Vapeclub .. Last Call On The Sigelei 20w Group Buy

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
All aboard!!

The Sigelei 20W group buy at R995 has reached minimum participation quantity and the order is being packed and shipped by the supplier tomorrow.

If you've been considering this deal please note the offer closes at 10:00 AM today (Sunday, 1 June). If you still want to join on this group buy please place the order located here. Participation fee is R50 + delivery fee where applicable. :)

Thank you again to all participants!

Yippee, can't wait for my new baby to arrive. :-D

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Someone here has one, i saw it in a pic, want to ask him about it. i'm not sure about the titl switch, surely it would be switching in and out of the menu all the time, unnecessarily?
Other option is the Seven-22. Really big, but then the Sigelei 20W is not practical for carrying in the pocket anyway.

Someone here has one, i saw it in a pic, want to ask him about it. i'm not sure about the titl switch, surely it would be switching in and out of the menu all the time, unnecessarily?

Five clicks to get into the menu... do your thing then exit... thereafter the fire button is just a fire button. What that what you were asking?

The Sigelei 20W is an awesome Mod... my favorite non-REO device by far!

Sig 004.JPG

i read something about a tilt sensor that switches something...?
i also need to hold off on it until i find out about the Reo, i just haven't got around to searching yet. And if 15W is enough - for me, i don't know, then the Zmax would be a better option. But i can sort of see the path leading to a Reo :) and if it is, then i don't want to spend more along the way.

Back