Vapeclub - 30w Evic Supreme - New Group Buy

All aboard!!!!

This is the final call for prospective participants as the required participation amount has been reached and the group buy will be closed tonight! :)
If you want to join, order the eVic here ...

Current participants please note that we expect the eVics to arrive next Wednesday, give or take a day. I will be in contact with all of you by email to keep you informed of the status on the order.

Thank you for your support!

Here is my boarding pass. I am not missing this ship. Haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

I've resigned myself to eating bread for the rest of the month. With the sx350 chips, the vape meet and now this; I know that I'm already broke even if I haven't spent the money yet...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've resigned myself to eating bread for the rest of the month. With the sx350 chips, the vape meet and now this; I know that I'm already broke even if I haven't spent the money yet...

You and me both... but it is so going to be worth it!

Ok. So I'm obviously the first to get some hands on time with this device. It kicks the llamas arse! Totally worth every cent. Steep learning curve, but once you get your head around it it's frikken awesome! Got more info on the screen than an N.S.A. data centre!

Ok. So I'm obviously the first to get some hands on time with this device. It kicks the llamas arse! Totally worth every cent. Steep learning curve, but once you get your head around it it's frikken awesome! Got more info on the screen than an N.S.A. data centre!

You've been spending to much time with Rowan :p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Pretty heavy on the battery drain, but charges extremely quickly. Already at 25% in 15 mins with the USB charger. Will post more as I discover. Safe to say that it may be the best out of the box 30w mod available right now.

Awesomesauce!! :)

How's the software?
Haven't installed yet. Just been vaping away, content in a cloud of apple goodness! Sure it's llamas arse kicking though. Will probably install it a bit later.

So its official, another group buy done with, I hope, some really satisfied customers.

It did take a bit longer than usual, 11 days from start and 8 days for delivery to VapeClub from close , for which I apologise. Customs was grumpy after the long weekend .. :-(

So its official, another group buy done with, I hope, some really satisfied customers.

It did take a bit longer than usual, 11 days from start and 8 days for delivery to VapeClub from close , for which I apologise. Customs was grumpy after the long weekend .. :-(
Well done, have been eyeing the Evic, but think will wait for the Sigelei 30W for its power delivery method.

Back