Vape King - Juice Reviews

I agree with all of you, flavour is extremely subjective

And on top of that, your perception of the flavour can be affected by so many variables:
- the device
- the power
- the wicking
- the time of day
- your taste buds - in the first few months of vaping, I found my taste buds improved, so the way I perceived flavour changed a bit too.

Glad to hear it @Rob Fisher please let us know if there are any improvements which need to be made

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Juice testing is very subjective and my choices are based on my simple tastes... it needs to be said that the juices that didn't make it into my Vape again Box were liked by the other 4 testers that sucked on them yesterday!

The next batch of testing is getting close! Amaretto and Amarula made it into my Vape Box but VK Beta Banana, Vape Elixir Beetlejuice and Plasma did not.

Lined up for tomorrow is VK Beta Grape, Cherry Apple and Cherry.

Juice 004.JPG

OK my daughter came home (waitress at Olive and Oil Hillcrest) and saw the new juices ready to be tested and wanted to try the VKB Cherry Apple so I filled the mPT2 and put it onto one of the new 1300mah eGo's...

My initial reaction was smooth but I couldn't really taste the Cherry or Apple... neither came through strong enough... my daughter summed up pretty well as "they taste like a sugus sweet"... will try it again but really think that both flavours should be increased.

Thanks for the feedback Rob will look at this one again

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have to say I'm enjoying the Amaretto more and more... I now have it on the mPT3 with the new eGo-C Twist 1300mah battery... really nice hardware combo!

I agree, the Amaretto does it for me on the Kayfun Lite, just using the supplied coil/wick for now. But the flavour is spot on for me. It may just become my regular ADV.

Im quite interested in the pepsi , been off cola vapes for a while but i will persist !

I got my hands on a few Vape King Beta juices and I am very pleased thus far.

VK4: Love the more pronounced tobacco flavour, but I am missing the caramel flavour a bit. It becomes a bit sweet to me after a while. Currently I think my ideal RY4 type vape would be about halfway between VK4 and VM4

Vanilla Cream: I am loving this one and I am usually not a fan of vanilla anything. It's a very smooth and comfortable vape perfectly suited to whiling away an evening.

King's Cream/King Scream(The bottle is marked Kingscream :--P): Excellent dessert vape, I am loving the slight liqueur flavour that shines through the chocolate and peach. The chocolate has a lovely dark choc flavour that gives a perfect base to the sweetness of the peach.

Gummiberry Juice: It smells delicious, but it has the same muskiness that the Smurfette type flavours has. This unfortunately does not work for me, but HRH loves it.

Overall I am very impressed and will certainly buy again ;)

I got two new juices from VK on friday, and here are my thoughts.

King's Cream: First thing I did was drop some into the Trident, running on my hammer mod. Initially I wasn't very impressed, so I half filled the kayfun, and vaped it on the VTR, playing around with some lower watts. And then moving it back up again. After awhile this flavour really began to grow on me. And now I really like it. In fact I have gone through a whole tank already and am about to fill her up again. @Rex_Bael did a good job of describing it above, so I'm not gonna add to that.

Smooth Tobacco: Have this in my other Kayfun running on the Nemesis mod. Just absolutely love this one. It's even better for me than VK4.

On a side note, I tried something the other night with some almond essence my wife had in her baking stash. Added about half a ml to about 10ml of VK Traditional Tobacco. Man this is a winner. Can anyone say homemade amaretto. :p

Last edited:
I am not going to do a review as such this morning. I am going to warn those of you who use clear tanks on your Kayfun's though. Vape King has a Banana E-Juice, very pleasant tasting, that is harsh on clear tanks.

I filled my Kayfun last night with this Banana juice and after enjoying the Banana candy type vape I set aside my mech to retire to bed. This morning I awoke only to find my tank cracked and looking ugly as hell (As you can see on the picture below).
Luckily I do have a spare clear tank.

Please use the steel section of the Kayfun if you are going to vape this juice and avoid a nasty surprise.

Cracked Clear Tank - Kayfun.jpg

Last edited:
how can a juice crack a tank? stain maybe but crack? really?
is there other juices aswell that can do this?

source: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/219179-lets-make-list-juices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos-40.html

QUOTE:
Most Recent UPDATE

My aim is to compile a list of juice and flavorings that may cause problems as far as cracking, fogging, or etching polycarbonate tanks. Anything listed here may cause your polycarbonate tank to be damaged. I am primarily focused on the polycarbonate tanks, although this info may apply to other tanks.

I am certainly not attempting to ban any flavors or ejuices. I'm just trying to help out some folks who continue use polycarbonate tank systems.

***Most, if not all, polycarbonate plastic by nature uses BPA in its manufacturing You can read about BPA leaching from plastics. Just google BPA. IMHO, it's just another good reason to move away from polycarbonate material.

Polypropylene is my personal choice for tank tubing because it it inexpensive and durable. This is the same material that is used to make syringes. Polypropylene tubing can be purchased here: McMaster-Carr. You can use 5/8"id x 3/4od for Liquinator tanks, Lil mama tanks, Big daddy tanks, Jtanks, and others. This tubing has a very slight curve to it, but will not be noticeable when cut to a short length. You can see a pic of a tank I made using this tubing with Liquinator endcaps here: Here's a pic of my polypropylene tank

The popular DCTanks can now be found made from polypropylene tubing. Polypropylene will not crack from a chemical reaction from using juices on this list. For some reason, most vendors are not stating the fact that these are made from polypropylene. IMO this is an excellent selling point that they are missing... These tanks can be used with some XL cartos, or they can be easily cut down to fit a standard sized carto, my personal preference, since I have a few dozen tanks, and I can't afford the pricier ones.

Glass tanks are also a wonderful alternative.

I am personally not familiar with the Vision Stardust type tanks or any of the clearomizer types. From what I hear, they are polycarbonate and folks seem to be having the same issues with cracking/frosting. I am also not familiar personally with Vivi Nova's, since I have found my happy place with polypropylene DCTanks.

All of the ejuice/flavors listed below have been reported by at least one ecf member to cause problems for them. YMMV.

Some of these are premixed juices, some are flavorings that DIY'ers use. Contributions have been made by myself and other members. So far we have:

Here is the list. Everything listed here has caused someone a problem with a polycarbonate tank. Some have reported no issues whatsoever with some of these juices/flavorings. Use at your own risk with polycarbonate tanks.

Alien Vision Cravelope
Alien Vision Pineapple Pulp
AVE Hype
Cinnamon like "atomic cinnamon" types, not warm cinnamon like cinnamon coffee cake, this is okay
Citrus acid
Clove oil
Cola(because of cinnamon)?
Decadent Vapors Bubblegum
Dekang Pina Colada/Tobacco mixed
DIY Flavorshack Tangerine
DIY Gummibear(melted plastic endcaps on DCTank).
E liquids that contain triacetin, used in vg liquids to carry flavor more effectively
Ecblends Apple Pie
Ecblends Banana
Ecblends Cinnamon Apple
ECBlends Gingerbread, double flavor
ECBlends Grape
ECBlends Rootbeer
Ectoplasm
Elixirliquids Cinnamon Death
Elixirliquids Deathday Cake
Elixirliquids Gummibear
Elixirliquids Heaven and Hell(cinnamon with menhtol)
Elixirliquids Rage(hot cinnamon)
FA Lemon Sicily Flavoring
FA Tiramisu
Flavor West Ecto Cooler at 12% with 5% TPA Hawaiin Punch(diy mixture)
Flavor West Mojito Flavoring
Fuzion Vapor Gumby's Blood
Ginger's Fireball
HellaVapor's Raspberry Winta-green
High Brow Vapes Orange De Sangre(peeling on inside of tank)
High Desert Vapes Ecto Cooler
High Desert Vapes Applewood Tobacco
Honeysuckle
KBV Hummingbird Nectar
Lorann Butter Rum flavor
Lorann Butterscotch Flavoring
Lorann Horehound Flavoring
Lorann Peppermint oil
Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid
MadVapes Black Licorice
Malic acid
Mimosa(because of the orange)
Mountain Oak Vapors Red Drop
Mrs. T's Apple Crumble
Mrs. T's Apple Pie with Ice Cream
Mrs. T's Kickin' Pineapple
Mrs. T's Snickerdoodle
Mrs. T's Strawberry Lemonade
Mrs. T's Strawberry Shortcake
Mt. Baker Vapor Arnold Palmer
Mt. Vapor Cola
Mt. Baker Vapor Cream Soda
Mt. Baker Vapor Marachino Cherry
Mt. Baker Strawberry Lemonade
Mt. Baker Vapor says not to use their Amaretto, Cinnamon, Citrus flavors, Mt. Dew, Sweet Tarts, Green Apple, Ginger, and Lavender in plastic tanks
Mt. Dew flavoring
Mt. Vapor's Lemonade(endcaps melted)
My Vape Store Cinnabun
Neon Vapors Neon Cherry
Nutmeg
Oil based/e liquid that conains essential oils, when mixed with.pg/vg, creates esters which will crack plastics
Pluid
Rawrvapor Antidote
Rawrvapor AuRaWRa
Rawrvapor Banapple
Rawrvapor Hawaii Sunrise
Rawrvapor Strapple
RxVapor Bugatti
Sassafras
Smokeless Image Banana Nut Bread Liquid from From Smokeless image
Sour flavors
Tasty Vapor Atomic Cinnicide
Tasty Vapor Cherry Cola
Tasty Vapor Sherbet
Timmy's Double Double from Juicy Clear
TPA Blueberry Candy(melted plastic endcaps on DCTank)
TPA Blueberry(melted plastic endcaps on DCTank)
TPA Cherry Blossom flavoring
TPA Cinnamon Danish flavoring
TPA Earl Gray Tea flavoring
TPA Holiday Spice flavoring
TPA Honeysuckle flavoring
TPA Lemon Lime flavoring
TPA Maraschino Cherry flavoring
TPA Pineapple flavoring
TPA Ripe Banana flavoring
TPA Rootbeer Flavoring
TPA RY4 Double Flavoring
TPA Spearmint flavoring
TPA Sweettarts
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream flavoring
TPA Vanilla Custard flavoring
V2Cig's Menthol
V4L WOW Peppermint Nobacco
VAL Goddess
Vapalicious Gooey Butter Cake.
Vape Dude's Lemonade
VaporGod Black Cherry
VaporGod Spearmint
Vapor Renu Cherry Crush
Vapor Renu Marlboro, Lavender, Pink Lemonade
Vapor Renu Mt. Dew Baha Blast and Strawberry Limeade
Vapor Renu Mt Dew Code Red
Vapor Renu Teaberry, Cherry Vanilla (possibly most of their flavors)
Vaporbomb Fire 'n Ice(cracked tank, melted rubber drip tip)
Vaporbomb Green Apple
Vaporbomb Hot Cinnamon Candy
Vaporbomb Sun Kissed
Vaporbomb Sweet Cherry
Vaporbomb Sweet Cinnamon Red Hots
Vaporgod Licorice
Vapor Room Cinnamon Red Hots
Virgin Vapor Luscious Lime
Virgin Vapor Sweet Summer Lemonade
Vixen Vapor RH Candy Cane
Vixen Vapor Rootbeer
Wintergreen juice or flavoring
Ziquid Zenthol

This list was reported on the thread. I'm not sure if it's Flavor Art or Flavor West, but the following e liquids may break your plastic tank based system.

Absinthe
Amaretto
Apricot
Arnold Palmer
Big Red Soda
Black Licorice
Black Rock
Blood Orange
Cider Fire
Cinnamon
Cinnamon Hot Tamale
Cinnamon Red Hot
Creme De Menthe
Dr. Pepper
Ecto Cooler
Ginger Ale
Ginger
Green Apple
Key Lime
Lavender
Lemonade
Lightning
Mango
Mango Tea
Maraschino Cherry
Monster Bash
Monster
Morning Vape
Mt. Dew
Orange
Orange Ice
Peach
Pineapple
Pineapple Peach
Pink Lemonade
Rad Energy
Razzle Dazzle
Rock Star
Root Beer
Ruby Red Grapefruit
Sassafras
Solar Flare
Sweet Tarts
Tangerine
Venom
White Out
Yellow Ice

Perfumer's Apprentice lists triactetin as in ingredient in some of their flavors, so be sure to check that out. Triacetin has caused problems for many members.

Disclaimer: These are not "bad" juices. They just have the potential to cause cracking in tank systems using polycarbonate tubing.

Thanks to ECF Veteran member Stosh for alphabetizing it for me.
001_smile.gif

"There is a way we've heard from others to check if you have a melting juice before you put it in a tank. Take a CD, might not want to use a good one or one with music on it, and put a couple drops of juice on it. Let it sit, overnight is probably ideal, and if it cracks the CD it will crack the poly as they are supposedly the same material."

Last edited:
Many juices crack tanks and it can happen very fast. Without getting technical on this one, if the juice contains an ingredient that's going to react with a material like poly carbonate it's going to haze or crack depending on the severity of the reaction. It's the main reason why so many companies switched to glass, cause their is unfortunately many of them. Note that not all banana flavorings will crack tanks, but TFA's banana is well known for this. (I'm not saying this is a TFA extract.)

Many e-liquid manufactures, especially the high end ones have also now stopped using any extracts that cause tanks to crack. Five Pawns for example use many flavors that are WELL KNOWN tanks crackers, yet their juices will never crack a tank. Gear is expensive and it can happen without warning.
So be wary of what you stick in a tank. Especially if it's an expensive atty and finding another window for it is hard. This happened to one of my Hellfire's waaaaaay back. Thing cost me like 200 Euros. Tank broke and I could never get a replacement. Luckily someone bought it off me.

Do a test on something else that is plastic, verify with your juice supplier whether or not it contains ingredients that crack tanks or alternatively use a full metal jacket :rock:

I am not going to do a review as such this morning. I am going to warn those of you who use clear tanks on your Kayfun's though. Vape King has a Banana E-Juice, very pleasant tasting, that is harsh on clear tanks.

I filled my Kayfun last night with this Banana juice and after enjoying the Banana sweet type vape I set aside my mech to retire to bed. This morning I awoke only to find my tank cracked and looking ugly as hell (As you can see on the picture below).
Luckily I do have a spare clear tank.

Please use the steel section of the Kayfun if you are going to vape this juice and avoid a nasty surprise.

Oi! Thats not good! Sorry about that bud! Never knew the banana did that :blush: We had it with the strawberry aswell which is why we took it off the market, I will play around with the banana in different tanks and see why it did that, we have changed the banana concentrate which we use so it could be a bad concentrate, I will pm you now.

Absolutely, citrus and cinnamon juices are known culprits. Only vape in glass or stainless steel. Never heard of a banana juice doing this though. Thanks for the heads up @Spiri.

Company: Vape King
Product Name: Wacky Wicks
Vape_King-017.jpg

Reviewer: Alex :)

Mod: Nemesis and Hammer
Watts/Volts: ?

Atomiser: Kayfun
Coil Resistance: .5ohm
Wicking Material: cotton

Strength: 12mg
Blend:
Price: R70.00 - 20ml

Website blurb:

Taking you back to the good old days of wicks bubblegum Bottle Size: 20ML Flavour: Wicks Nic: 12MG or 0MG PG: 50% VG: 50%

Reviewer Notes:

Just thought I would share my experience with the "" juice today. So here goes:

Since buying this one, I've only used a few drops in the dripper and the taste was exactly as I remember this from my childhood. I thought this would be good to use as a mouth cleanser now and then. :)

Well anyway, onto today.. and I had an empty kayfun, so looking through my stash I spotted the Wacky Wicks juice, and thought "Hey that's not a bad idea". Filled her up and left home to go shopping for some random stuff.

On the drive to the shops I had a vape, and immediately detected a burned taste. But I've never experienced anything like this before. I thought perhaps the wick may be a problem, and tried again, needless to say it was terrible. Felt like a blowtorch to the back of my throat. So the only option was to leave it until I could get back home and check things out.

later after returning I took the kayfun apart, expecting to find a burned wick or something, but that wasn't the case. Everything seemed fine. So I filled it with some Kings Cream and everything's been great since.

I built a new double twisted .5ohm coil for my other kayfun, using cotton on the hammer mech mod, filled up with Wacky Wicks and gave her a toot. I tell you, thought I was going to die, had the same burned taste and terrible dry burn in the back of my throat. And I couldn't stop coughing for 2 minutes. yeah it was that bad.
lPyBqdY.gif

I've emptied the tank and replaced it with some "Snollygoster" which is heavenly in comparison, but I had to suffer through getting the remaining juice out of the wick, was just to pissed off to bother replacing it again. Needless to say, everything is fine now.

But there is something wrong with this juice at higher temps, it's completely unusable for my low ohm coils on mech mods. I'm sure it's good on a VV/VW device at lower temps. But this is my experience. So if anyones want's to swop a almost full bottle of WWicks for something else, let me know :p

Last edited:
Just thought I would share my experience with the "Wacky Wicks" juice today. So here goes:

Since buying this one, I've only used a few drops in the dripper and the taste was exactly as I remember this from my childhood. I thought this would be good to use as a mouth cleanser now and then. :)

Well anyway, onto today.. and I had an empty kayfun, so looking through my stash I spotted the Wacky Wicks juice, and thought "Hey that's not a bad idea". Filled her up and left home to go shopping for some random stuff.

On the drive to the shops I had a vape, and immediately detected a burned taste. But I've never experienced anything like this before. I thought perhaps the wick may be a problem, and tried again, needless to say it was terrible. Felt like a blowtorch to the back of my throat. So the only option was to leave it until I could get back home and check things out.

later after returning I took the kayfun apart, expecting to find a burned wick or something, but that wasn't the case. Everything seemed fine. So I filled it with some Kings Cream and everything's been great since.

But then just now I built a new coil double twisted .5ohm coil for my other kayfun, using cotton on the hammer mech mod, filled up with Wacky Wicks and gave her a toot. I tell you, thought I was going to die, had the same burned taste and terrible dry burn in the back of my throat. And I couldn't stop coughing for 2 minutes. yeah it was that bad.

I've emptied the tank and replaced it with some "Snollygoster" which is heavenly in comparison, but I had to suffer through getting the remaining juice out of the wick, was just to pissed off to bother replacing it again. Needless to say, everything is fine now.

But there is something wrong with this juice at higher temps, it's completely unusable for my low ohm coils on mech mods. I'm sure it's good on a VV/VW device at lower temps. But this is my experience. So if anyones want's to swop a almost full bottle of WWicks for something else, let me know :p
I found the same with vanilla cream. Fine in say a pt but burnt in a kayfun. Ended up giving it away. Vk4 and kings cream were fine in kayfun. Kings cream isn't my cup of tea tho.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

@Gazzacpt & @Alex , I have had the exact same experience with the Pina-Colada & Banana juice on my Kayfun. Tried on ohm range from 1 - 1.8 ohm with various style coil builds & wicking arrangements. I have maybe half a tank that will go down well, and then .... BURN! That burn is especially unwelcome when I'm in the office and cant rebuild a new coil, re-wick or even change to a different juice.

Last edited:
VK Pina Colada vaping very nicely on the recoiled mPT2 and EVOD1 at lower power around 8 watts
No burnt taste
But I havent tried it at higher power

First taste of VK Cheesecake

WOW. It's cheesecake alright! Flavour is 100% spot on! Full review (my first) coming later. I'm gonna enjoy this for a bit first

Back