 237.JPG

The Modders Gallery - Was busy like this until everything was sold!
Paris 260.JPG

Daniel and Mark with me at the Show!
Paris 267.JPG

Sebastion who makes the Soul Atty! Vassilis from ESG and I discussing the new Sky Drop conversion for the Skyline!
Paris 285.JPG Paris 286.JPG

Plenty of different options with the Skydrop conversion!
Paris 288.JPG

Another shot of the Modders Gallery!
Paris 291.JPG

Spent quite some time chatting to Phil Busardo... really approachable chap and loves talking vaping... he will most certainly be coming to VapeCon 2018. Was really interested in Vaping in SA!
Paris 294.JPG

Me with Demetri and being photobombed by Phil!
Paris 296.JPG

Another passionate vaper... Demetri also just lives for the vaping game. Him and Phil showed me thier new tank they will be releasing soon through Aspire... it's a MTL RTA!
Paris 297.JPG

Mateusz from Hussar! Party animal and great fun!
Paris 313.JPG

GiGi (Gisset Mason Queen of High End Vaping) and Cait and then a group photo of the group we spent most of the time with.
Paris01.jpg Paris02.jpg Paris03.jpg Paris04.jpg Paris05.jpg

Thanks for the share @Rob Fisher I enjoyed going through that. looks like you had a lot of fun.
Will wait patiently for the rest of the photos.

@Rob Fisher it seems as thou this was a fun trip and good for the SA vapers in our future of vaping. I suspect alot of good for us at vapecon 2018. Thanks for the share of the photos and your amazing drive in our vaping community.

Oh my word @Rob Fisher - those pics are just brilliant!!!!
Loved them so much

I can just imagine what a jol it must have been - on so many fronts.

Also, to go to a vape expo and not have to worry about organising anything ;-)

Lovely, lovely, lovely

By the way, I firmly believe in what Phil and them are saying in the video above.
The need for more affordable MTL rebuildable options
let this flourish big time - I firmly believe that this is much needed!

And it's like music to my ears hearing that Phil likes a lower wattage 12mg vape. You go Phil!

Daniel's walk through of the Expo.

@Rob Fisher
Thanks for sharing Daniel's walkthrough video.
Good video footage. So nice and stable. I like his commentary as he walks through the place. Offers a nice perspective.

Lovely colourful stands!

And I’m amazed how down to earth and friendly they all are. Really passionate Vapers and all around good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I got to vape on their new tanks and they are pretty great. The MTL brigade are gonna love them. Phil and Demitri also gave me both their juices and I will test them real soon.

And I got to vape on their new tanks and they are pretty great. The MTL brigade are gonna love them. Phil and Demitri also gave me both their juices and I will test them real soon.

I am looking forward to trying their MTL creation out !!!!

Wow Rob those photos really looked like such an incredible experience. Our local vape celebrity got the meet up with the internationals! I think I will need to attend one these next time.

Wow Rob those photos really looked like such an incredible experience. Our local vape celebrity got the meet up with the internationals! I think I will need to attend one these next time.

April is ShowCase USA! Probably be in North or South Carolina. Next month is Vape Expo Barcelona and the month after that is Rome! And then there is ShowCase Dallas next month as well but unfortunately I will be cruising the Mediterranean with my darling wife.

Pity its in April. I am going to iecie in China in April. 384 Vendors.

April is ShowCase USA! Probably be in North or South Carolina. Next month is Vape Expo Barcelona and the month after that is Rome! And then there is ShowCase Dallas next month as well but unfortunately I will be cruising the Mediterranean with my darling wife.

@Rob Fisher , Barcelona is in 2 weeks time!
Boy I love that city
I must admit after seeing this I have been tempted to just say stuff it and go and make a bit of a holiday out of it. I love Spain.

But alas, too many things to do on my plate this month...

Back