VAPE KING - MONSTER AUTUMN CLEARANCE SALE

@Kalashnikov we are pushing, our team started earlier this morning to ensure we can get as many of the orders out today as possible. I will be helping in the warehouse to pack aswell, we have all hands on deck and are hoping to get them all out, if anything changes we will let you know however most of the midnight orders which were paid for will be ready for the morning collection and the rest will be ready for the afternoon collection, at least thats the goal :)

Please note that our website is taking massive strain due to the amount of traffic we are receiving for the Autumn clearance sale. We are working on resolving the speed of the site, please bear with us

Last edited:
Please note that our website is taking massive strain due to the amount of traffic we are receiving for the Autumn clearance sale. We are working on resolving the speed of the site, please bear with us
Please check PM, had a mix up with my order

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Stroodlepuff just wondering if deliveries are out yet ? as i may just come past head office to collect if not the case. Ordered at midnight. No tracking details yet so i assume its still at the branch?

I popped by the Honeydew branch and got what I wanted, in and out, done and dusted. I sooooo love living in the city. :D

It was just the Mage GTA and some HE cotton. At those prices, I couldn't resist! :D

Thanks @Stroodlepuff and your team I ordered 3 vgod mechs and some cotton and got my stuff at lunch time today.
Great service and products from you guys n girls as always.

@Stroodlepuff I just want to congratulate you on your exceptionally good organisation of the sale and delivery. I placed an order soon after the sale started at midnight and it's already been loaded on to the courier's manifest to Cape Town facility. I was expecting a delay because of the huge number of orders which you must have received, but no, everything is working like clockwork.

You're a SuperStar! Thanks a lot for everything!! :band:

Thank you for the kind words guys :) we really pushed hard to make sure all the orders got out, the entire staff at HQ was in the warehouse packing orders, writing waybills and doing everything we could to get them out. The courier got really annoyed with us because we made him wait 30 minutes when he got there so we could get the last ones in his truck :p

Yes :) it is running until the stock on the sale is all sold :) we're making shelf space ;)
Thanks. Need an emergency squonker. Will pop by your Fourways branch to pick up a Pico Squeeze on Monday morning

@Stroodlepuff and anyone else who may know. Are there any coils that will fit the sxk billetbox (kangertech) or (nautilus) that are on sale?

Same here with 27878

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back