Vapeclub - 30w Evic Supreme - New Group Buy

What's the difference?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
@drew and others know about this stuff, but as I understand it the Sigelei does not use pulse modulation but a more direct power, which approximates that of a mechanical mod.

Note that the Sigelei does not have the tech features of the eVic though ..

There is that .. I was rather excited about testing the vape curve programming on the eVic though.
Someone already took my 'reserve' unit though .. :wasntme:

There is that .. I was rather excited about testing the vape curve programming on the eVic though.
Someone already took my 'reserve' unit though .. :wasntme:
Guilty!

Can't have all the cool toys for myself and leave the missus jealous. And she really wanted it. Sorry bud... :(

Also think that the vape curve programme will be very interesting.

As said by famous Sci Fi writer Arthur C Clark: "Any sufficiently advanced technology will to the observer appear be indistinguishable from magic."

When is the next Evic group buy happening?

@drew and others know about this stuff, but as I understand it the Sigelei does not use pulse modulation but a more direct power, which approximates that of a mechanical mod.

@Matthee The new evic supreme 30W is actually also a flat DC output like the Sigelei30W. Gadgetry aside, looking purely at performance I would say the Sigelei30W is still tops due to the 8.5V maximum output voltage where the EvicS is only 6V. This means with the EvicS your coil would need to be 1.2ohms or lower to hit 30W, with the sigelei it's 2.4ohms or lower. The 6V won't be an issue for most though because if you are trying to hit 30W, you are probably using an RDA and building coils sub 1.2 anyway.

@Chef Guest Can I assume you like your new toy? :giggle:
Just a little...

She's still charging though so tomorrow will be another day to unlock her mysteries

I've resigned myself to being a total gear ***** and as of today am locking down my bank account. Otherwise I'm going to end up destitute...

@Matthee The new evic supreme 30W is actually also a flat DC output like the Sigelei30W. Gadgetry aside, looking purely at performance I would say the Sigelei30W is still tops due to the 8.5V maximum output voltage where the EvicS is only 6V. This means with the EvicS your coil would need to be 1.2ohms or lower to hit 30W, with the sigelei it's 2.4ohms or lower. The 6V won't be an issue for most though because if you are trying to hit 30W, you are probably using an RDA and building coils sub 1.2 anyway.
But the Evic has more lights that flash in your face prompting epileptic meltdowns and requires a PhD to operate!

Also, there's no stupid gravity sensing thing but a really nice selection wheel that clicks in an extremely satisfying way when I turn it. Gives me the same amount of pleasure as randomly turning the wheel thingy on other people's watches!

Thank you, much appreciated. Was trying to find that on the Evic site, but could not and just assumed it was also the pulse thing. As they say....assumption is the...

...mother of all... ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

I so did NOT guess that right.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Alright peeps, here's the dl. This thing has more bells and whistles on it than I care to mention. The short version is that it's a cracking device with nice smooth power delivery right up to the last little bit of battery life left. On that note, the battery drain is pretty heavy and one shouldn't expect to get a full days use out of a 2500mah battery. I find this a bit disappointing since it has the capability to be charged via USB but I'll still need to carry a spare battery around and swap out halfway through the day. All of the info on the screen is very cool but IMHO ultimately pointless. I figure it's one of the factors that contributes to the very short battery life. Massive screen with no function to dim it or anything. Haven't used the stealth function yet so I can't comment objectively as to whether or not having it in stealth mode would help with getting a few more hours out of it. Still haven't used the software either. That's my 2 cents for now. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Yipieee !! My Evic Supreme arrvided !! Now to start charing batteries - and progam this beast ! :)

Thanks to Jaco !

I've also bought a packet of 1.2 Ohm coils to test :)

Thank YOU !!! Can't wait for the next group buy !!! Hopefully not long to wait !

Running a 0.6 ohm dual coil build on my kayfun. Killer hit and flavour. Funny thing that I found... on a sub ohm coil it won't lemme go lower than 15 watts. Gonna do the software update tomorrow. Has been one of those weeks...

Back