VAPE KING - MONSTER AUTUMN CLEARANCE SALE

@Stroodlepuff A question: In the booklet the eliquid Suave is marked as a saving of R170. Yet on the website it's only a saving of R100 NOW at 3.24pm. Is it then going to be marked down further for the sale starting at midnight?

@Stroodlepuff A question: In the booklet the eliquid Suave is marked as a saving of R170. Yet on the website it's only a saving of R100 NOW at 3.24pm. Is it then going to be marked down further for the sale starting at midnight?

That is correct Hooked, the price is dropping even further at midnight

The Geekvape Aegis 100W Mod. Been looking for another mod to add to my collection and I have a tank that needs a home. So now I don't know what else to take. I like the look of it.

@Braki Look at p.5 of the brochure which Stroodlepuff put on this thread. Geekvape Aegis 100W was R1100 now R700

you guys are killing me @Stroodlepuff

its my birthday next week so my owner has banned me from buying vape goodies (besides DIY) till after the beeg day.

maybe I should buy then hide it from her :asz:

@Stroodlepuff ..."has options that are included in the forbidden combination. This item was deleted from the cart"

What does that mean??

Some of the hardware is reading as Out Of Stock already on the website. Does that just apply to online or will the branches be OOS as well?

Also noticed all the stuffs I want is sold out already. And I won't be able to get to the shop over the weekend if the stock last that long.

Some of the hardware is reading as Out Of Stock already on the website. Does that just apply to online or will the branches be OOS as well?

Hi RichJB it just means the inventory value on those products was low to begin with, and some stores had to stock up for tomorrow those little bits left over are in the stores then.

Back