Vape King - Retailer Reviews

Made arrangements to meet @Michael at 2pm yesterday, but got caught up and ended up cancelling that appointment. Michael advised me that I can come through anytime, so I drove from Delmas to Kempton Park at 17:30 and got there just after 18:00. (okay, I didn't drive... I did some low flying... ;) )

Got there and we started talking about all things vaping. He had me try his Mech Mod with a mix of cheesecake and caramel toffee... Took a bottle of each right away. :) Also took VK4, Amarula and 2 other bottles. He also showed me some drippers, the Hana, the Kayfun, both the hammers (normal and mini) and so many other things. Even gave me some samples of juice out of his own collection . I was having such a good time that I completely forgot the time and a message from my wife asking why I was taking so long made me realize that it was 20:30... Needless to say I was in deep crap when I got home. haha

@Michael - Thank you for answering all my questions and letting me taste juice before I buy. Thanks also for sharing knowledge on building coils and what RBA's worked for you. Next buy will defenitely have to be a RBA.

10 out of 10 for customer service as well as friendlyness. If anyone on the east rand needs Vape King supplies, give Michael a call. Totally worth it.

Michael is absolute legend thats why he is part of team VK!

Ah thanks guys always here to help.
Keep the VK brand flying high

Just recieved my Batteries and Lekka Vapors from VapeKing. Good experience and excellent courier service.

One hickup though - Ordered Bowdens Mate too, but after payment was made I was informed that there is no stock and was asked if I would like to wait for stock or if I would rather prefer a refund. I opted for the refund as I can get it at another vendor. (Just have to add that this was handelled professionally and efficiently)

All in all a good experience and will buy from VapeKing again.
Thanks @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff
:)

I also had a problem with paying first and then being told that items were not in stock. Strongly suggest that the site prevents orders being placed when there is no stock. Also my order was delivered a week after payment was made.

I also had a problem with paying first and then being told that items were not in stock. Strongly suggest that the site prevents orders being placed when there is no stock. Also my order was delivered a week after payment was made.
Would also like if the site could do this.

Just to add. My order was delivered next day, so no complaints regarding the courier.

I had a hickup once with the courier. I changed my shipping address for my second order to be delivered to my work instead of my home. I waited the whole of the next day and nothing, then I got impatient and phoned the courier company they said Oh your package was delivered this morning and I knew nothing about it. Turns out they gave it to my neighbour and they left after that for the weekend. Was super bumed coz I saw the package through their window but had to wait till monday night to get it! the goodies inside were amazing though :)

I had a hickup once with the courier. I changed my shipping address for my second order to be delivered to my work instead of my home. I waited the whole of the next day and nothing, then I got impatient and phoned the courier company they said Oh your package was delivered this morning and I knew nothing about it. Turns out they gave it to my neighbour and they left after that for the weekend. Was super bumed coz I saw the package through their window but had to wait till monday night to get it! the goodies inside were amazing though :)
Hope you requested a spare set of keys for the neighbours house.. To check if everything is fine when they go away of course...

Placed an order for a couple of items for a new convert. Order was handled quick and efficiently. (as always:--P;))

I would also like to personally thank @Stroodlepuff for sorting out a issue I had with 2 juices. As always VapeKing delivered a top notch service and will definitely be receiving my business again.:clap:

Keep up the good work!

Placed an order for a couple of items for a new convert. Order was handled quick and efficiently. (as always:--P;))

I would also like to personally thank @Stroodlepuff for sorting out a issue I had with 2 juices. As always VapeKing delivered a top notch service and will definitely be receiving my business again.:clap:

Keep up the good work!

Always a pleasure :)

So I just want to say thanks to the guys at VapeKing @Stroodlepuff especially for the friendly service and advice. I bought a Kayfun clone from them after days of research and boy do I have a fun time vaping it!!
Besides the Kayfun their taste bench is super, i went in there and almost "done a silver";) testing all the juice! I am a VG only vaper yet i bought some juice (50\50) none the less, to vape on every now and again... well until i get the pg irritation that is.

Anyways, back to the point, awesome shop, awesome service and great advice!! Highly recommended!

So i know that many people rate Vape King very highly, and have got excellent service from this retailer, but my experience was not so great,unfortunately.

I bought the following items:

Nitecore intellicharger i2
USB ego charging cable
Kanthal coil wire 28g
VK4 eliquid.

Firstly, i concluded payment before 12pm so that i could get delivery the next day. Sadly, the package did not come through the next day. It was a day late, because after a quick call to Vape King, i learn that payment cut off time is actually 11am, not 12pm like the website states. Oh well...

The day that i placed the Order i had to call to ask for a waybill, of which i was promised that in the evening, which didnt come.

Also, @Stroodlepuff , four consecutive messages in the forum inbox without a reply from you (i still got nothing ) makes me feel my business is unwanted here.

The package finally came today - a day later than expected, wrapped fairly securely in bubble wrap, but with the charger box squashed a bit.
All The eliquid had was a white label with "VK4 12MG" printed on it. Yes, i am a noob and i dont have much experience with vaping stuff, but i would want to see an ingredients list on anything i consume. The Kanthal was wrapped very tightly around a tiny spool. When i removed the tape, the wire sprung opened and unwound quite a bit.yes, i am a noob, i didnt know what to expect or what is correct, but I don't like how this wire is spooled.

I am not happy with the service and will not be recommending this vendor. Sorry.

I am trying hard to understand why people get so upset when they order stuff and don't get delivery the next day. I've seen this on a few threads off late. If its a day longer is it really such a problem?

I am trying hard to understand why people get so upset when they order stuff and don't get delivery the next day. I've seen this on a few threads off late. If its a day longer is it really such a problem?

It is the promise of next day delivery. If you tell me two days delivery, i will happily wait. But if next day delivery is promised, and it doesn't get delivered the next day, and without any feedback from the retailer... That doesn't make me a happy chappie

Agreed. I wait about a week for my VM juice, but that just makes me order earlier, because it's worth it. But, it is important for retailers to keep customers informed at every step of the way.

Agreed. I wait about a week for my VM juice, but that just makes me order earlier, because it's worth it. But, it is important for retailers to keep customers informed at every step of the way.

This is very true. I have ordered VM juice too, and i happily waited because i knew up front about the delivery.

This is very true. I have ordered VM juice too, and i happily waited because i knew up front about the delivery.
@Oupa is always forthcoming with his orders. tells you off the batt it will take 4 days. waiting 4 days then is not a problem

Hi Kxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel that your a being a tad unfair here.

Firstly It does not say 1 day exactly look at the image below?

As for Sharri not replying to you I am shocked to hear about this and I will ask why this was the case.

Secondly We apologize for the label as we ran out as VK4 sells at a rate that is unbelievable. So Sharri did a makeshift label. We have more labels incoming with about 20 new flavours. As for the spool this is the first time I have heard of this, our kanthal is at the best price on the market and always try to over deliver.

I am sorry that we did not meet your criteria for a retailer, but I feel our lead times are clear.
shipping.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Gizmo, thank you for your response.

Firstly, please can you edit my real name off, and use my forum alias instead.

With regards to lead times, i hear you, however with the phone call that i did make, the reason to me was clear. Cut off time for payment is 11. This was the reason that was given to me. It was clearly put to me that the website should not have stated 12pm, rather 11am. Unfortunately i did not catch the lady's name, who gave me the information.

I dont like to complain about things, and i take no pleasure on the things i mentioned in this thread.

Hello Gizmo, thank you for your response.

Firstly, please can you edit my real name off, and use my forum alias instead.

With regards to lead times, i hear you, however with the phone call that i did make, the reason to me was clear. Cut off time for payment is 11. This was the reason that was given to me. It was clearly put to me that the website should not have stated 12pm, rather 11am. Unfortunately i did not catch the lady's name, who gave me the information.

I dont like to complain about things, and i take no pleasure on the things i mentioned in this thread.
Hi Bonez

You spoke to me on the phone. Reason for mot replying to your messages was because by the time I saw them I had already spoken to you on the phone. I will admit that I am not always good at checking messages on the forum as most of the time I am in the front dealing with customers which is why my forum posts have dropped significantly from what they used to be. I apologize for this.

This is the first complaint we have had on this kanthal since we got it in and will look into it.

Hi Bonez

You spoke to me on the phone. Reason for mot replying to your messages was because by the time I saw them I had already spoken to you on the phone. I will admit that I am not always good at checking messages on the forum as most of the time I am in the front dealing with customers which is why my forum posts have dropped significantly from what they used to be. I apologize for this.

This is the first complaint we have had on this kanthal since we got it in and will look into it.

Hi there,

Yes we did speak on the phone after the messages i sent, but i needed your feedback as this was about a change on the shipping details (error on my part). You said you would make do this and get back to me.

Ok looking back, maybe i was a bit harsh. I should understand things from a retailers perspective.
Thanks for the replies, It does show that you guys care. :)

Just from a perspective of someone who has to deal with clients that can't make up their minds and leave stuff to the last minute and then expect you to run around like a mad man....

I placed an order with Vape King a couple of days ago. I also saw the 12:00 cut off time, but to be safe and get orders & payment confirmations etc sorted before we run into the lastminute.com time, I placed my orders before 10 am. It's just to help the supplier out as well. It's no use of pusing things right to the cut off time and then complain that deadline's aren't met. It's been done to me many many time before by clients, so I try not to do the same thing when I buy from people, especially such an awesome crowd on this forum and also Vape King.

Use it, don't use it.

Back