Vape King - Juice Reviews

Bubblegum loaded in tank 2 today, tank 1 got a Cheesecake refil.

Bubblegum first impression. Bit of a light flavour, but very nice! I almost started chewing on the drip tip :wasntme:. Once again the flavour is 100% what it says on the bottle, it's not like bubblegum flavoured milkshake, it's real bubblegum!

Please Note: I am a taste pleb, I have absolutely no idea how to describe flavours 'magazine' style. If you want fancy words and descriptions, don't read this. This is also my first review, so any tips on how I can improve will be welcomed

Company: VapeKing
Product Name: Cheesecake
Product Image:
Cheesecake.jpg

Reviewer: Die Kriek

Mod: eGo-C Twist
Watts/Volts: 4 Volts

Atomiser: Protank 2 Mini
Coil Resistance: 2.2 Ohms (Stock)
Wicking Material: Silica (Stock)

Strength: 12mg
Blend: 50/50
Price: R70 for 20ml. R3.50/ml

Website blurb: Yummy yummy Cheesecake a delicious deserty vape
Reviewer Notes: Exactly what it says on the box. A delicious cheesecake vape from the first puff to the last. I just can't seem to put this one down. Just like I prefer my real cheesecake, it's sweet, but the sweetness is almost just an afterthought, and there's a nice sour taste that lingers on the tongue on exhale. Being very light in color it's also very coil friendly.

Similar to: Nothing I have tasted so far

Avoid if: You don't like cheesecake. But who doesn't like cheesecake?

On the @denizenx Nom Scale, I would give it:
4) nomnomnom : very nom

Last edited:
if you look under the ejuice review guidelines, we have the nom system for those of us not able to magazine style rate the juices :)

I have some VM Cheesecake loaded in my mPT3 on a 650mah non variable battery right now. Loving this flavor a lot! But to me it tastes nothing like real Cheesecake, sweet and delicious with just a hint of tennis biscuits :)

Absolutely nothing wrong with your review @Die Kriek, after all e-juice is not a complex red wine blend. Keep those reviews coming.

Is everybody vaping vk cheesecake today.

@Hein510 was vaping it so i filled my mpt3 up. enjoying it on my v3 with 10watt setting.

I cant make this my adv as it gets to sweet. But a all round very good taste when you feel like something diffrent

I agree @RoSslkld , very nice flavour but a bit overpowering as an ADV, for a now and then treat it's brilliant

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That is a great review on the VK Cheesecake, @Die Kriek. Thank you for the trouble. And the good thing about it is that it immediately generated responses from other vapers of the same juice, giving us a well balanced view of what to expect. Thank you for the trouble, not all are prepared to do that.

One of the many reasons I love vaping! Taste is so subjective!! Cheesecake can easily be an ADV for me, if I decide to stop experimenting. At the moment I love experimenting too much though!

So I have received the 2 juices I ordered from VK, Cheesecake and Gummiberry Juice. Thanx @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo . So here goes my first review, more of a first impression but I am sure these juices will grow on me.

Product Name: Cheesecake

Reviewer: AndreFerreira

Mod: iTaste SVD

Atomiser: Igo-L
Coil Resistance: 1.5 Ohms
Wicking Material: Silica Wick

Similar to: Nothing that I have vaped.

Website blurb: Yummy yummy Cheesecake a delicious deserty vape
Reviewer Notes: This is a great tasting juice, its definitely in my top 3. Very sweet but subtle if that makes sense. I would be able to vape this all day long.

NomNomNom : Very Nom

Product Name: Gummiberry Juice

Reviewer: AndreFerreira

Mod: iTaste SVD

Atomiser: Igo-L
Coil Resistance: 1.5 Ohms
Wicking Material: Silica Wick

Similar to: Liqua Berry Mix, Gummiberry Juice is much better imo.

Website blurb: A Yummy Sweet berry flavour.
Reviewer Notes: Great juice nice and smooth. Just a slight chemical taste (perhaps i need to build a new coil). But overall I like it enough to buy of it again.

Nom : Its NOM

Hi all

I have been vaping several of VapeKing's juices over the past month or so. For those that don't know VapeKing, they are a great vaping retailer based in Johannesburg and have built up a great business from scratch only a few months ago. It is run by forum members @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff. They started their own juice line not so long ago and have built it up to a wide range of flavours. The nice thing about VapeKing is you can go into their vaping lounge and sample all the juices before you buy. Their juices are well priced at R80 for 20ml. That's R4 per ml. They are PG/VG 50/50 and offered currently in 0mg and 12mg.

Here is my first review. It is of their PINA COLADA juice...

Vape King - PINA COLADA (12mg)

Bottom line - this is a very pleasant "island style" type juice. It's tasty but not overpowering. At 12mg, the throat hit is a bit low but it gets a full thumbs up for continuous mindless vaping. I have already re-ordered and am on my second batch.

The liquid is clear and smells good. Nice thing about the clear liquid is that it doesn't wreak havoc with coils. Coils stay cleaner for longer.

I get a very pleasant passion-fruit/granadilla taste with light coconut. It's lighthearted and fun. It vapes nicely and is well rounded. The flavours blend well together. The juice has a smooth texture yet has a slight fizz to it, which I enjoy. The aftertaste is very mild and pleasant.

As I pointed out in the Vape Craving Adventure review, VK's Pina Colada has a similar profile and also takes me right back to the beach when I was a boy - with the smells of coconut suntan lotion. Brings back lovely memories for me.

Pina Colada image.jpg

The flavour itself is low to medium in strength. It has a medium sweetness and a nice sourness too. It's not dry or wet, somewhere in the middle. It has a natural taste.

I did find that several consecutive puffs led to a somewhat "fluffy sherbert" sort of taste that is not the usual taste of the liquid. It's not very unpleasant, just a little strange and spoils it a tiny bit. I tried it on several tank setups as well as the REO and got the same thing.

At 12mg, the throat hit was a bit low for me, even on the REO. (I'd say its on par with other 12mg juices.) But this is not the fault of the juice itself. It made for excellent mellow and mindless vaping at all times of the day and night. Nice for the evenings not to interfere too much with sleep. I would love to try it in 18mg when Vape King launches their higher strength juices.

Vapour production was good - easily on par with other 50/50 juices.

It's interesting how similar this flavour is to Vape Craving's Adventure, which I reviewed recently. They both have a similar passion-fruit/granadilla and coconut taste. Adventure does have a more premium taste to it and slightly stronger flavour. It's also a bit smoother and creamier. I do prefer Adventure slightly, but considering that Vape King's Pina Colada is just less than half the price per ml (R4 vs R8.67), it is hard to beat when one factors ADV affordability into the equation.

I vaped this on my trusty recoiled EVOD at around 8 Watts and on the REO/RM2 at 12-15 Watts. Have been vaping this juice for about a month. The juice tastes good on both setups and power ranges. The flavour on the REO is super enhanced but not bad on the EVOD either. I think folk who like this flavour will get a good vape on a wide range of equipment.

Packaging
- mine have always come in a 20ml dark blue glass bottle with a suction cap and glass dripper
- the cap is not of the "child-deterrent" variety, it just screws off
- a bit tricky to use this dripper to fill up EVOD type tanks because the tip of the glass dripper is quite big but much easier to fill the REO bottle
- the bottle sticker contains all the necessary information. Flavour, nicotine strength, PG/VG ratio
- Vapeking is apparently phasing out this bottle and switching to a different plastic bottle.

VK Pina Colada bottle.jpg

Equipment used:
- EVOD - recoiled at 1.7 ohms - cotton wick - Vision Spinner 1 - (at around 8 Watts)
- REO Grand/RM2 with 1.2 ohm coil - cotton wick - (12 to 15 Watts)

Last edited:
After another day of tasting juices and finding nothing that suits me I will most certainly try this one! ON my way now to pop a bottle in my basket! Thanks Hi Ho!

Plus after this review they will sell out!

I have to totally agree with you. VK pina colada is my all time favourite vape. Even my bro in law is hooked on this stuff. Strangely I did not get the pasion fruit and granadilla taste from it. I noticed the pineapple more. This juice reminded me of pinenut softdrik by sparletta.

Brilliant juice I have to agree...

Hi all

I have renamed this thread to "Vape King" instead of "Vape King Beta Juices"

It was started off by @Rob Fisher who was reviewing Vape King's juices when they were still in beta mode.
Since then, Vape King has launched their juices and members have posted juice reviews of the non beta juices

I have checked this with @Rob Fisher and he is comfortable that we change the thread title.

I have to totally agree with you. VK pina colada is my all time favourite vape. Even my bro in law is hooked on this stuff. Strangely I did not get the pasion fruit and granadilla taste from it. I noticed the pineapple more. This juice reminded me of pinenut softdrik by sparletta.

Brilliant juice I have to agree...

Thanks @PeterHarris - it is a lovely juice - hence my interest in your DIY version

As for the Pineapple versus Passion-Fruit/Granadilla - my taste buds are probably a bit tuned toward passion fruit seeing as though its one of my favourite beverages... I find this juice not punchy sour like a fresh tangy pineapple - hence my reference to the passion fruit or granadilla - probably just me though... LOL

Anyhow its a nice flavour and that's what counts.

Love your comparison to Sparletta Pinenut - why didnt I think of that?!!!

Hi all

My second VapeKing juice review is of their Grape Soda juice. I have been vaping this regularly for about the last week or two. Once again it is 50/50. Here goes...

Vape King - GRAPE SODA (12mg)

Bottom line - this is a lovely juice that reminds me of Fanta Grape. Its a simple allround performer. I like it a lot. I will definitely be re-ordering.

The liquid is clear and smells like Fanta Grape. Once again, nice thing about the clear liquid is that keeps the coils cleaner for longer.

It's amazing how similar this tastes to Fanta Grape. Just 1 vape and that familiar taste springs to mind. It's on the sweetish side but also has a very pleasant sourness to it which I like a lot. The flavour itself is of medium strength, slightly stronger than the VK Pina Colada. It tastes good. I often can taste it on my tongue and it makes me want to eat it. This is what comes to mind:

Fanta Grape - resized 350 wide.jpg

The throat hit is slightly low for my liking - but bear in mind I like my throat hit very strong. However this juice has a pretty decent punch nonetheless for a 12mg juice. It definitely has more throat hit than the VK Pina Colada, which I reviewed recently. Even my mother confirmed this suspicion ;-) (same equipment same settings). For me, two or more puffs delivers a nice rubbing on the throat. I think most vapers will probably find the throat hit more than adequate.

The juice vapes very nicely. I tested it in both the REO/Rm2 and a mini Protank, but spent more time with it on the REO. It has a smooth texture - puffy - very similar to the VK Pina Colada. It also has a pleasing fizz to it - just like the soda soft drink. I found the fizz to be quite addictive.

It is of medium dryness and importantly, has a natural taste. There are no artificial tones during or after the vape.

The aftertaste is pleasant and is the same Fanta Grape taste. It is quite mild and doesn't linger or leave strange tastes in the mouth.

The only negative of the juice for me is that my wife says the vapour smells over-ripe or "vrot". It's strange because it doesn't smell that way to me. Perhaps that just illustrates how different our senses of smell and taste are.

I enjoyed vaping this at all times of the day. Mornings, afternoons and especially useful for me in the evenings, being a lower nic juice. Nice to have after meals and even first thing in the morning. (Other bolder juices can be a bit too strong for my first morning vape.)

I found this juice worked very well in the REO/RM2 with a 1.2 ohm coil. That translates to 11-15 Watts of power depending on the battery level. It also vaped great in my recoiled mini Protank 2 at about 9 Watts.

This is not a complex juice - quite a simple one - but a really pleasant fun flavour and allround vape. And at the price (R80 for 20ml) it's a winner for me. Definitely a juice I will re-order and vape from time to time.

If you like the Fanta Grape drink, you will like this one.

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 with 1.2 ohm coil - cotton wick - (11 to 15 Watts)
- mini Protank 2/Vision Spinner 1 with rebuilt 1.6 ohm coil - cotton wick - 3.8V (around 9 Watts)

Another outstanding review Hi Ho! I just wish I could find a second juice I like! You guys with all your different flavour make me jealous! I only have one juice in the whole world!

Rob, thanks for the compliment

You are doing well. I think you found 2 other juices from just B didn't you? That peach and apricot.

You will find more just take it slow and try a few new ones each week. That's my suggestion

You are doing well. I think you found 2 other juices from just B didn't you? That peach and apricot.

I did find two that came close... the Just B Peach and Apricot and the Vape Craving one but while I did like them for a few minutes that's about all I could do of both of them... I have kept them in the Kayfun Clone and a mPT3 just because they are my daughters favorites but I will never leave the house with them. :(

Bowdens is great!
Hope you enjoy it. Has a mintiness to it

Back