Vape King - Juice Reviews

Well hoping this is going up in the right place but I have to say something about this flavour, it has blown my mind! If you haven't tried amarula fruit byVK yet you are really missing out! So the technical stuff first I guess:

Company: VapeKing
Product Name: Amarula fruit
Reviewer: Danny
Mod: Spinner 2
Watts/Volts: 3.7 V
Atomiser: Vapemob Revtank
Coil Resistance: 1.8 Ohms
Wicking Material: Silica Wick
Strength: 12mg
Blend: 50/50
Price: R80 for 20ml.
Similar to: Nothing that I have vaped.
Website blurb: Fresh african amarula fruit

Reviewer Notes: This is my latest ADV havent put it down since friday. The flavour and scent remind me of the Zimbabwean lowveld, something about that warm sweet taste takes me back to a special place where the world was still wild and the sun set a vivid orange-red. A place I saw my first drunk elephant and gorged my self on the intoxicating fruit of the marula tree. For a single flavour the complexity of this vape is astounding, the sweetness may not be for everyone, but everyone should try it at least once. The options for the flavour crafter are endless, I find myself imagining what just a hint of custard and cinnamon would do to the bouquet. I think every African should have at least one marula memory and this is the perfect vape to reawaken it. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone that doesnt like sweetness, or is looking for a hard throat hit but for the fruit lover or the flavour connoisseur you really need to try it. I also wouldnt take it near any elephant unless youre looking for a real close encounter ;) .

Packaging: Not the best, the little plastic dripper is very hard to squeeze, possibly due to the juice hardening it. The contents makes up for almost anything IMO though.

Other notes: The throat hit is what I would have expected from a 12mg sweet juice. I find the flavour melds well into others which is subjective I know but this is the first juice I have found that I like with coffee in the morning and goes well with a beer in the evening. The flavour is consistent on short puffs, but deep lung hits give an inkling of the complexity within. Im trying my best not to sound like the label on a bottle of cheap wine but cant see any way to describe it better. A truly exciting and inspiring african flavour

Well hoping this is going up in the right place but I have to say something about this flavour, it has blown my mind! If you haven't tried amarula fruit byVK yet you are really missing out! So the technical stuff first I guess:

Company: VapeKing
Product Name: Amarula fruit
Reviewer: Danny
Mod: Spinner 2
Watts/Volts: 3.7 V
Atomiser: Vapemob Revtank
Coil Resistance: 1.8 Ohms
Wicking Material: Silica Wick
Strength: 12mg
Blend: 50/50
Price: R80 for 20ml.
Similar to: Nothing that I have vaped.
Website blurb: Fresh african amarula fruit

Reviewer Notes: This is my latest ADV havent put it down since friday. The flavour and scent remind me of the Zimbabwean lowveld, something about that warm sweet taste takes me back to a special place where the world was still wild and the sun set a vivid orange-red. A place I saw my first drunk elephant and gorged my self on the intoxicating fruit of the marula tree. For a single flavour the complexity of this vape is astounding, the sweetness may not be for everyone, but everyone should try it at least once. The options for the flavour crafter are endless, I find myself imagining what just a hint of custard and cinnamon would do to the bouquet. I think every African should have at least one marula memory and this is the perfect vape to reawaken it. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone that doesnt like sweetness, or is looking for a hard throat hit but for the fruit lover or the flavour connoisseur you really need to try it. I also wouldnt take it near any elephant unless youre looking for a real close encounter ;) .

Packaging: Not the best, the little plastic dripper is very hard to squeeze, possibly due to the juice hardening it. The contents makes up for almost anything IMO though.

Other notes: The throat hit is what I would have expected from a 12mg sweet juice. I find the flavour melds well into others which is subjective I know but this is the first juice I have found that I like with coffee in the morning and goes well with a beer in the evening. The flavour is consistent on short puffs, but deep lung hits give an inkling of the complexity within. Im trying my best not to sound like the label on a bottle of cheap wine but cant see any way to describe it better. A truly exciting and inspiring african flavour

Awesome Review thanks Danny :) I find it too sweet but I am not a fan of sweet / Fruit flavors so I think your review is spot on

Hi guys,

I am busy preparing my work area to start building my first coil ever, to put into my magma thats having a vodka bath right now. While doing this, i loaded up the VK4 in my Vision spinner 2/protank mini 3.

The liquid is clear, and smells like a bright honey. I felt a bit nervous that this would be a sharp vape. I was wrong...

On first inhale i was so surprised at how smooth this was. No sharp notes in the flavour was found. This is a sweet vape. This is a blend of caramel and tobacco, but i kinda taste honey in there too? Whatever it is, i like it.
The flavour, to me, has its highest point of sweetness on the 4,3v setting, and at 4,8v the tobacco comes out more. All the way through the voltage settings (3,3 to 4,8) the flavours were smooth and enjoyable.
Note, this is a lighter tobacco. Not like a pipe or cigar type of tobacco.

All in all, i like the flavour. Wish it had more throat hit though. No complaints about the vapour production. I will drip this in my magma and update this.

Hi @Bonez007

Thanks for your feedback.

But please note that reviews are done in the thread for that manufacturer.

In future, please find the manufacturer thread and add your review there.

Thanks

VK4 is my all day vape, I really do enjoy it, but the past 2 days of trying the last bottle I bought, the taste is a bit bland, but then again it could just be my taste buds telling me to put it down for a bit...lol

But its an awesome all day vape and been enjoying a lot :)

I have moved @Bonez007 's VK4 review and subsequent posts to this Vape King thread

This is my 1st review so please bare with me:rolleyes:

So i bought me some juices from Vape King... Wacky Wicks, Bubblegum and Cotton Candy, all 3 12mg nic and have been vaping them in the Aerotank Giant at 0.8ohm on the Panzer..

Wacky Wicks - Very nice strong flavour a rough aftertaste.. nice for a now and then vape but not my fav im afraid..still not bad tho

Bubblegum - Gona give it the MacDonnalds slogan:p "I'm Lovin' It" really good juice there!

Cotton Candy - :rock: Giving it the Pringles Slogan "Once you pop, you can't stop" Oh man this stuff is the best i have tried ever.. so good i wana drink the juice:inlove: (too bad i only got one)

On a side note i like my vapes sweet and a very good job on those juices! you will definitely hear from me again for some more!

Good Job!:clap:

So i bought me some juices from Vape King... Wacky Wicks, Bubblegum and Cotton Candy, all 3 12mg nic and have been vaping them in the Aerotank Giant at 0.8ohm on the Panzer..

Wacky Wicks - Very nice strong flavour a rough aftertaste.. nice for a now and then vape but not my fav im afraid..still not bad tho

Bubblegum - Gona give it the MacDonnalds slogan:p "I'm Lovin' It" really good juice there!

Cotton Candy - :rock: Giving it the Pringles Slogan "Once you pop, you can't stop" Oh man this stuff is the best i have tried ever.. so good i wana drink the juice:inlove: (too bad i only got one)

On a side note i like my vapes sweet and a very good job on those juices! you will definitely hear from me again for some more!

Thank you Rudi

Sweet job, thanks.....remember jooses are the only sweet you are allowed now!

Thanks for your impressions @Rudi - and for taking the time to share them.

Have been toying with the idea of Wacky Wicks for some time - but what is that rough aftertaste you refer to? Is it just harsh on the throat hit? Or does it have to do with the flavour itself?

Thanks for your impressions @Rudi - and for taking the time to share them.

Have been toying with the idea of Wacky Wicks for some time - but what is that rough aftertaste you refer to? Is it just harsh on the throat hit? Or does it have to do with the flavour itself?
the throat hit on the 12mg for me is a bit rough.. im a mouth-to-lung hitter at the moment and it makes me cough now and then..dont get me wrong its still a nice juice, i just get that overwelming burn in my throat and chest after a few drags.. think if you lower the nic lvl it should be very good.. other than that i like it... vaping on it as we speak.. on the inhale im getting the wicks flavor like i could remember the old school gum, but getting a Clove/spicy like cinimon taste on the exhale.. not an ADV for me but as a now and then i like it.. :)

Hope that explaines it

Must also add it might have to do with the sub ohm coils from kanger.. tried it in my PT3 1.8 ohm now and its much smoother/cooler

the throat hit on the 12mg for me is a bit rough.. im a mouth-to-lung hitter at the moment and it makes me cough now and then..dont get me wrong its still a nice juice, i just get that overwelming burn in my throat and chest after a few drags.. think if you lower the nic lvl it should be very good.. other than that i like it... vaping on it as we speak.. on the inhale im getting the wicks flavor like i could remember the old school gum, but getting a Clove/spicy like cinimon taste on the exhale.. not an ADV for me but as a now and then i like it.. :)

Hope that explaines it

Thanks @Rudi - much appreciated.
I think I will give it a try sometime.

So lets get to the flavour with out any delay, there are 3 distinct flavours that are present in this Juice. These are:

#1 Mint

#2 Chocolate

#3 Plastic

So the mint taste is a crisp taste, that has a strong presents in this juice. If I had to guess it is Koolada that is used to achieve this. The reason for this assumption is that the mint taste is more of a cooling sensation.
If you go further with this juice you will find the presence of a hint of chocolate, almost as if this flavour was meant to be reminiscent of "After 8's". A classic flavour in my opinion.
The most disappointing thing by far was the after taste of plastic. I'm not sure if it was due to the unbalanced mint flavour or the soft plastic bottle it came in, but it ruined the whole experiance for me.

On that note this E-juice has a lot of potential, provided that the mint profile is expanded to be more complex, the chocolate flavour is intensified with an introduction of a cream flavour, and the plastic taste is corrected.
IMG_1517.JPG

So lets get to the flavour with out any delay, there are 3 distinct flavours that are present in this Juice. These are:

#1 Mint

#2 Chocolate

#3 Plastic

So the mint taste is a crisp taste, that has a strong presents in this juice. If I had to guess it is Koolada that is used to achieve this. The reason for this assumption is that the mint taste is more of a cooling sensation.
If you go further with this juice you will find the presence of a hint of chocolate, almost as if this flavour was meant to be reminiscent of "After 8's". A classic flavour in my opinion.
The most disappointing thing by far was the after taste of plastic. I'm not sure if it was due to the unbalanced mint flavour or the soft plastic bottle it came in, but it ruined the whole experiance for me.

On that note this E-juice has a lot of potential, provided that the mint profile is expanded to be more complex, the chocolate flavour is intensified with an introduction of a cream flavour, and the plastic taste is corrected.
View attachment 37418
Moved to VapeKing's juice review thread

Pretty simple, purchased VK grape soda and gummiberry juice. absolutely tasty juices especially the gummiberry. It kinda has this almond essence scent to it which is smooth and easy.

any review tried the lime milkshake?

Stswberries and cream is my ADV. Best juice suited for my taste buds

My all day Bape has been the Carmel toffee for the last few days !!! Sooooo delicious !!! Pure caramel toffee !!!!!! Yummy ! Can't get enough

Another absolute favorite is the Gummy berry Juice and cotton candy but I'm enjoying the Carmel toffee so much I can't vape anything else at the monment.

i was skeptical of these at first due to their pricing but I figured, nothing ventured nothing gained and bought a few bottles.

Gear

Melo3 tank
0.3 ohm stock coil

Creme Soda

Really didn't enjoy this flavour, very synthetic and sickly sweet.

Piña Colada

I had high hopes for this initially, good fragrance. Unfortunately the coconut is overpowering so you don't get much of a pineapple flavour coming through. Slight menthol aftertaste.

Apple pie

After the first two I wasn't optimistic but forged ahead nonetheless.
Very faint flavour but good. Desperate to get more out of this, I tried varying my wattage and BINGO!! At 40W this juice came to life, rich, deep, sweet pastry.......sweet buttery apple....oh joy. Will definitely be buying this again.

Banana Bonanza

I tried this just after having Peanut Brittle by Blends of Distinction, which in hindsight was a mistake. All I could taste was exquisite nutty goodness. So after a quick swap of devices and a mouth wash, I got down to the task of tasting.
At 35W you get a warm cloud of sweet banana rolling over your tongue, so thick you want to take a bite out of it. On exhale the luxurious caramel floods your senses. You half expect a brown cloud of sugary vapor.
Another winner guys, at the price a real winner.

So in conclusion, 4 bought....1 vile, 1 decent and 2 fantastic. If you consider that they are R90 per 30ml, there really isn't better bang for your buck out there ATM.

Ps sorry for the long post, hopefully it was helpful.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your views @Strontium
Not a long post at all, its very helpful

Just a headsup for future, it helps to mention what device and coil you are using

Have moved it to this existing Vape King Juice Reviews thread

Back