Vapeafrica V8 tank, is it a clone?

Phillip868

Mad Scientist
LV

Awards
Hi everybody, I have a silly question for all you experienced vapers out there, the tank in the title, surely it must be a clone of something right? I do not think that Vapeafrica manufactures tanks, pretty much all the tanks and mods/batteries are rebranded as far as I can tell.
Does anyone know what this tank is based on or more specifically what Coils are compatible with this?
I rebuild coils every 4 days for my wife in the stock coil unit, so if an RTA base is available somewhere that is compatible, I would get it in a heartbeat.
I checked out the Arctic V8, although very similar, will the Rebuildable deck work with the Vap3 V8? if so where to buy (deck/coil only)?
Vapeafrica is unfortunately not an option because when I buy one thing, I always make it worth my while and order wire, wick, battery or juice and Vapeafrica is not on my list for any of those.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

more like a coil for that tank that comes with the evic-vt

ye, but delta2 coils are nearly as big as TFV4 coils.

Exactly, thats why I would like to know what this tank was before it was rebranded to a V8, Vapeafrica was not very helpfull when contacted over the phone.
I walked in there shouting ahhh Isticks! before I looked closer and saw oh no, it's copies. then I asked if they had the 100w covers - istick ?? they should know LOL and they all looked at me blankly... You were warned with that phone call. Give a link to that v8 and i'll give it a look for you lol

I walked in there shouting ahhh Isticks! before I looked closer and saw oh no, it's copies. then I asked if they had the 100w covers - istick ?? they should know LOL and they all looked at me blankly... You were warned with that phone call. Give a link to that v8 and i'll give it a look for you lol

Thanks, here is the link, http://vapeafrica.co.za/product/vap3-v8-atomizer/

The istick variant or "VAP3 30W SUB OHM Battery" is not the same quality as the E-leaf product, It feels a bit different weight wise. The V8 tank is awesome, easy to clean, strong and airflow is really good with the GOLD contact pin of the coils ( two types of coils and two resistances) the silver contact pins are C#@p, very restricted. I bought 2 coils the other day, ripped out the wire and cotton, rebuilt at 0.4ohm using the Gold contact pin(better airflow)of the original coil installed, its awesome now. Still, I am not that experienced with the new sub ohm tanks so if some other Rebuild deck can be used........:cool:

It looks quite a lot like the ehrpro billow v2
The coil looks like the new kangertech subtank coils too :? That's just based on looks though. But if you can rebuild like you say you are, why would you need coil replacement? :rofl:

It looks quite a lot like the ehrpro billow v2
The coil looks like the new kangertech subtank coils too :? That's just based on looks though. But if you can rebuild like you say you are, why would you need coil replacement? :rofl:
Because the silicon seals are worn and burnt allready, aaaand I want to know if there are any decks available on the market that is easier to build on that will fit in the tank with the same thread, basically has anyone seen the manufacturer? I know Vapeafrica also sells a SKE Vostro III tank, but the aspire bvc coils work beter than the stock coils.

What's their juices like?
Their juices are 80% PG and VG feels like it isn't part of the fluid. It's runny. Very very similar to water. Tastes were not great, and I tried three flavours on my first purchase. Was so disappointed that I gave them all away. Even felt sorry for who I gave them to, but anyone with a tank above 3ml will not be prepared for the taste of nothing they get

Back