Vape stolen in Roodepoort area

Byakko

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone
My vape was knicked off me last weekend in the Roodepoort area while I was waiting for my transport.
My setup is/was as follows:
Bronze Tesla steampunk 120
Black geekvape ammit 25
2 Samsung 25R batteries in the original green wraps.
I will try find upload photos later, deleted a lot of stuff off my phone and as Murphy's law states,once you get rid of it you will need it.
If anyone sees or hears of someone trying to sell it,please give me a heads up.
Thanks

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Really sorry to hear bud, appropriate thoughts and curses being directed at the skelms.

But silver lining, you don't need to concern yourself with the leaking ammit anymore.

You say it wasn't the most expensive setup, but it was YOUR setup.

Do you have other gear to fall back on?

Hey all
Turns out I don't have photos of the mod itself but I will post some photos of the boxes with all the serials and whatnot when I get home.
Right now I'm using a CE2 clone I got from China mall a few years ago (my first vape actually) but the coil is shot and the battery doesn't hold charge. It's better than nothing I suppose

That would be a lifesaver,thank you :D

Here's the original packaging of my old gear...so sad lol
af366e8a3fac98cf2e7116c4ec41f3c8.jpg

Really sorry to hear about that...
My friend got a tesla punk from some dude yesterday for R400 bucks which was a steal... pardon the pun XD but were in Durban.

Wishing you all the best but on the plus side now you have an excuse to go splurge and buy a new mod.

Rather miss a night or two at the club or whatever you do than pick up stinkies again.

Not sure if I've said this before,but man I love you guys and girls.When I first got into vaping,a user on here helped me out with some gear and that same sense of community has never been lost.

Thanks @RainstormZA :D lifesaver you are (Yoda voice) It's seriously heartwarming that everyone on here is so compassionate.You people are awesome.

Also,if anyone knows someone who is need of a Ammit 25 glass section or the top cap for the 2ml tank, please let me know. The stuff is just sitting here,and if someone could put it to use that would make me happy.

Thanks @RainstormZA :D lifesaver you are (Yoda voice) It's seriously heartwarming that everyone on here is so compassionate.You people are awesome.

Also,if anyone knows someone who is need of a Ammit 25 glass section or the top cap for the 2ml tank, please let me know. The stuff is just sitting here,and if someone could put it to use that would make me happy.

Thread created on PIF

Link: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ammit-25-glass-section-2ml-or-the-top-cap.t53245/

Back