Vape King & Cloud Flavour ANML & SMAX Launch Party

damn i was gna say that you guys are welcome to pass by and fill your tanks (at my expense) after i buy em tonight, but looking at where u lot stay (kensington and durbs) that will be a bit of an issue.

Thanks @Jakey, really nice of you to offer dude, and I'd probably take you up on it if I wasn't so far away :p

Thanks @Jakey, really nice of you to offer dude, and I'd probably take you up on it if I wasn't so far away :p
If you really want i could drive down to durbz... Give me ur address... *tries to disguise serial killer voice*

Whoop whoop. Can't wait to finish work to come hang out with you crazy bunch!

Well I feel like a right chop! Been so excited about the launch tonight and been chain vaping so much so that I forgot to charge my mod.

I'll be there at 8pm can't wait

Thank to the hosts for an awesome eve. Sorry @Stroodlepuff you were too busy to have a chat.
Was great to finaly put faces to names.

Home sweet home. Thank you @Stroodlepuff @Gizmo and @Paulie for organising this awesome mini meet :D

It was a pleasure hanging out with all the familiar faces and meeting some new ones.

I think I vaped myself into a coma tonight.

So stoked about my new juices and goodies :rock:

Much awesome flavour
So fun
Wow!

last people just left thank you all who came through and made it a spectacular evening.

:) I will post a full recap tomorrow - right now - I'm finished

last people just left thank you all who came through and made it a spectacular evening.

:) I will post a full recap tomorrow - right now - I'm finished
What a great event tnks to @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff for having this fun event and for the boerie rolls and goodies! I had a blast and I was blown away by the turn out which was around 40 ppl or so wow! Here are a few pics of how cloudy it was in the store. Lastly tnks to all that came and made it so fun!

image_zps4843906e.jpg

image_zps7f22e01d.jpg

image_zpse52d5127.jpg

Ill post some more up tmr :p

Last edited:
Well, last night was fabulous

At the last minute i decides to go because my work was going well so it was a surprise for me to be able to make it

What a super, super time

We got to see VapeKings new set up. Very professional and more space. Well done Giz and Stroods

Thanks for the evening and for hosting. Was so much fun yet again to hang out and discuss vaping with all the enthusiasts.

As for the new juices, i ended up buying only 1 of them because the other one i wanted was sold out fast. I got the Mafia Princess from Smax. Its the Tiramisu one. I tried it out on one of paulie's devices and it tasted very good. Lol, it was on his Sig at 120W with a Doge coiled at 0.16 i think ;-)

Maybe it wont taste as good on my more humble setups. We will have to see.

Left at about 10pm and as usual time flies when you having fun.

Thanks to all who took part and for all the friendly banter. Was a lovely evening.

Looks like everybody there had a super time last night.

So here is a question probably on many a mind....

Will the new juices be up for online sale then today??

Since it sounds like there are juices that's actually already "sold out" now, after last night.....

Back