Vape King & Cloud Flavour ANML & SMAX Launch Party

Looks like everybody there had a super time last night.

So here is a question probably on many a mind....

Will the new juices be up for online sale then today??

Since it sounds like there are juices that's actually already "sold out" now, after last night.....

Vapey they will be available except for Carnage.

Anyway guys, thanks to all that attended. The turnout was absolutely amazing of around 40+!

Good laughs ( Braai's falling apart, Dry hits on camera ( dont think anyone noticed thankfully ), good fun and quality time with friends from ecigssa.

I love our community!

there was, part of the stock is being depleted from my tank as i type this

Since it sounds like there are juices that's actually already "sold out" now, after last night.....

We have reserved the rest of the Looper for online sales only - as with last night however it is limited to one per person due to low stock quantities - Carnage sadly is already sold out - good news though is that we have more stock on its way of Carnage which is due to land next week!

Thank you for the fantastic support everybody!

Vapey they will be available except for Carnage.

Anyway guys, thanks to all that attended. The turnout was absolutely amazing of around 40+!

Good laughs ( Braai's falling apart, Dry hits on camera ( dont think anyone noticed thankfully ), good fun and quality time with friends from ecigssa.

I love our community!

We have reserved the rest of the Looper for online sales only - as with last night however it is limited to one per person due to low stock quantities - Carnage sadly is already sold out - good news though is that we have more stock on its way of Carnage which is due to land next week!

Thank you for the fantastic support everybody!

@Gizmo @Stroodlepuff thank you for you replies.

I do not feel particularly happy, but I will leave it there.

Have a blessed day.

My first launch and vape meet...:rock: had an awesome time !! :clap: Thanks to the great people that organised it (not too sure what their forum names are or you would be tagged:D)! Before I arrived at the launch I had no idea it would super duper cool 8--) .I also got the chance to meet some of the incredible people that roam the forum... :dance::inlove: Not forgetting the amount I learned from the experienced vapers :nerd: :rock:

Really a nightmare to navigate your juices with each nic strength listed separately and having to guess on which one of the 15 pages the brand I am looking for will be. My experience for what it is worth.

Really a nightmare to navigate your juices with each nic strength listed separately and having to guess on which one of the 15 pages the brand I am looking for will be. My experience for what it is worth.

Hi Andre

I am looking at a way to separate the juice by brand, Unfortunately I cant have a dropdown with the strengths as the problem lies with one strength being out of stock for example then it gets the out of stock stamp on the picture - we had alot of people complaining - I am looking at separating them by brand

Hi Andre

I am looking at a way to separate the juice by brand, Unfortunately I cant have a dropdown with the strengths as the problem lies with one strength being out of stock for example then it gets the out of stock stamp on the picture - we had alot of people complaining - I am looking at separating them by brand
Ah, thanks for the response. Yip, separating by brand will help a lot.

Was One of the Lucky ones to get my hands on the "ANML LOOPER" Breakfast of champions!

I'm a little disappointed that I cannot buy the ANML Carnage e-liquid that I was told was going to be available on the Vape King site. I have been asking about this e-Liquid for months and was told it was going to be made available for online purchase. Surely provision should have been made to keep some stock aside for online buyers?

I'm a little disappointed that I cannot buy the ANML Carnage e-liquid that I was told was going to be available on the Vape King site. I have been asking about this e-Liquid for months and was told it was going to be made available for online purchase. Surely provision should have been made to keep some stock aside for online buyers?

I do apologies for this and can confirm that a few extra bottles where only shipped (stock availibility) by the supplier at 1 week later than the current stock which had arrived. I will post on here asap once it arrives eta Monday!

A big thank you to @Gizmo @Stroodlepuff @Paulie for a great night / launch. Thank you for your hospitality and for bringing in these new delicious juices, I wanna just drink my bottle of looper it's so good.
You guys rock!

Sorted :) I have added the different brands as subcategories, I wish I knew how to make it so that just the subcategories show when you select E-liquid but I cant figure that out :p hope thats easier (@shaunnadan @Imthiaz Khan @Andre )

Back